Arizona GOP Offering $50,000 Reward For 2000 Mules Conviction

Don't need 2000, but you knew that didn't you ?

Beagle my Friend, you are cluttering up the thread, wasting good people's time, and encouraging B.S.'rs to reply again and again with inane blather. They can't even read.
The reward specifically states it is "limited to two people."

Moreover once the guilty parties start getting deposed under oath and start chirping under immunity from prosecution, the Democrat doo-doo is gonna fly, far and wide and stink up the country.

"It takes an order of magnitude more effort to refute bullshit than was required to produce it." - Brandolini's Principle

You could offer a trillion dollar award and in the end it will go unclaimed and why?

The fraud you keep on dreaming about can never be proven, so why keep on harping on this nonsense?

Simple, the Left and Right have been in full blow retardation since Clinton won in 1992!

Wisconsin & Georgia & Nevada could pool their monies in the search

They should, it would show the GOP desperation in those states as well.

Nothing screams "we have no actual evidence" more than paying people to please, please find some for them

You could offer a trillion dollar award and in the end it will go unclaimed and why?

The fraud you keep on dreaming about can never be proven, so why keep on harping on this nonsense?

Simple, the Left and Right have been in full blow retardation since Clinton won in 1992!

It is sort of fun how for 1.5 years we were told they had all this evidence, and now they are paying people to give them some since they do not have any

We were told for 3 years about Russia. They had no evidence, we do.

If you had some your beloved party would not be begging people to find some and paying them to do so.

But I do appreciate you bringing up the Russia, proving once again there is no difference between the two sides

If you had some your beloved party would not be begging people to find some and paying them to do so.

But I do appreciate you bringing up the Russia, proving once again there is no difference between the two sides
But the fraud happened. Russia was a fantasy. Somehow you rationalize everything you hear and see that screams fraud. You are lying to yourself.

But the fraud happened. Russia was a fantasy. Somehow you rationalize everything you hear and see that screams fraud. You are lying to yourself.

And the other side says Russia happened and the fraud did not. You all are identical twins and you too blinded by loyalty for your beloved party to see it

Democrats are wetting their pants over this. It's more triggering than their recent loss of Roe V. Wade "It's The Law!"

Pass the Play Doh and coloring books around to all the Triggered Dems who can only whine, snivel and cross their fingers for luck. It's not going to work.
What are the Vegas odds that the reward(s) will be claimed?

I just notified Las Vegas Sports Betting that they should set up odds on this. You crybabies want to make some money to supplement your income at WalMart, bet that nobody will collect. Bet all you have, as much as three figures.

This is one hot subject, made so by Triggered Democrats. My posts don't always trigger them but when they do, it's a real bitch slap.

On the silliness of "You have no evidence, so neener neener,":

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/7-eleven-100000-reward-information-arrest-deadly-california-robberies

Rewards bring out LOTS of evidence. They have since the days of Billy the Kid.

Last edited:
Na. I'm just here for laughs.

1 You're not laughing, you're making inane comments so typical of triggered Leftists.
2. You're not remotely funny, no matter how hard you and your triggered friends try to be.

Story Hour - Copy.jpg

1 You're not laughing, you're making inane comments so typical of triggered Leftists.
Oh, I'm laughing. Believe me.
2. You're not remotely funny, no matter how hard you and your triggered friends try to be.
You got that right. I'm no comedian. I'm not what's funny. What's funny is that you think this is some kind of show of support from the party, when it sounds to me like they're finally calling the conspiracy theorists on their bullshit. Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back