Armed SWAT team violently storms family’s home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

"A family in Arizona is having to endure the wrath of the medical police state after a doctor decided to call the Department of Child Safety (DCS) on them for not vaccinating their children – resulting in an armed SWAT team raiding the family’s home and violently seizing their three children, all of whom were placed in temporary foster homes.

It all started when one of the children, a two-year-old, developed a fever that exceeded 100 degrees Fahrenheit, prompting the child’s mother to take him to see the doctor in question. Because the child hadn’t been vaccinated, the doctor assumed out of nowhere that he probably had meningitis and needed to be taken to the emergency room right away.

While the mother initially agreed to the doctor’s extreme and unusual recommendation, her child’s fever broke not long after leaving the doctor’s office, having stated that he was “laughing and playing with his siblings” like normal. After taking the boy’s temperature and seeing that it was now normal, the mother called the doctor and said she would no longer be taking him to the emergency room, to which the doctor responded that she should still go anyway."

Armed SWAT team violently storms family's home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

Good lord.
105 degrees....a bit more than saying "exceeded 100 degrees"....
Where did learn the fever was 105?
There was another thread on the story about a week ago that stated that.

"A family in Arizona is having to endure the wrath of the medical police state after a doctor decided to call the Department of Child Safety (DCS) on them for not vaccinating their children – resulting in an armed SWAT team raiding the family’s home and violently seizing their three children, all of whom were placed in temporary foster homes.

It all started when one of the children, a two-year-old, developed a fever that exceeded 100 degrees Fahrenheit, prompting the child’s mother to take him to see the doctor in question. Because the child hadn’t been vaccinated, the doctor assumed out of nowhere that he probably had meningitis and needed to be taken to the emergency room right away.

While the mother initially agreed to the doctor’s extreme and unusual recommendation, her child’s fever broke not long after leaving the doctor’s office, having stated that he was “laughing and playing with his siblings” like normal. After taking the boy’s temperature and seeing that it was now normal, the mother called the doctor and said she would no longer be taking him to the emergency room, to which the doctor responded that she should still go anyway."

Armed SWAT team violently storms family's home, kidnaps three children for not being vaccinated

Good lord.
Natural news earns a rating of "quackery" from media bias fact checkers so I think you're gonna need another source.
Natural News - Media Bias/Fact Check

From another source.

Mom Ignores Doctor When Her Sick 2-Year-Old Starts Feeling Better, Child Services Send a SWAT Team
I believe that was the initial story. The story with the police version says the fever was 105 or over when they entered the filthy house.

The question is who told the police the fever was 105.

To me the real issue now is this seems more of a turf war by the DCS and punishment of the parents because they fought back than over the welfare of the children.

Good lord.
Natural news earns a rating of "quackery" from media bias fact checkers so I think you're gonna need another source.

From another source.

Mom Ignores Doctor When Her Sick 2-Year-Old Starts Feeling Better, Child Services Send a SWAT Team
I believe that was the initial story. The story with the police version says the fever was 105 or over when they entered the filthy house.

To me the real issue now is this seems more of a turf war by the DCS and punishment of the parents because they fought back than over the welfare of the children.

The parents are going to lose this war. The police followed the law.

I think there is something that can be used for fever temperature that is easy to use and doesn't go in the mouth. AN EMT may have been with them.

Good lord.
So you can't address the issue, eh?

Good lord.

From another source.

I think there is something that can be used for fever temperature that is easy to use and doesn't go in the mouth. AN EMT may have been with them.

I'm less concerned with the police, who were just the executors, and more concerned with a DCS that feels the need to bring artillery with them for a case like this.

And according to the parents the fever broke. it's not like they were not in discussion with medical help, they made a decision as a parent that they didn't need to follow up.

And considering the DCS isn't bringing the health of the kid in question up anymore, just returning the kids back to their parents shows the DCS is being stubborn.

Is anybody else creeped out by how obviously excited leftist goobs get when they hear about children being abused by cops and cps?

From another source.

I'm less concerned with the police, who were just the executors, and more concerned with a DCS that feels the need to bring artillery with them for a case like this.

