🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Citizen Holds Burglar At Gunpoint!

LOL. I've owned a gun since I was twelve. There have always been guns in my home since my birth to the present time. I've hurt myself by stubbing my toe on a furniture leg or a pair of nail clippers several times but my guns have NEVER created a "hazard."

Wait ... I hear something. It sounds like wind whistling through your ears!!

Statistically, a gun in your home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

NO IT ISN'T YOU FUCKING DOLT.

The bottom line is, since you haven't figured it out yet, no one really gives a fuck what you think.

Yes, you gun nuts have spent 22 pages not caring what I think, squealling hysterically that I suggest that we'd be better off without guns.

Without guns the biggest meanest guy on your block would be able to kick the crap out of you without repercussions.

But of course we know you want government to keep its guns, so THEY can kick the crap out of you whenever they want.

Bullshit. You wanted it to be 11,500 and called it that. The actual average of the years 2007-2012 is 9,201.

And the FBI keeps very accurate numbers. To claim that an anti-gun nutter groups keeps better and more accurate records than the US Justice dept is ridiculous.

11,500 is a number I've seen in a bunch of different sources.

The CDC puts the number at 11,068

FastStats - Homicide

So does this Washington Post article

Five myths about gun control - The Washington Post

So, no, it's probably as good of a number as the FBI's numbers. Again, keep in mind, the NRA works very hard to keep the government from actually studying this issue. It's bad for business.

The NRA does not have any control over the FBI and the Dept of Justice's accounting. That is ridiculous.

As in so many of his erroneous posts, he is reaching to some how justify his opinion against the fact. The real issue with nuts like him, they believe their own lies and justifications.

LOL. I've owned a gun since I was twelve. There have always been guns in my home since my birth to the present time. I've hurt myself by stubbing my toe on a furniture leg or a pair of nail clippers several times but my guns have NEVER created a "hazard."

Statistically, a gun in your home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

LOL. There's a 18-times greater chance that you will be killed by medical malpractice than by a gun and an even greater chance that you will die in a car accident. You're literally a looney-tune.

Without guns the biggest meanest guy on your block would be able to kick the crap out of you without repercussions.

You mean other than being charged with assault, convicted of assault, sent to prison, liable for legal damages and pain and suffering, losing his property.

Yeah, man, he'd get a total walk for that.

Funny, i don't own a gun, and no one has tried to do that for some reason.

But of course we know you want government to keep its guns, so THEY can kick the crap out of you whenever they want.

No, i want the government to keep guns so they can keep order.

Unlike Libertarians, who want No Calorie Civilization.

Again, man, all that freedom is beckoning in Somalia. All the guns you want and none of that Government. Ayn Rand's Dream.

I got stuff to do today, so I'll let you gun nutters have a good cry.

Bullshit. You wanted it to be 11,500 and called it that. The actual average of the years 2007-2012 is 9,201.

And the FBI keeps very accurate numbers. To claim that an anti-gun nutter groups keeps better and more accurate records than the US Justice dept is ridiculous.

11,500 is a number I've seen in a bunch of different sources.

The CDC puts the number at 11,068

FastStats - Homicide

So does this Washington Post article

Five myths about gun control - The Washington Post

So, no, it's probably as good of a number as the FBI's numbers. Again, keep in mind, the NRA works very hard to keep the government from actually studying this issue. It's bad for business.

The NRA does not have any control over the FBI and the Dept of Justice's accounting. That is ridiculous.

As in so many of his erroneous posts, he is reaching to some how justify his opinion against the fact. The real issue with nuts like him, they believe their own lies and justifications.

He's likely pissed that he's not allowed to have a gun due to his mental issues. He's simply lashing out. We can all rest easier knowing that he doesn't own a gun.

LOL. There's a 18-times greater chance that you will be killed by medical malpractice than by a gun and an even greater chance that you will die in a car accident. You're literally a looney-tune.

He's quoting Kellerman again. Back in the old days I would neg his ass every time he referenced it.

11500 is the established figure i've been using for years, and you guys only thought now to try to find other slightly different numbers if you cherry pick them right.

