🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

"A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on the UCC campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter."

That's one good reason.

Another good reason is that innocent bystanders could be injured or killed by a 'good guy' trying to 'stop' the shooter.

One carries a concealed firearm for his own self-defense, not to act as 'law enforcement.'

Parker made the correct and intelligent decision.
Spoken like a true fucking coward.

A real human being will do anything he can to defend the innocent. But as you're OK with killing babies in the womb your pathetic assessment does not surprise me.

So when are you going on patrol Batman?
Never. I am a shamed excon.

But I know what's right despite my past.

Ps. Fuck you

So you're not going and showing off your uncowardness Batman?
I'm content with having pride & respecting those that know the difference between talking points & humanity.

These guys aren't even addressing the topic anymore. Gramps is crying that no one replied to his thread and 2A is stuck in state obvious facts mode.

A guy did the shooting!!
I'm crying because you would rather quote a coward rather than a real American hero who risked his own life to save others.

I didnt realize it was a contest cupcake.
it's a major pissing contest though.

I'm going to go comment on Gramps thread before he kills himself. Reason: no attention

"A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on the UCC campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter."

That's one good reason.

Another good reason is that innocent bystanders could be injured or killed by a 'good guy' trying to 'stop' the shooter.

One carries a concealed firearm for his own self-defense, not to act as 'law enforcement.'

A real human being will do anything he can to defend the innocent. But as you're OK with killing babies in the womb your pathetic assessment does not surprise me.

Ps. Fuck you

I'm content with having pride & respecting those that know the difference between talking points & humanity.

Don't forget the part where you talk real tough about situations you're not facing. That's important, Superman.

Ruins the whole "gun free zone" malarkey doesnt it
Huh? How does what one guy does or doesn't do ruin an argument? He decided to not play hero since he knew cops were on the way and didn't want to get caught running around looking for the dude. Maybe I would have done the same, I'd have to be there to know.

But nice try for a retard anyway.

Great question....He stated that there is no gun free zone there and plenty of students conceal carry. Did you miss that part or do you want me to type it s.l.o.w.e.r?

against campus policy......
Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that citizens carrying concealed firearms act as neither a 'deterrent' to gun crime nor 'facilitates' neutralizing an active shooter.

Citizens have a fundamental right to carry concealed firearms pursuant to the right of lawful self-defense, as enshrined in the Second Amendment.

Citizens are not required to 'justify' the exercising of a fundamental right as a 'prerequisite' to indeed do so; citizens have the right to carry concealed weapons unrelated to whether or not doing so helps 'reduce' violent crimes with guns.

Your inane, untenable 'argument' that 'gun free zones' and the like 'contribute' to gun violence fails as a ridiculous fallacy and an inability to engage in sound reasoning.

Ps. Fuck you

Don't forget the part where you talk real tough about situations you're not facing. That's important, Superman.
There is a difference between acting tough & being outraged. Too bad you're too stupid to know the difference.

Remind me again.....which of us is the excon?

That's one good reason.

Ps. Fuck you

I'd like to shake your hand. :up:

These guys aren't even addressing the topic anymore. Gramps is crying that no one replied to his thread and 2A is stuck in state obvious facts mode.

A guy did the shooting!!
I'm crying because you would rather quote a coward rather than a real American hero who risked his own life to save others.

I'm going to go comment on Gramps thread before he kills himself. Reason: no attention
That's mighty Christian of you brother!

THEY TARGETED THEM BECAUSE IT WAS A GUN FREE ZONE!*

*except it wasn't a gun free zone

yoda-senses-internet-tough-guy.jpg

All these twerps, puffing and posturing and bragging about what they would do are full of crap. There was a shooter in Tucson who hid in the Walgreens. We've heard similar with so many of these idiotic shootings. They're nothing but fierce little Mighty Mouse wannabes.

Its very likely there were other guns there as well. In this case, the cops were there within minutes, engaged the shooter within minutes.

The other excuse we hear is that mental illness is to blame. If that were true, there would be mass killings in every civilized country in the world. So far this year, 10 THOUSAND people have been killed by guns. What other country would put up with that?

France...they gave up there people for murder to the Germans.....the Germans murdered 12 million people...Europe is not a role model for civilized behavior.....
not the Germans did ploy.
even worse he totally disregards the mass slaughter of native Americans and the 24/7 shoot em up that was the west ...

the West wasn't a shoot em up...that is a gun grabber myth.

here is a place to start...thw west was less violent than our democrat controlled cities today....remember...everyone carried guns...where do you think "An armed society is a polite society" came from....?
Also absolute bullshit.

A guy did the shooting!!

I am not the man he would have you believe. I don't give a rats ass about the thread. What I care about is a man who did his duty but the only man who's getting the attention is a guy removed from the situation.

Why?

Politics

Do you not see the problem?

France...they gave up there people for murder to the Germans.....the Germans murdered 12 million people...Europe is not a role model for civilized behavior.....
even worse he totally disregards the mass slaughter of native Americans and the 24/7 shoot em up that was the west ...

or the mass slaughter of settlers by indians....
bullshit.

yes...indians slaughtered settlers......and the aztecs ate people....and native Americans tortured prison rs horribly.........read real history and stop watching Dances with Wolves...
whites did exactly the same thing on two continents three if you count south America for a couple of thousand years.
what the NAs did was a day Disneyland compared to that ..
the shooter was a nut job ,one in a long line of nut jobs who seem to get guns with no problems .
does anyone see a problem..

yeah.....but you can't lock people up till they do something...he bought the guns legally...
and you still don't see a problem.