And according to the parents the fever broke. it's not like they were not in discussion with medical help, they made a decision as a parent that they didn't need to follow up.

And considering the DCS isn't bringing the health of the kid in question up anymore, just returning the kids back to their parents shows the DCS is being stubborn.
I would understand, but realizing the parents are not recognoizing the Dr as a useful tool for the welfare of their child, and the fact they ignored the suggestion of having their children vaccinated, and the fact that they refused medical attention for the child by Doctors and DCS, the PD probably thought the parents were going to go to extremes to make sure police didn't take them. Bringing in SWAT does seems excessive at first, but I can understand it considering the actions of the parents.

The parents lied. The child's fever was 105 when police got there. So the health of the child is in question, ...actually not. The child was very, very sick.

I would understand, but realizing the parents are not recognoizing the Dr as a useful tool for the welfare of their child, and the fact they ignored the suggestion of having their children vaccinated, and the fact that they refused medical attention for the child by Doctors and DCS, the PD probably thought the parents were going to go to extremes to make sure police didn't take them. Bringing in SWAT does seems excessive at first, but I can understand it considering the actions of the parents.

The parents lied. The child's fever was 105 when police got there. So the health of the child is in question, ...actually not. The child was very, very sick.

I haven't found any actual evidence the child's fever was 105 when the police got there.

I haven't found any actual evidence the child's fever was 105 when the police got there.
It's in the second link (I think on page 4) that tells of the condition of the children and home by police.

There is a large Native American Indian population in Arizona and indications are that they don't vaccinate their kids. Will we see another "Wounded Knee" confrontation on Indian Reservations or are Indians immune from the gestapo tactics that White people have to endure from the federal government?
Reservations are deemed sovereign territories and the only US agency that has any jurisdiction on them is the Bureau of Indian Affairs

It's in the second link (I think on page 4) that tells of the condition of the children and home by police.

Not seeing a link to the police side in my article. What link are you talking about? I also checked the article from the OP.

From another source.

The police said the used forced entry because the child was in danger and the police refused to come out of the house...

1. The doctor believed the child could be suffering from a "life-threatening" illness that could not be tested for at the clinic, so she told Beck to take the toddler to the hospital, a police report said. The mother was reluctant because the boy wasn't vaccinated, and she feared "possible repercussions," the report said.

2. When the doctor found out later that day the child had never made it to the hospital, she called the DCS, which contacted the Chandler Police Department because "there was a present danger to (the child’s) health/wellbeing and that he required immediate medical attention," police said.

3. When police arrived, Beck and her husband, Brooks Bryce, wouldn't let them into the house.

4. "While on scene, DCS obtained a court order for the temporary custody of the two-year-old child," a police statement said. "The parents continued to ignore all attempts from DCS and officers to speak with them on the telephone or at the front door."

After one final warning, police broke down the front door.

homeArizona officers storm house with guns drawn over toddler with a high fever.

There is a large Native American Indian population in Arizona and indications are that they don't vaccinate their kids. Will we see another "Wounded Knee" confrontation on Indian Reservations or are Indians immune from the gestapo tactics that White people have to endure from the federal government?
Reservations are deemed sovereign territories and the only US agency that has any jurisdiction on them is the Bureau of Indian Affairs
Are we sure this family is indian?

The police said the used forced entry because the child was in danger and the police refused to come out of the house...

1. The doctor believed the child could be suffering from a "life-threatening" illness that could not be tested for at the clinic, so she told Beck to take the toddler to the hospital, a police report said. The mother was reluctant because the boy wasn't vaccinated, and she feared "possible repercussions," the report said.

2. When the doctor found out later that day the child had never made it to the hospital, she called the DCS, which contacted the Chandler Police Department because "there was a present danger to (the child’s) health/wellbeing and that he required immediate medical attention," police said.

3. When police arrived, Beck and her husband, Brooks Bryce, wouldn't let them into the house.

4. "While on scene, DCS obtained a court order for the temporary custody of the two-year-old child," a police statement said. "The parents continued to ignore all attempts from DCS and officers to speak with them on the telephone or at the front door."

