Arizona GOP Offering $50,000 Reward For 2000 Mules Conviction

I'll explain.

YOU said:
XponentialChaos said:
"You know, the 2020 election was a while ago. I think it has been plenty of time. You guys are just being naive at this point."

Roe V. Wade was adjudicated in 1973 and was just overturned THIS YEAR, 49 years later.

So two years is "plenty of time", for legal issues? You are truly chaotic.

Hello Mr apple, meet Mr Orange.

What is it with trumpanzees and all their sexual references? Wishful (yet creepy) thinking?
We do that.... Just because it bugs you liberals so much because you are all hypocrites over everything.... and really are the real bigots in our society....

I'll explain.

YOU said:
XponentialChaos said:
"You know, the 2020 election was a while ago. I think it has been plenty of time. You guys are just being naive at this point."

Roe V. Wade was adjudicated in 1973 and was just overturned THIS YEAR, 49 years later.

So two years is "plenty of time", for legal issues? You are truly chaotic.
Well that’a a creative attempt to connect election fraud and abortion. Apples and oranges.

Abortion was overturned because a right-leaning supreme court decided to ignore precedent. That’s not the same as finding criminal evidence for election fraud that occurred 1.5 years ago.

Well that’a a creative attempt to connect election fraud and abortion. Apples and oranges.

Abortion was overturned because a right-leaning supreme court decided to ignore precedent. That’s not the same as finding criminal evidence for election fraud that occurred 1.5 years ago.
Quit while you're behind. Way, way behind.
This will be my last post to you because you're a troll and you have nothing to contribute, as you demonstrate time and again.

Courts ignore precedent when the precedent is wrong and baseless, as this Court explained in its thorough brief.

How many cold cases have been solved years or even decades later? Thousands, not that you care.

I'll keep it simple. The Unabomber was just another Leftist wacko college professor, a "genius."
He lived the "green" life in his rathole cabin, building bombs and killing people for political reasons for YEARS, until a million dollar reward was offered and his raving lunatic manifesto was printed in the New York Times.

More apples and oranges for you. They're both round. Both tasty. Both nutritious. Both colorful. Both grow on trees across America. Both roughly the same size. Are you getting any of this?
No, you reject anything not forthcoming from Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden.

Roe was legal action. Unabomber was legal action. Election fraud will be legal action.

To my Ignore List you go for good reason.
ciao brutto

Quit while you're behind. Way, way behind.
This will be my last post to you because you're a troll and you have nothing to contribute, as you demonstrate time and again.

Courts ignore precedent when the precedent is wrong and baseless, as this Court explained in its thorough brief.

How many cold cases have been solved years or even decades later? Thousands, not that you care.

I'll keep it simple. The Unabomber was just another Leftist wacko college professor, a "genius."
He lived the "green" life in his rathole cabin, building bombs and killing people for political reasons for YEARS, until a million dollar reward was offered and his raving lunatic manifesto was printed in the New York Times.

More apples and oranges for you. They're both round. Both tasty. Both nutritious. Both colorful. Both grow on trees across America. Both roughly the same size. Are you getting any of this?
No, you reject anything not forthcoming from Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer and Joe Biden.

Roe was legal action. Unabomber was legal action. Election fraud will be legal action.

To my Ignore List you go for good reason.
ciao brutto
I’ll take ”Mindless rambling“ for $500, Alex.

Lindell already offered money for election fraud proof. That went exactly nowhere. And this still has nothing to do with Roe getting overturned. Completely different circumstances.

Go ahead and take your ball home with you. See ya.

Yes. This was expected, by anyone paying attention. Bannon knew it. Trump knew it, going in. He used it, cynically, to bamboozle his marks.

This actually brings up an important point that, I think, really screws with perceptions regarding elections: there is no "race". There is no "lead" at any particular point. Candidates don't pull ahead or fall behind. When the polls close, the winner has been determined. The order in which the votes are tallied makes no difference.

We really need to block releases of pending vote counts until the count is concluded. In this case, it would have prevented all the confusion amongst dimwitted Trumpsters who went to bed thinking he was in the "lead", and woke up to discovered he'd actually lost.
Paying attention to a lying media? Nope.

Lindell already offered money for election fraud proof. That went exactly nowhere. And this still has nothing to do with Roe getting overturned. Completely different circumstances.

Lindell offered money for anyone that could prove his "evidence" wrong. A guy did it and Lindell refused to pay.

Lindell is a bigger fraud than Trump

This is why I asked for proof... because I've seen none in any of the stories about this dude.... I don't blame Lindell for not paying....

Forum List

Back