Armed SWAT team violently storms family’s home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

Let's get serious here, if the doctor had just cause to be concerned for the child or the school, all they had to do is send a police medic or someone to the house to examine the child and advise them they needed to take the child to the ER, otherwise the kid would be taken off them and sent there and they could be charged. This idea of sending a SWAT team of storm-troopers to the house, etc., etc., where the hell did this country ever get to that point?

Meantime, we can't get interest in an honest investigation into why a lady who was Secretary of the State Department running for PRESIDENT was doing running a private server in her closet destroying 33,000 government emails when the public caught wind of it?
Where did they get to that point? When the parents refused to answer the door.
The cops should be flogged on the village green.

Let's get serious here, if the doctor had just cause to be concerned for the child or the school, all they had to do is send a police medic or someone to the house to examine the child and advise them they needed to take the child to the ER, otherwise the kid would be taken off them and sent there and they could be charged. This idea of sending a SWAT team of storm-troopers to the house, etc., etc., where the hell did this country ever get to that point?

Meantime, we can't get interest in an honest investigation into why a lady who was Secretary of the State Department running for PRESIDENT was doing running a private server in her closet destroying 33,000 government emails when the public caught wind of it?

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is no such thing as a "police medic".
Can't actually speak to the point, eh?
KG, can't you have a civil discussion? Engage, that the point here.

If your child has a fever of >105, and a doctor orders you to take him to an emergenecy room...and you don't..I hope you get arrested and your child gets a little vacation from you for a little while.
That's because you're a piece of shit. Nobody expects you to say anything other than the stupid shit you always say.
He's right.
Hitler had families shot and took their kids if they failed to trot them to the village square for exercise on Sundays.
Stalin took the kids and stuffed the parents in the gulag if the parents didn't submit to state authority on health matters.
China officials drag pregnant women by their hair out of bed and down the street to the abortion clinic, if they refuse to abide by government one child rules.

So you're on that boat. Got it.
So, in the US, when a person (DR, Police, Courts say this is a dangerous situation, a child may die...let them be.. Don't want to be like Hitler or Stalin.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is no such thing as a "police medic".

I know what the point is, imbecile. That's my point. When you retards can't speak to the point, you say something idiotic, like "there is no such thing as a "police medic"." Who the fuck cares?

Or.."Engage, that is the point here." That is exactly what I said, only you appear not to understand the simplest verbage.

There is a large Native American Indian population in Arizona and indications are that they don't vaccinate their kids. Will we see another "Wounded Knee" confrontation on Indian Reservations or are Indians immune from the gestapo tactics that White people have to endure from the federal government?

Illegals are bringing these old school diseases across the border with them to.

"A family in Arizona is having to endure the wrath of the medical police state after a doctor decided to call the Department of Child Safety (DCS) on them for not vaccinating their children – resulting in an armed SWAT team raiding the family’s home and violently seizing their three children, all of whom were placed in temporary foster homes.

It all started when one of the children, a two-year-old, developed a fever that exceeded 100 degrees Fahrenheit, prompting the child’s mother to take him to see the doctor in question. Because the child hadn’t been vaccinated, the doctor assumed out of nowhere that he probably had meningitis and needed to be taken to the emergency room right away.

While the mother initially agreed to the doctor’s extreme and unusual recommendation, her child’s fever broke not long after leaving the doctor’s office, having stated that he was “laughing and playing with his siblings” like normal. After taking the boy’s temperature and seeing that it was now normal, the mother called the doctor and said she would no longer be taking him to the emergency room, to which the doctor responded that she should still go anyway."

Armed SWAT team violently storms family's home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

Good lord.
105 degrees....a bit more than saying "exceeded 100 degrees"....

105 is a lie. Has to be.

There is a large Native American Indian population in Arizona and indications are that they don't vaccinate their kids. Will we see another "Wounded Knee" confrontation on Indian Reservations or are Indians immune from the gestapo tactics that White people have to endure from the federal government?