After one final warning, police broke down the front door.

homeArizona officers storm house with guns drawn over toddler with a high fever.

First article I found stating a fever of 105, and this one glossed over the fact the mother said the kids fever broke.

The one interesting thing is this article does State the doctor was wrong, and the kids did not have meningitis.

All of this still doesn't answer why DCS just won't give the kids back to the parents. It seems they are just being assholes because the parents are fighting back.

Edit: The only reference to a 105 degree fever is at the clinic, not at the house later that day.

Are we sure this family is indian?
If they were not on a reservation it doesn't matter

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is no such thing as a "police medic".
Can't actually speak to the point, eh?
KG, can't you have a civil discussion? Engage, that the point here.

I know what the point is, imbecile. That's my point. When you retards can't speak to the point, you say something idiotic, like "there is no such thing as a "police medic"." Who the fuck cares?

Or.."Engage, that is the point here." That is exactly what I said, only you appear not to understand the simplest verbage.

That's why I said "or whatever." But I find it hard to believe there are no police officers out there with basic medical skills to deal with emergencies on the spot. I mean, I'm not a cop or a doctor but I know CPR and how to take a kids temperature. :rolleyes:

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is no such thing as a "police medic".

I know what the point is, imbecile. That's my point. When you retards can't speak to the point, you say something idiotic, like "there is no such thing as a "police medic"." Who the fuck cares?

Or.."Engage, that is the point here." That is exactly what I said, only you appear not to understand the simplest verbage.

That's why I said "or whatever." But I find it hard to believe there are no police officers out there with basic medical skills to deal with emergencies on the spot. I mean, I'm not a cop or a doctor but I know CPR and how to take a kids temperature. :rolleyes:

No police officer has the authority to demand that someone open their door so that he can take their temperature and render a laymen's medial diagnosis. I am more than a little surprised that you have to be told this.

Really? A police officer cannot pound on your door and demand you answer it with a doctor or paramedic beside him and a court order authorizing them to examine the child and seize him for his own protection if deemed in danger? You mean the SWAT team took the kid by force against the parent's wishes without a court order too? Just what country do we live in? It's YOUR house so long as you pay us our taxes and now it's YOUR kid so long as you raise and care for him as WE see fit?

Sure there are cops trained as medical technicians, who can take blood for DUI testing, etc., but the point is that is it illegal to take a temperature without a court order or permission.

So you need the parent's permission to stick a thermometer in a kid's mouth but you don't need their permission to break into the house and take the kid off the parents entirely.

105 degrees....a bit more than saying "exceeded 100 degrees"....
Those five degrees justified a SWAT team and the police state coming down on some children, I guess.
Take your medicine kids or some thick necked SWAT member will jam it down your throat.

Apparently in Arizona the Constitution has been revoked.

No police officer has the authority to demand that someone open their door so that he can take their temperature and render a laymen's medial diagnosis. I am more than a little surprised that you have to be told this.

Really? A police officer cannot pound on your door and demand you answer it with a doctor or paramedic beside him and a court order authorizing them to examine the child and seize him for his own protection if deemed in danger? You mean the SWAT team took the kid by force against the parent's wishes without a court order too? Just what country do we live in? It's YOUR house so long as you pay us our taxes and now it's YOUR kid so long as you raise and care for him as WE see fit?

So, your post is wrong, and you change what you are saying? Sounds like Trump! You said that all the police have to do is send in a police medic. There is no such thing as a "police medic".

So, your post is wrong, and you change what you are saying? Sounds like Trump! You said that all the police have to do is send in a police medic.

Wrong again, cupcake. Go back and READ my post. I said send a police medic or SOMETHING. You keep missing the point that MY point was that there was a lot better options available than sending a SWAT team. When I was a kid, you could call a doctor, get him out of bed and come to your house in the middle of the night. The problem with the world today is that we have a hundred million ultra-narrow specialists now and 500 million rules and regulations to where no one can do anything because their hands are all tied. We have allowed lawyers and bureaucracies to replace common sense. Regulations no longer serve man, man is now made to serve them.

Forum List

Back