Armed SWAT team violently storms family’s home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

Child only had one of the symptoms of meningitis...the fever......which is also indicative of how many other diseases but DR jumps right to meningitis.....

If the fever was 105, the police and courts made the wise decision. Even if it went down, that is brain damage fever.

If the parents had just done what they were told to do, the SWAT Team (a little extreme) wouldn't have gone in.

Being indians does not mean anything.
--------------------------------------- Being INDIAN , i don't about this case but being 'indian' makes a person immune to some government intrusion and open or ready to receive lots of FREE government doled out goodies and permissions Jackson .

Title is misleading and untrue. The children were taken because they were taken to a doctor with 105 fever and then she didn't take them to the ER like the doctor said needed to be done. The fact that they were not vaccinated made the doctor fear the worst.
Title is misleading and untrue. The children were taken because they were taken to a doctor with 105 fever and then she didn't take them to the ER like the doctor said needed to be done. The fact that they were not vaccinated made the doctor fear the worst.

Its no different than any other child neglect case. This instance had a doctor actually see the patient and would be able to testify that they needed to get to an ER.
That would be because too young to be for that disease.
But then it seemed as if DCS decided to make everything harder for the parents, because now the press was interested, as was the Arizona DCS Oversight Group, a local organization that fights for families' rights, and a state legislator, Rep. Kelly Townsend (R–Mesa), who had helped write the law requiring DCS to get a warrant before removing a child. Townsend has been lobbing zingers like, "What about the parents' rights to decide what's best for their child? Parents felt the child was fine. Next thing we know, the Gestapo is at their door."

In court, DCS tried to convince the judge, Jennifer Green, to bar the press from covering the dispute. A lawyer for the agency even claimed that the parents had gone against the best interests of the children by involving the media. Green rejected this argument, saying, "In Arizona we like our courts to be open."
Huh? I don't think you are making sense.
OMG,,,and you criticize others for not reading every link ,Mom Ignores Doctor When Her Sick 2-Year-Old Starts Feeling Better, Child Services Send a SWAT Team
But then it seemed as if DCS decided to make everything harder for the parents, because now the press was interested, as was the Arizona DCS Oversight Group, a local organization that fights for families' rights, and a state legislator, Rep. Kelly Townsend (R–Mesa), who had helped write the law requiring DCS to get a warrant before removing a child. Townsend has been lobbing zingers like, "What about the parents' rights to decide what's best for their child? Parents felt the child was fine. Next thing we know, the Gestapo is at their door."

In court, DCS tried to convince the judge, Jennifer Green, to bar the press from covering the dispute. A lawyer for the agency even claimed that the parents had gone against the best interests of the children by involving the media. Green rejected this argument, saying, "In Arizona we like our courts to be open."
reason link...free minds...uh huh. Excellent link...not. I would not bet on this being valid.

Its no different than any other child neglect case. This instance had a doctor actually see the patient and would be able to testify that they needed to get to an ER.
That would be because too young to be for that disease.

Huh? I don't think you are making sense.
OMG,,,and you criticize others for not reading every link ,Mom Ignores Doctor When Her Sick 2-Year-Old Starts Feeling Better, Child Services Send a SWAT Team

reason link...free minds...uh huh. Excellent link...not. I would not bet on this being valid.
ITs classic govt ass covering 101...…..

If the fever was 105, the police and courts made the wise decision. Even if it went down, that is brain damage fever.

If the parents had just done what they were told to do, the SWAT Team (a little extreme) wouldn't have gone in.

Being indians does not mean anything.
--------------------------------------- Being INDIAN , i don't about this case but being 'indian' makes a person immune to some government intrusion and open or ready to receive lots of FREE government doled out goodies and permissions Jackson .
Are they family indians in this story?
I agree with everything you say.

Its no different than if a doctor suspects a child of being a victim of abuse. That family will get a not-so-pleasant knock on the door very soon.

If your child has a fever of >105, and a doctor orders you to take him to an emergenecy room...and you don't..I hope you get arrested and your child gets a little vacation from you for a little while.
That's because you're a piece of shit. Nobody expects you to say anything other than the stupid shit you always say.
Then clearly my morals and ethics are more well developed than yours are. Put down the iron age book of fairy tales, join us.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just saying you're a dope who can't undestand this sort of thing. No judgement on my part. I'm sure there are a million reasons for your condition...any one of which could explain your cognitive issues.

If your child has a fever of >105, and a doctor orders you to take him to an emergenecy room...and you don't..I hope you get arrested and your child gets a little vacation from you for a little while.
That's because you're a piece of shit. Nobody expects you to say anything other than the stupid shit you always say.
He's right.
Hitler had families shot and took their kids if they failed to trot them to the village square for exercise on Sundays.
Stalin took the kids and stuffed the parents in the gulag if the parents didn't submit to state authority on health matters.
China officials drag pregnant women by their hair out of bed and down the street to the abortion clinic, if they refuse to abide by government one child rules.

So you're on that boat. Got it.

Let's get serious here, if the doctor had just cause to be concerned for the child or the school, all they had to do is send a police medic or someone to the house to examine the child and advise them they needed to take the child to the ER, otherwise the kid would be taken off them and sent there and they could be charged. This idea of sending a SWAT team of storm-troopers to the house, etc., etc., where the hell did this country ever get to that point?

Meantime, we can't get interest in an honest investigation into why a lady who was Secretary of the State Department running for PRESIDENT was doing running a private server in her closet destroying 33,000 government emails when the public caught wind of it?

which is also indicative of how many other diseases but DR jumps right to meningitis.....
No, the Dr. jumped to the possibility of meningitis, which is life threatening.
I dont think Manonthe street is a parent.
more proof you dont read.....said I had to give one of my own a quick cold shower,,,,fever related
Fever from infection that stays below 105 F orally doesn’t directly damage the body, at least as far as we know. Of course the cause of the fever needs to be properly diagnosed, and treatment begun. A fever even lower than this can be a sign that something’s going dangerously wrong. But that thing isn’t the fever. And you can do harm by trying to bring the oral body temperature down to exactly normal. (The main thing is don’t overdose on medicines.)

• Taking a lukewarm bath. This may help. But if you start shivering, that can actually make the temperature rise instead of fall. Taking acetaminophen an hour before the bath can cut down on the shivering.

Let's get serious here, if the doctor had just cause to be concerned for the child or the school, all they had to do is send a police medic or someone to the house to examine the child and advise them they needed to take the child to the ER, otherwise the kid would be taken off them and sent there and they could be charged. This idea of sending a SWAT team of storm-troopers to the house, etc., etc., where the hell did this country ever get to that point?

Meantime, we can't get interest in an honest investigation into why a lady who was Secretary of the State Department running for PRESIDENT was doing running a private server in her closet destroying 33,000 government emails when the public caught wind of it?
Shhh...don't say "honest". It screams white privilege.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is no such thing as a "police medic".

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is no such thing as a "police medic".
Can't actually speak to the point, eh?

Where did they get to that point? When the parents refused to answer the door.

Forum List

Back