I am sure that you are getting ready to document that with a link from a reputable medical source….

I am sure that you are getting ready to document that with a link from a reputable medical source….

Maybe if I really need you to believe me. All this is is a bit piece on anti vaxers because blaming the Jews diddnt go so well.

New York’s Orthodox Jewish community is battling measles outbreaks. Vaccine deniers are to blame.

New York’s Orthodox Jewish community is battling measles outbreaks. Vaccine deniers are to blame.

I know what the point is, imbecile. That's my point. When you retards can't speak to the point, you say something idiotic, like "there is no such thing as a "police medic"." Who the fuck cares?

Or.."Engage, that is the point here." That is exactly what I said, only you appear not to understand the simplest verbage.

That's why I said "or whatever." But I find it hard to believe there are no police officers out there with basic medical skills to deal with emergencies on the spot. I mean, I'm not a cop or a doctor but I know CPR and how to take a kids temperature. :rolleyes:

That's why I said "or whatever." But I find it hard to believe there are no police officers out there with basic medical skills to deal with emergencies on the spot. I mean, I'm not a cop or a doctor but I know CPR and how to take a kids temperature. :rolleyes:

No police officer has the authority to demand that someone open their door so that he can take their temperature and render a laymen's medial diagnosis. I am more than a little surprised that you have to be told this.

"A family in Arizona is having to endure the wrath of the medical police state after a doctor decided to call the Department of Child Safety (DCS) on them for not vaccinating their children – resulting in an armed SWAT team raiding the family’s home and violently seizing their three children, all of whom were placed in temporary foster homes.

It all started when one of the children, a two-year-old, developed a fever that exceeded 100 degrees Fahrenheit, prompting the child’s mother to take him to see the doctor in question. Because the child hadn’t been vaccinated, the doctor assumed out of nowhere that he probably had meningitis and needed to be taken to the emergency room right away.

While the mother initially agreed to the doctor’s extreme and unusual recommendation, her child’s fever broke not long after leaving the doctor’s office, having stated that he was “laughing and playing with his siblings” like normal. After taking the boy’s temperature and seeing that it was now normal, the mother called the doctor and said she would no longer be taking him to the emergency room, to which the doctor responded that she should still go anyway."

Armed SWAT team violently storms family's home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

Good lord.
Natural news earns a rating of "quackery" from media bias fact checkers so I think you're gonna need another source.
Natural News - Media Bias/Fact Check

Good lord.
Natural news earns a rating of "quackery" from media bias fact checkers so I think you're gonna need another source.

Actually, I take perverse pleasure in seeing RW nuts make complete fools of themselves....

Good lord.
105 degrees....a bit more than saying "exceeded 100 degrees"....

No mention of anyone actually saying what any thermometer ever said, and no doctor saw any thermometer reading.

Sure there are cops trained as medical technicians, who can take blood for DUI testing, etc., but the point is that is it illegal to take a temperature without a court order or permission.

DR made wild guess.....
Based on what medical degree or experience possessed by you? based on what reading of the charts, or shred of evidence? Go peddle your nonsense to someone else.
Like I said Fever is indicative of how many medical problems
Fever: Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis Take your pick ….your guess as good as his
So it would be best to go to the hospital to have tests done. Some of those conditions you just linked are very serious.

All an EMT would do is take him to the hospital for tests to determine the cause of the high fever.

Good lord.

From another source.

Mom Ignores Doctor When Her Sick 2-Year-Old Starts Feeling Better, Child Services Send a SWAT Team

No police officer has the authority to demand that someone open their door so that he can take their temperature and render a laymen's medial diagnosis. I am more than a little surprised that you have to be told this.
The Doctor notified DCS and they went to court to get the authorization to get the children. They had a warrant and the parents would not let them in.

Good lord.

From another source.

Mom Ignores Doctor When Her Sick 2-Year-Old Starts Feeling Better, Child Services Send a SWAT Team
I believe that was the initial story. The story with the police version says the fever was 105 or over when they entered the filthy house.

Forum List

Back