Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your story is made up by your right wing faux media.... It's all right wing media specu!action and tabloid shit because your media, is in it for ONLY political reasons, not facts or truth.
Bullshit:
mediabiasfactcheck2.PNG
mediabiasfactcheck.PNG

He went on FOX and claimed it was false since "LE he knew would have turned over every stone"

Obviously that's not true.

But you fuckers bought it hook line and sinker because you WANTED to

This IS the kind of thing that overturning Roe will cause
well. yeah it’s true…they arrested the illegal

Wrong, once again. The mother went to social services to get more welfare, not to report the rape. The legally required report requires that law enforcement be notified and that social services AND law enforcement begin a JOINT investigation within 24 HOURS. That's the report. They didn't make the legally required report. If they told their dog or the child's sibling that would be as much of a report, legally speaking as what was made. NO REPORT WAS MADE!

Please quit being a fucking idiot, fucking idiot.
There was some report made. Im sorry that doesnt fit your narrative, hack boi.

That's my point!! The social workers involved, seem to have been motivated by a desire to craft a news story that would have serious political impact because of Roe being overturned.
Not at all true. In fact this was reported to Child Services in Ohio

Correll, please stop being or acting obtuse. How hard is it to Google and research it? At least 100 times he has posted the same post, saying he did not believe a 10 yr old could get pregnant at 10, or even had a period at 10.

We have endlessly corrected him, over and over and over and over and over and over again.

YOU should not be blaming us, you should be blaming him for playing his perpetual game of ignorance.

He was wrong about a minor medical question. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

You ready to move on, or you want to.. talk some more shit?

He was wrong about a minor medical question. BIG FUCKING DEAL.

You ready to move on, or you want to.. talk some more shit?
"minor medical question"?

He claimed over and over that she could not possibly have been pregnant

That's "minor"?

Shut up

Jesus

The Ohio AG (like you fuckers) is just "saying shit".

This is the guy at the heart of the "hoax" claims

He would have been the guy to make the call whether or not to press charges. He is not just some guy.

Dumbass.

Just not a big deal. Not everyone knows everything like you libtards do.
I ain't that smart... I didn't know it either, I had to research it.... How hard is it, to do that? Why wouldnt you want to inform yourself before participating in a thread about it? That's the part, I do not understand??

Sadly you fuckers know nothing and pretend otherwise. NO ONE should ever consider anything you say as accurate or honest

LOL. I remember when a libtard like yourself made fun of me for being afraid of a nuclear war.

You..."people" will just say any shit. I think because you like the taste as it leaves your face anus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back