Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox News is reporting the doctor who leaked this story will be prosecuted for violating the the young girl's HIPPA privacy rights.
Go after DCS as well. Investigate the child abuse doctor as well. He said he couldnt do it, but the AG said he could have.
They need to get this shit worked out.
Another reason why i hate big govt. They cant do ANYTHING right

Isn’t this the case Conservatives are saying never happened ?

Do you know when that "rapist" entered the country? I bet you don't. All you got is intollerance for facts. The little girl was raped.
Are you hoping to blame Trump? Did you forget how hard he tried to get a wall and the Democrats and RINOs fought him every step of the way? Did you forget how many times the left took him to court and got some grooming judge to order a nationwide change to Trump's orders to encourage more child rapists to do what it is that child rapists do.

, least off all a SC justice, think a State has the power

The Supreme Court doesn't think that...they simply stated in Dobbs that abortion is not protected by the Constitution and that Abortion regulation is something the states have to do.....what about that is so hard for you dipsticks to understand...
They overturned a case that gave individuals rights. They made the law. NORMALLY they don't take away personal rights ... in fact, they've never done it before ... unless you had a right to segregated school

Go after DCS as well. Investigate the child abuse doctor as well. He said he couldnt do it, but the AG said he could have.
They need to get this shit worked out.
Another reason why i hate big govt. They cant do ANYTHING right
This is the kind of shot show the radical SCOTUS has unleashed

First you claim she didn’t have to leave the state and now you claim she wasn’t 6 weeks pregnant… after first claiming it was all a lie

You people are fucked
He corrected himself. Which is more than you have ever done

This is the kind of shot show the radical SCOTUS has unleashed
Im as pro choice as they come but the ruling was correct.
Just like the reversal for state sanctioned segregation. Did you have a problem with that too? What about child labor? That was a reversal as well.

Give it some time and some journalist will report it all. I can wait. The same as not joining the bandwagon when the news came out about the 10 year olds issue.
how do you know he did anything?

THAT'S WHY WE NEED A WALL

Gestational age is an estimate that can't be determined with dead-on accuracy within a matter of a few days. The abortion ladies wanted a story -- and now they've forced the media - finally - to report on illegal alien CHILD RAPE.

Liberals wanted an abortion horror story, but didn't want to inconvenience an ILLEGAL ALIEN CHILD RAPIST ... and they got caught.

Media quandary: Do we care more about protecting abortion to birth - or lying about illegal aliens committing child rape. Can't wait to see!

No wonder Ohio abortionist hid the CHILD RAPIST from us: IT WAS AN ILLEGAL ALIEN.

The ten year old needs medical attention immediately no matter who raped her. I'm glad they caught the bum.

Im as pro choice as they come but the ruling was correct.
Just like the reversal for state sanctioned segregation. Did you have a problem with that too? What about child labor? That was a reversal as well.
You are clearly NOT pro choice if you think that ruling was correct.

As far as the rest of that rant… wtf?

You are clearly NOT pro choice if you think that ruling was correct.

As far as the rest of that rant… wtf?
It was a constitutional ruling. Not a political one.
I dont appreciate judicial activism. You apparently do when its something you like.
Because you have no dignity or integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back