🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

"A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on the UCC campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter."

That's one good reason.

Another good reason is that innocent bystanders could be injured or killed by a 'good guy' trying to 'stop' the shooter.

One carries a concealed firearm for his own self-defense, not to act as 'law enforcement.'

Parker made the correct and intelligent decision.
Spoken like a true fucking coward.

A real human being will do anything he can to defend the innocent. But as you're OK with killing babies in the womb your pathetic assessment does not surprise me.

yoda-senses-internet-tough-guy.jpg

All these twerps, puffing and posturing and bragging about what they would do are full of crap. There was a shooter in Tucson who hid in the Walgreens. We've heard similar with so many of these idiotic shootings. They're nothing but fierce little Mighty Mouse wannabes.

Its very likely there were other guns there as well. In this case, the cops were there within minutes, engaged the shooter within minutes.

The other excuse we hear is that mental illness is to blame. If that were true, there would be mass killings in every civilized country in the world. So far this year, 10 THOUSAND people have been killed by guns. What other country would put up with that?

France...they gave up there people for murder to the Germans.....the Germans murdered 12 million people...Europe is not a role model for civilized behavior.....
not the Germans did ploy.
even worse he totally disregards the mass slaughter of native Americans and the 24/7 shoot em up that was the west ...

or the mass slaughter of settlers by indians....
bullshit.

yes...indians slaughtered settlers......and the aztecs ate people....and native Americans tortured prison rs horribly.........read real history and stop watching Dances with Wolves...

"A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on the UCC campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter."

That's one good reason.

Another good reason is that innocent bystanders could be injured or killed by a 'good guy' trying to 'stop' the shooter.

One carries a concealed firearm for his own self-defense, not to act as 'law enforcement.'

A real human being will do anything he can to defend the innocent. But as you're OK with killing babies in the womb your pathetic assessment does not surprise me.

So when are you going on patrol Batman?

All these twerps, puffing and posturing and bragging about what they would do are full of crap. There was a shooter in Tucson who hid in the Walgreens. We've heard similar with so many of these idiotic shootings. They're nothing but fierce little Mighty Mouse wannabes.

Its very likely there were other guns there as well. In this case, the cops were there within minutes, engaged the shooter within minutes.

The other excuse we hear is that mental illness is to blame. If that were true, there would be mass killings in every civilized country in the world. So far this year, 10 THOUSAND people have been killed by guns. What other country would put up with that?

France...they gave up there people for murder to the Germans.....the Germans murdered 12 million people...Europe is not a role model for civilized behavior.....
even worse he totally disregards the mass slaughter of native Americans and the 24/7 shoot em up that was the west ...

the West wasn't a shoot em up...that is a gun grabber myth.

here is a place to start...thw west was less violent than our democrat controlled cities today....remember...everyone carried guns...where do you think "An armed society is a polite society" came from....?

That's one good reason.

Good to know that you don't have the courage to come to the aid of your fellow man. Warriors ride to the sound of the guns, as Chris Mintz did and as his fellow alumni Alek Skarlatos did in France. Cowards like you are why the weak need to arm themselves...they can't depend on the likes of you to come to their aid.

Tis the duty of every citizen to attempt to aid those in danger of grievous bodily harm, it is not some monopoly for government agents only.

These guys aren't even addressing the topic anymore. Gramps is crying that no one replied to his thread and 2A is stuck in state obvious facts mode.

A guy did the shooting!!
I'm crying because you would rather quote a coward rather than a real American hero who risked his own life to save others.

What kind of country do we have if the man you quoted gets the attention because of his words rather than the man who's deeds speak FOR HIM?

Pride, GET SOME

bullshit.

yes...indians slaughtered settlers......and the aztecs ate people....and native Americans tortured prison rs horribly.........read real history and stop watching Dances with Wolves...
whites did exactly the same thing on two continents three if you count south America for a couple of thousand years.
what the NAs did was a day Disneyland compared to that ..

the shooter was a nut job ,one in a long line of nut jobs who seem to get guns with no problems .
does anyone see a problem..

yeah.....but you can't lock people up till they do something...he bought the guns legally...

That's one good reason.

Soon as you come out from behind your mother's skirt, Nancy.

That's one good reason.

Never. I am a shamed excon.

But I know what's right despite my past.

Ps. Fuck you

bullshit.

whites did exactly the same thing on two continents three if you count south America for a couple of thousand years.

no....the native Americans were just as bad as the Europeans. They slaughtered each other and took wach others territory....

That's one good reason.

is this before or after your average human shits their pants in fear?

These guys aren't even addressing the topic anymore. Gramps is crying that no one replied to his thread and 2A is stuck in state obvious facts mode.

A guy did the shooting!!
I'm crying because you would rather quote a coward rather than a real American hero who risked his own life to save others.

I didnt realize it was a contest cupcake.

bullshit.

no....the native Americans were just as bad as the Europeans. They slaughtered each other and took wach others territory....
not even close ...

That's one good reason.

Never. I am a shamed excon.

But I know what's right despite my past.

Ps. Fuck you

So you're not going and showing off your uncowardness Batman?

the shooter was a nut job ,one in a long line of nut jobs who seem to get guns with no problems .
does anyone see a problem..

yeah.....but you can't lock people up till they do something...he bought the guns legally...

unless you have super-duper mind reading powers, you know like Alice in Twilight. Man she was hawt. Hey man, wanna fire up a doob and watch it again? Maybe, you know, we could like get ideas on how the vampires and the wolves dealt with violence. Wow...dood, would you wanna be a vampire or a wolf? I'd be a wolf and Alice could like ride me. What were we talking about again?

:lol:

Armed vet destroys gun nuts’ argument on mass shooters by explaining why he didn’t attack Oregon killer

A veteran who says he was carrying a concealed weapon on the UCC campus Thursday when 26-year-old Christopher Harper Mercer went on a murderous rampage, says he didn’t intervene because he knew police SWAT team members wouldn’t know him from the shooter.

In an interview with MSNBC, vet John Parker said he knows lots of students who conceal carry at the school because, despite a school policy that discourages weapons on campus, Oregon state law does allow it.

Saying he does conceal carry in case “I’m in close proximity” to an incident where he might try to save some lives, Parker admitted he’s not the type who believes that “there’s always somebody out there behind your back ready to do something like this.”

Ruins the whole "gun free zone" malarkey doesnt it

So much for "Good-Guy" with a gun.

I bet most NRA members are cowards like this guy.

The NRA = NAMBLA of Second Amendment.

Forum List

Back