Arizona Will Be Red Again!

Don't depend on some law to win, get busy, volunteer as a poll watcher, take like minded folks to the polls if your state has in-person early voting.

I took eight non-family members to vote last November. It was as easy as asking, fun too. :)

I think voter ID laws oughta be on every state's ballot in November, but NOT at the national level. While they're at it, they also oughta have a referendum on the popular vote compact where their state's electors in the Electoral College go to the national popular vote winner even if that person did not win their state.

I think voter ID laws oughta be on every state's ballot in November, but NOT at the national level. While they're at it, they also oughta have a referendum on the popular vote compact where their state's electors in the Electoral College go to the national popular vote winner even if that person did not win their state.
After 81 million votes for a creep that hid in his basement? The popular vote can not be trusted without verification of every vote and that did not happen.

After 81 million votes for a creep that hid in his basement? The popular vote can not be trusted without verification of every vote and that did not happen.
4B97F450-9682-47EF-B7ED-581AD638CADE.jpeg

That would in effect do away with the electoral college, so may as well have the referendum on doing away with the electoral college.

That would in effect do away with the electoral college, so may as well have the referendum on doing away with the electoral college.

I dunno Joe, I suspect that the non-Compact states are not about to change but some of the Compact states might want to get out of it. I dunno if it's even legal anyway, Constitutional scholars disagree on that (of course), and it's too bad we have to wait until after an election to see if it's allowed.

Arizona was red as a rule.

• Arizona voted for Joe Biden (D) in the 2020 presidential election.
  • Between 1912 and 2020, Arizona voted for the winning presidential candidate 78.6% of the time.
  • Between 2000 and 2020, Arizonavoted for the winning presidential candidate 66.7% of the time.
  • Since 1912, Arizona has voted Democratic 32.1% of the time and Republican 67.9% of the time.
  • Since 2000, Arizona has voted Democratic 16.7% of the time and Republican 83.3% of the time.

Presidential voting history​

Arizona presidential election results (1900-2020)

• 9 Democratic wins
  • 19 Republican wins

Should be no problem voting this through. The citizens of AZ. will not be cheated again.

You are a moron. Arizona already has voter ID.

ACCEPTABLE PHOTO IDENTIFICATION INCLUDES:​

• Arizona driver license
  • Arizona nonoperating identification license
  • Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
  • United States federal, state or local government-issued identification

ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF NON-PHOTO IDENTIFICATION INCLUDE:​

• Utility bill
  • Bank or credit union statement that is dated within ninety days of the date of the election
  • Valid Arizona vehicle registration
  • Arizona vehicle insurance card
  • Indian census card
  • Tribal enrollment card or other form of tribal identification
  • Property tax statement
  • Recorder’s certificate
  • Voter registration card
  • Valid United States federal, state or local government-issued identification
  • Any mailing that is labeled as “official election material

Arizona could be red or it could turn completely blue. Arizona is one of those states that are currently seeing their voting rights under attack from Republicans. This is nothing but a attempt to emulate Texas. Force people to vote through more hoops in hopes of getting reasons to throw out ballots.

Forum List

Back