Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retard, what does that have to do with those who denied she was even raped?
No one that I’m aware of ever did

We said put up or shut up

So libs produced an illegal alien as their poster child

The girl's health, not at risk at 6 weeks. would have been subject to legal wrangling which would have used up any time she could have had to get a legal abortion in another state. And then Ohio could have denied her an abortion claiming her health was not at risk. She did the right thing going to another state where she could legally obtain an abortion and take that choice out of the hands of Ohio.
It is really amazing how many things you are an expert on

But they face the same issues...the law makes no exception for age
Not really

10 years old is a very rare and extreme case

I’m not convinced she could not have had the abortion in
Ohio

though I would prefer she had it in mexico city on the way back to her home country

Not really

10 years old is a very rare and extreme case

I’m not convinced she could not have had the abortion in
Ohio

though I would prefer she had it in mexico city on the way back to her home country
Sorry but the law doesn't distinguish by age. And doctors have be VERY careful about not breaking the law.

Hell the one in Indiana did nothing wrong and they're going after her.

Yost is the AG. His office would make the call. You lose. And you are a dumbass.

Idiot, the law is vague in that regard...

"Medical emergency means a condition that in the physician's good faith medical judgment, based upon the facts known to the physician at that time, so complicates the woman's pregnancy as to necessitate the immediate performance or inducement of an abortion in order to prevent the death of the pregnant woman or to avoid a serious risk of the substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman that delay in the performance or inducement of the abortion would create."

From what condition did she suffer that a physician could have diagnosed as life-threatening?

substantial and irreversible impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman that delay in the performance or inducement of the abortion would create."
Nope...that was NOT going to give this girl an exception

Thread temporarily locked for review. Will re-open shortly.

Thread temporarily locked for review. Will re-open shortly.
Thread now open after 141 deletions, and multiple warnings for off-topic and trolling.
Stay on topic.
Topic is
Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case Not the abortion debate thread or the Indiana abortion law thread, or human reproductive system of 10-year-old girls thread.
Do not troll other members or the thread itself.
Anybody with a problem can see me or another Mod in PM.
Enjoy the thread.

Let's dig up the paperwork and see what illegal alien bus our asshole President sent him to Columbus on. Biden and his party are as guilty of the rape as this illegal alien pedo is.

Sothe Mods are dictating what can be said about this issue...after closing all the threads that discuss other points about it.

Ohhh

Thread now open after 141 deletions, and multiple warnings for off-topic and trolling.
Stay on topic.
Topic is
Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case Not the abortion debate thread or the Indiana abortion law thread, or human reproductive system of 10-year-old girls thread.
Do not troll other members or the thread itself.
Anybody with a problem can see me or another Mod in PM.
Enjoy the thread.
You delete my post? I'm not going to put up with suppression of free speech. I'm outta' here.

Retard, I never even posted about this until the story was proven true by arresting the piece-of-shit rapist and obtaining a confession.

And even then, it was to chastise raging imbeciles for denying she was raped. That is not harmful to her. Denying she was raped, is.
Being raped wasn't harmful to her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back