But, guy, 9200 murders with guns is still really bad when Japan only has 11 and Germany only has 258.

You mean other than being charged with assault, convicted of assault, sent to prison, liable for legal damages and pain and suffering, losing his property.

Yeah, man, he'd get a total walk for that.

Funny, i don't own a gun, and no one has tried to do that for some reason.

No, i want the government to keep guns so they can keep order.

Unlike Libertarians, who want No Calorie Civilization.

Again, man, all that freedom is beckoning in Somalia. All the guns you want and none of that Government. Ayn Rand's Dream.

I got stuff to do today, so I'll let you gun nutters have a good cry.

Funny thing about big strong people, they tend to clump in groups to push around the the smaller people. Your no gun utopia would turn into a feudal society in a heartbeat.

And the old fascist "order" excuse for tyranny from you yet again, surprise surprise.

He's likely pissed that he's not allowed to have a gun due to his mental issues. He's simply lashing out. We can all rest easier knowing that he doesn't own a gun.

Guy, when I was in the Army, I handled and saw more guns than I'd want to in 10 lifetimes, thanks.

The only mental issue I see is you guys who live in mortal terror and need to have a gun to make up for your own sense of angst.

Or as a wise man said, "Bitterly Clinging to your guns and your bibles."

11500 is the established figure i've been using for years, and you guys only thought now to try to find other slightly different numbers if you cherry pick them right.

But, guy, 9200 murders with guns is still really bad when Japan only has 11 and Germany only has 258.

And japan has tons of more per capita suicides, and Germans are Germans, they only murder other nationalities.

Funny thing about big strong people, they tend to clump in groups to push around the the smaller people. Your no gun utopia would turn into a feudal society in a heartbeat.

Yeah, the UK, it's like Bully-Land. You know how awful it is to be bullied by a Brit, because they are so damned polite about it.

So is this your issue, Marty, you don't like to be bullied? Frankly, that sounds like something every kid who shoots up a school says.

Russia has a much higher murder rate that the US does. 4 times higher, despite the fact that they guns are strictly regulated.

Russia is a country which has effectively collapsed as a state. Is this really your best argument?

Was that the only country I mentioned?

And the recent economic downturn notwithstanding, Russia's murder rates are not new. They have been much higher than ours for years.

Guy, it's not a recent downturn. YOu did hear about the fall of the Berlin Wall, right? Collapse of the USSR? Did these things not get reported to you in Cleetusville?
Interestingly, Russia & East Germany had extremely strict, anti-gun laws. Wonder if there is a correlation.

Fuck the 19k+ suicides. and fuck the gang banger on gang banger shootings.

After those two are gone, you have far less deaths due to guns.

or we just ban all guns, and no gun deaths. Easy-Peasy.

Fuck gun owners. You got to live with your tiny dick.

1) Crime rates went up with England and Australia banned most guns.
2) Not to brag ... but not so "tiny."

And japan has tons of more per capita suicides, and Germans are Germans, they only murder other nationalities.

Well, they don't have "tons", they have a higher suicide rate because their religious beliefs don't see it as a sin.

Nice slander on the Germans, there. It's not like we Americans ever did any genocide... oh, wait.

Massacre-of-Indian-women-and-children-in-Idaho-Frank-Leslie-illustrated.jpg

Yeah, the UK, it's like Bully-Land. You know how awful it is to be bullied by a Brit, because they are so damned polite about it.

So is this your issue, Marty, you don't like to be bullied? Frankly, that sounds like something every kid who shoots up a school says.

Considering their violent crime rate is higher than the US (776 per 100k vs. 466 per 100k) your snark is unwarranted. They yobs there know their victims are going to be unarmed, and thus they can have their way until the bobbies show up.

And I used a study that rejects the 4x to 5x Brit vs. US violent crime rate, so don't go with that line of attack.

By the Numbers Is the UK really 5 times more violent than the US 8211 The Skeptical Libertarian Blog

I was bullied, and to you that seems to be A-OK.

Forum List

Back