Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't seem to care when a 10 year old little girl was forcibly raped by one of Joe Biden's Illegal Alien Buddies twice, then taken across state lines for an abortion.

He cares. He loves it. It gives them control of the news cycle and let's them talk shit about their enemies.

The girl is an excellent political prop. That this is putting national attention on a child that was raped, they could not care less.

Again...he was the source of the "hoax" claims.

He's lying to cover his ass. And you are once again advancing his lie

There is NO exception for rape in Ohio
Quote him calling it an”hoax”, liar.

Yeah, they told told the gardener. There's "some report made". If they didn't report it according to the law, dickhead, then it wasn't reported according to the law, dickhead.
I never said it was, you moron. I have also mentioned that the dept they went to should get into trouble.
But you are a hack and just have to lash out.
Well congrats on looking stupid! Because thats where your lashing out got you.

Yeah, they told told the gardener. There's "some report made". If they didn't report it according to the law, dickhead, then it wasn't reported according to the law, dickhead.

The doctors all dotted their 'i's and crossed their 't's, and reported the case.
The Ohio AG is still ranting and threatening.

No, the Ohio AG is still trying to pursue some sort of charges.
He is trying to go after the doctors.
He is still a fanatic nutcase.
I dont know all the details

But the mother may be open for child abuse charges as an accomplice to the rape

That whole family should be deported

The left are just making noise

We won this fracas

You won by falsely denying the girl was raped??

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Spot the irony...

I' m fine if you libs are lying about what happened. To me thee point is that you are using a child for political purposes.

Whether she was actually a victim and then used by you, or if you just randomly selected a girl to use as a prop, in both cases you suck ass.

I willing to assume a rape did take place, followed by an abortion, till shown otherwise.

And you people are vile for usign this girl and making her the center of national attention.

you personally can't prove she was. that is a problem for you!!! prove she was.

Gerson Fuentes has confessed to raping her and sits in jail on related charges.

Dr. Caitlin Bernard says she performed an abortion on the girl raped by Gerson Fuentes.

cool, post the confession.

I'm not aware they made that public yet but Ohio's Attorney General confirmed it...

(COLUMBUS, Ohio) — Ohio Attorney General Dave Yost today issued the following statement regarding Columbus Police Department's arrest of the rapist that impregnated a 10-year-old victim.

“My heart aches for the pain suffered by this young child. I am grateful for the diligent work of the Columbus Police Department in securing a confession and getting a rapist off the street.

stop it, you have no fking idea if it did or not.

Of course I do. Ohio says they have a confession. They charged the perp with raping her. Snd there's s doctor who performed an abortion on the girl.

As always, you con freaks prove to be irrational assholes.

Really? You think that a 10 year old rape victim wanted nation wide fame? YOu really don't see any harm to her in that?

LOL!!!

You leftards will say anything no matter how retarded or clearly bullshit, if you think it serves your purpose for the next single fucking second.

YOu are vile and evil.

Asshole, I said quote me saying something that was harmful.

That you neglected to do that speaks for you.

Democrats are assholes for turning a spotlight on this poor girl's tragedy.
You Are assholes for blaming her

Saying it wasn’t rape

She was at fault

And pretending it didn’t happen

Asshole, I said quote me saying something that was harmful.

That you neglected to do that speaks for you.

Making the girl and her rape the center of attention, as you are doing and you support, is harmful to her.

I was clear about that. Your pretense of being so retarded that you can't understand that,

I admit, being really fucking retarded, fits you, very well,

but even you are not that retarded.

You are supoprting the actions of those that made this girl the center of nation wide attention. I am calling for the attention to switch to the social workers.

YOu are quite the dishonest little piece of shit are you not>?

Retard, I never even posted about this until the story was proven true by arresting the piece-of-shit rapist and obtaining a confession.

And even then, it was to chastise raging imbeciles for denying she was raped. That is not harmful to her. Denying she was raped, is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back