Armed SWAT team violently storms family’s home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

what was childs temp when they busted in.....
Even if it was less, it could go up again if he is not in the hospital. Stupid parenting.
So yo dont know but call someone you dont know stupid. What if it was normal? Why did it fall so fast?
Absolutely I call her stupid if that fever hit 105 and the doctor said to go to ER even if it went down!
When I was very young, I had the measles and wasn't allowed outside. Of course, I went anyway and my mother came running out...Did you know you can go blind if you are in the sun with measles?!!!"
Once more it isn't stated the child had measles. If fever went back up they could have just as easily gone to hospital then.

"A family in Arizona is having to endure the wrath of the medical police state after a doctor decided to call the Department of Child Safety (DCS) on them for not vaccinating their children – resulting in an armed SWAT team raiding the family’s home and violently seizing their three children, all of whom were placed in temporary foster homes.

It all started when one of the children, a two-year-old, developed a fever that exceeded 100 degrees Fahrenheit, prompting the child’s mother to take him to see the doctor in question. Because the child hadn’t been vaccinated, the doctor assumed out of nowhere that he probably had meningitis and needed to be taken to the emergency room right away.

While the mother initially agreed to the doctor’s extreme and unusual recommendation, her child’s fever broke not long after leaving the doctor’s office, having stated that he was “laughing and playing with his siblings” like normal. After taking the boy’s temperature and seeing that it was now normal, the mother called the doctor and said she would no longer be taking him to the emergency room, to which the doctor responded that she should still go anyway."

Armed SWAT team violently storms family's home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

Good lord.

measles, mumps ,polio, tetanus , born in 68 we were shot up with everything .
toDAY they take it to far when they wanted to start vaccinating kids for stds .
most flu shots are only 30% effective anyway .

these days a lot of shit is coming out of china ....i dont feed my rat dog stuff from china...medication from gutter oil glowing pig land ?

and read the companys labels
the warnings will make you think twice

theyre scarier then the television commercials side effect warnings...thiers a pill , shot, or inhaler for everything .

are you gonna take something where lymphoma or massive heart failure is a possible side effect .

ill pass

What else should the Gov be able to make you do?

when it comes to the article
OH hell no im in no way for the government overreach here .. this is way out of bounds

im just saying in general basic vaccinations for major stuff like polio people should probably have it
So, where did you do your residency?

Why has measles returned to the United States?
Measles, while once native to countries outside of the United States, is finding its way back in this increasingly global society. The United States isn’t isolated. With an increasing number of international flights, the opportunity to transmit harmful illnesses around the globe is within a day’s reach.

Additionally, pockets of unvaccinated people in this country make the spread of the disease more likely if it’s introduced.

In 2015, at Disneyland in Anaheim, California, a measles outbreak led to 26 infections that were found in four states. The outbreak supposedly began when a 20-year-old California woman visited the park and took several flights to visit family in Seattle.

Most of those individuals affected by the illness were unvaccinated.

https://www.healthline.com/health-n...hy-has-measles-returned-to-the-United-States?

the doctor thought the kid had meningitis
the DR he was guessing
where did he do his residency ?

the kids fever broke
he guessed WRONG

gestapo kicked in their door for what reason ?

i got a stupid question
if kids cant get into school without vaccinations
how come the lefts central American pawn kids can get into the country without a shot ?

just wonderin

dirty cockroaches spreading diseases American wont

It's a law here but obviously not in their former country....Also, indians here may have different laws.. Check with the Bureau of Indian affairs.

Even if it was less, it could go up again if he is not in the hospital. Stupid parenting.
So yo dont know but call someone you dont know stupid. What if it was normal? Why did it fall so fast?
Absolutely I call her stupid if that fever hit 105 and the doctor said to go to ER even if it went down!
When I was very young, I had the measles and wasn't allowed outside. Of course, I went anyway and my mother came running out...Did you know you can go blind if you are in the sun with measles?!!!"
Once more it isn't stated the child had measles. If fever went back up they could have just as easily gone to hospital then.
Would you do that when the doctor said, "No, even if it is down now, go to the ER."

Once more s l o w l y......it is not stated child had measles
But the child had a high enough fever that he wanted them to go to the ER. Any high fever can cause brain damage.
Had operative word....past tense
My son was very ill when he was small...about 1 1/2. HIs fever was climbing so I went to the doctor. He gave him a shot to prevent siezures if his fever went up and prevent brain damage, but he did say, if it hit 104, go to the ER>

the doctor thought the kid had meningitis
the DR he was guessing
where did he do his residency ?

the kids fever broke
he guessed WRONG

gestapo kicked in their door for what reason ?
MY God! If the word meningitis passed my doctor's lips, no one has to tell me to go to the ER. I'd be there like yesterday.

Fevers spike and lower. It can spike way over 105 and won't be able to bring it down fast enpugh without siezures....and brain damage. You gonna chance that?

Would you do that when the doctor said, "No, even if it is down now, go to the ER."
Dont know. Fevers usually dont break that fast which introduces several questions we dont have answers too in the story. This is all Monday morning quarterbacking without all the facts. I'm guessing the child was fine since there is no righteous gloating that the officers saved the kids life and how. People need to mind their own business.

Dont know. Fevers usually dont break that fast which introduces several questions we dont have answers too in the story. This is all Monday morning quarterbacking without all the facts. I'm guessing the child was fine since there is no righteous gloating that the officers saved the kids life and how. People need to mind their own business.
I disagree. Minding your own business is fiine with adults, but not when there is a danger to the children. Not mentioned, too, was the chance the other two children would come down with it and they might not seek help at all since they denied help this time.

They may have saved his life just by getting him medical attention in time.

I disagree. Minding your own business is fiine with adults, but not when there is a danger to the children. Not mentioned, too, was the chance the other two children would come down with it and they might not seek help at all since they denied help this time.

So far no proof of danger has been given other than a maybe they were which isn't good enough because that can be massaged to death by govt types

So far no proof of danger has been given other than a maybe they were which isn't good enough because that can be massaged to death by govt types
Not sure if I understand your post.

"A family in Arizona is having to endure the wrath of the medical police state after a doctor decided to call the Department of Child Safety (DCS) on them for not vaccinating their children – resulting in an armed SWAT team raiding the family’s home and violently seizing their three children, all of whom were placed in temporary foster homes.

It all started when one of the children, a two-year-old, developed a fever that exceeded 100 degrees Fahrenheit, prompting the child’s mother to take him to see the doctor in question. Because the child hadn’t been vaccinated, the doctor assumed out of nowhere that he probably had meningitis and needed to be taken to the emergency room right away.

While the mother initially agreed to the doctor’s extreme and unusual recommendation, her child’s fever broke not long after leaving the doctor’s office, having stated that he was “laughing and playing with his siblings” like normal. After taking the boy’s temperature and seeing that it was now normal, the mother called the doctor and said she would no longer be taking him to the emergency room, to which the doctor responded that she should still go anyway."

Armed SWAT team violently storms family's home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

Good lord.
So, basically, the thread title is a lie, and the house was stormed because the doctor felt the woman was putting her child in danger by not following his care directions regarding a possibly life-threatening event..

Good lord.
So, basically, the thread title is a lie, and the house was stormed because the doctor felt the woman was putting her child in danger by not following his care directions regarding a possibly life-threatening event..

Nope, the Doc has no business butting in.
You? You're a totalitarian hack.

Forum List

Back