You do realize that people die of a lot of things everyday and we can't prevent them either...right? we already have safe guards in place...and all the mass shooters either followed them, or avoided them......the santa barbara shooter passed a background check 3 times, one for each gun, and used 10 round magazines because those are the legal ones in California......so how do you stop theses guys.....

people who read their media posts need to tell police...these fuys all post before they kill....he did to....

Last edited:
Huh? How does what one guy does or doesn't do ruin an argument? He decided to not play hero since he knew cops were on the way and didn't want to get caught running around looking for the dude. Maybe I would have done the same, I'd have to be there to know.

But nice try for a retard anyway.

Great question....He stated that there is no gun free zone there and plenty of students conceal carry. Did you miss that part or do you want me to type it s.l.o.w.e.r?

against campus policy......
Which has nothing whatsoever to do with the fact that citizens carrying concealed firearms act as neither a 'deterrent' to gun crime nor 'facilitates' neutralizing an active shooter.

Citizens have a fundamental right to carry concealed firearms pursuant to the right of lawful self-defense, as enshrined in the Second Amendment.

Citizens are not required to 'justify' the exercising of a fundamental right as a 'prerequisite' to indeed do so; citizens have the right to carry concealed weapons unrelated to whether or not doing so helps 'reduce' violent crimes with guns.

Your inane, untenable 'argument' that 'gun free zones' and the like 'contribute' to gun violence fails as a ridiculous fallacy and an inability to engage in sound reasoning.

except for the fact that gun free zones disarm law abiding citizens and allow killers to kill uninhibited till guys with guns get there..you know...the police......moron.

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument on mass shooters by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on the UCC campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter.

In an interview with MSNBC, vet John Parker said he knows lots of students who conceal carry at the school because, despite a school policy that discourages weapons on campus, Oregon state law does allow it.

Saying he does conceal carry in case “I’m in close proximity” to an incident where he might try to save some lives, Parker admitted he’s not the type who believes that “there’s always somebody out there behind your back ready to do something like this.”

That's not what he said last night right after the fact. You stupid liberals are grasping at straws. The REAL ex vet charged the shooter & took 5 bullets for his heroism. Had he had a gun it may have ended right there and then.
That moron you're so eagerly quoting wasn't even near the action and instead of giving him glory for his so called reasoning you should be questioning his motives for getting in front of the fucking camera.
The real hero is in the hospital recovering from FIVE FUCKING BULLET WOUNDS

There is more than one vet in the world dummy. And instead of listening to what he said you instead go for the "what's his motivation?" Strawman so you can allude to something never said, implied or factual.

Your anger shows you're more style than substance

So far your ignorant, and dishonest comments only make us wish that there had been a CCW in the room.
Your OP doesn't even come close to your breathless claims.

I am not the man he would have you believe. I don't give a rats ass about the thread. What I care about is a man who did his duty but the only man who's getting the attention is a guy removed from the situation.

Why?

Politics

That's not really true , the hero has gotten lots of media attention on all the news stations , when he gets out of the hospital there will be talk shows, maybe even a book deal and TV deals .

bullshit.

yes...indians slaughtered settlers......and the aztecs ate people....and native Americans tortured prison rs horribly.........read real history and stop watching Dances with Wolves...
whites did exactly the same thing on two continents three if you count south America for a couple of thousand years.
the shooter was a nut job ,one in a long line of nut jobs who seem to get guns with no problems .

yeah.....but you can't lock people up till they do something...he bought the guns legally...

You do realize that people die of a lot of things everyday and we can't prevent them either...right? we already have safe guards in place...and all the mass shooters either followed them, or avoided them......the santa barbara shooter passed a background check 3 times, one for each gun, and used 10 round magazines because those are the legal ones in California......so how do you stop theses guys.....

people who read their media posts need to tell police...these fuys all post before they kill....he did to....
Your point?

bullshit.

Your point?

It's pretty self evident unless you're dishonest.

bullshit.

Your point?

It's pretty self evident unless you're dishonest.
False it's been done to death.
My guess is guy is advocating wire tapping .

Why?

Politics

That's not really true , the hero has gotten lots of media attention on all the news stations , when he gets out of the hospital there will be talk shows, maybe even a book deal and TV deals .
Media attention.

We all know they're worthless. Why promote this kid when others deserve our praise?

Talking Points don't supercede reality. The premise of this thread is ridiculous. Had the man this thread is created for actually been confronted with a killer the last thing crossing his mind would have been the bullshit promoted in this thread.

bullshit.

Your point?

if the guy commits no crime that prevents him from owning a gun and he passes all of the gun control laws...there is no way to stop him. unless someone is right there with a gun to fight back......so people will die from these attacks....and in. A countey of over 320 million people, these attacks by nuts kill under 80 people a year...so each death is tragic, but there is nothing we can do to stop it.

Forum List

Back