armed BLACK shoots UNARMED white

The customer did not attack the armed robber.

The armed robber approached and threatened the victim, who fought back.

THe armed robber than shot and murdered the victim.

I'm unclear over how much his mother saw.

Plenty of issues here.

Number one. Release this piece of shit's juvenile record. THe PUblic needs to know what is going on with these types of cases.

Specifically, I want to know how many times this piece of shit was released back into the community to prey upon the innocent.

Time to profile pieces of shit and lock them up faster and longer, instead of pretending that they are innocent children.
Or rehabilitate better the ones who do deserve a second chance.

I’m a different person than I was in my teens. Aren’t you?

But I feel you. If we aren’t going to rehabilitate them then don’t let them back out.

I think how you behave in prison should matter just as much as what you did. If you still are a danger I don’t care that you served your time.

But the entire systems screwed up. How about parents stop producing criminals? We can profile what all criminals have in common and try to stop doing those things. Fatherlessness is a big one. People need to stop having kids they won’t raise right

Fatherless is a huge one, maybe the primary one.

I've seen the profile of real bad actors. Early and often arrests by police is a big one.

We don't need to put these kids away forever, just until they grow out of their violent phase, which is mostly their youth.

What I would expect, if we could see this kids records, is that we could have seen by the time he was 15 or 16, that he was not going to be a productive member of society anytime soon.

At that point, the next time he was arrested, he could have been profiled and given a longer sentence, designed to get him out of his peak offending years, before he was left back out.

THen, when he was 30 or 40, I forget the age when they tend to settle down, he could get out and have a chance at a life.

NOw, he's done.
Nip it in the butt early. Or is it bud? You get the point

We would save not only a lot of people a lot of harm from them, but we would save them from escalating their crime to the point of ruining their lives forever.
You see that is faulty logic! People will make their own decisions, you can not save them. Too many people to many problems. It has to start at home by the time they are teen agers it is realy tough to fix. Prison and juvie does not work they come out worse than before.

Perhaps, but while they are in, they are kept away from civilized folk.

Or rehabilitate better the ones who do deserve a second chance.

I’m a different person than I was in my teens. Aren’t you?

But I feel you. If we aren’t going to rehabilitate them then don’t let them back out.

I think how you behave in prison should matter just as much as what you did. If you still are a danger I don’t care that you served your time.

But the entire systems screwed up. How about parents stop producing criminals? We can profile what all criminals have in common and try to stop doing those things. Fatherlessness is a big one. People need to stop having kids they won’t raise right

I've seen the profile of real bad actors. Early and often arrests by police is a big one.

We don't need to put these kids away forever, just until they grow out of their violent phase, which is mostly their youth.

What I would expect, if we could see this kids records, is that we could have seen by the time he was 15 or 16, that he was not going to be a productive member of society anytime soon.

At that point, the next time he was arrested, he could have been profiled and given a longer sentence, designed to get him out of his peak offending years, before he was left back out.

THen, when he was 30 or 40, I forget the age when they tend to settle down, he could get out and have a chance at a life.

NOw, he's done.

We would save not only a lot of people a lot of harm from them, but we would save them from escalating their crime to the point of ruining their lives forever.
You see that is faulty logic! People will make their own decisions, you can not save them. Too many people to many problems. It has to start at home by the time they are teen agers it is realy tough to fix. Prison and juvie does not work they come out worse than before.

I think we should lok at the situation in there and try to change it so they do not come out worse, how I am not sure but some hting needs changed.

NOw, he's done.

I think we should lok at the situation in there and try to change it so they do not come out worse, how I am not sure but some hting needs changed.

Oh, I can image any number of reforms that could help with that.

But the important thing is to protect SOCIETY.

Forum List

Back