Arrest made in Ohio 10 year old rape case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they saved some of the aborted fetal tissue for DNA testing. It could prove to be of huge value in convicting the rapist (whether it’s the accused guy who has been arrested or somebody else).

And this is the kind of story which kind of justifies my opposition to any anti-abortion law that fails to take into consideration the facts such as rape, incest or the age of the mother, etc.

Last edited:
No. They were looking for a report filed by a doctor since the original report stated that the referral came from a doctor. The report was actually filed by a welfare worker who was told by the girl's mother. It looks like mom had filed for benefits on behalf of the 10 year old and named the baby daddy. The underage affair had been going on for awhile.
Really? Is that confirmed? I noticed you said something about having sex since she was 9. Links?

If so, then the mother needs to be in front of a firing squad. What is the worst way of death that we could possibly giver her and what was probably (if what you say is accurate) her boyfriend/rapist?

It is certainly good that A rapist was arrested for raping A child under 13. Of course that is no evidence that this has anything to do with the fictitious 10-year-old who was fictitiously forced to leave Ohio to get her abortion.

Where are her parents to express their outrage? Where is anyone who knows this fictitious child?

Let's just hope that the prosecutor in Ohio is not Soros-backed. If so, that rapist is sure to be on the street before the sun goes down.

Demo fascists, it is certainly possible that someday a minor who is raped will have to leave the state if she wants to get an abortion. When that happens you will have a real story to tell. Don't get impatient and spoil it now with a lot of fake stuff.
BTW, I said "if she needs to leave the state to have an abortion." Apologies, if I triggered you, Dems. If she or he needs to leave the state for an abortion . . .

No. They were looking for a report filed by a doctor since the original report stated that the referral came from a doctor. The report was actually filed by a welfare worker who was told by the girl's mother. It looks like mom had filed for benefits on behalf of the 10 year old and named the baby daddy. The underage affair had been going on for awhile.
A ten year-old was having an "affair" with a grown man?

You've been following Biden too long. That doesn't happen. Sex with a ten year-old is rape.

Really? Is that confirmed? I noticed you said something about having sex since she was 9. Links?

If so, then the mother needs to be in front of a firing squad. What is the worst way of death that we could possibly giver her and what was probably (if what you say is accurate) her boyfriend/rapist?
It's not unusual in that culture for a man or a bf of the mom to be fucking the minor daughter. Females are turbo disposable in that culture. Femicide is the norm as well.

You people are scum.

You denied this happened because it was politically inconvenient to you
Negative... We deny it happened without evidence that is happened.

You know, like how WaPo and NYT would write headlines like "Trump claimed, without evidence".

If you dunces wouldn't promote BS that you heard ... like "hands up, don't shoot"...and Juicy Smollyay was attacked by white supremacists wearing Maga hats, and Nick Sandman was mocking Native Americans...we'd believe you more...

I don't believe putting a 10 \year old through an abortion is better than taking care of her putting her in a loving kind gentle environment and allowing the baby to be born. Matter of fact...in my mind i think it would be worse.

additionally. I'd like to know the immigration status of the child, her country of origin and parental status too. This has the potential to be even worse than we are being told. Is this child a sex slave?? Is she without parents. Haven't heard of any. How did these folk get word of this child and then intervene in her situation? Let's get a name and position of ALL involved.
From the link they don't know if she was 9 or 10 when impregnated, so it looks like they don't know when the rape happened.

Seems odd.

So the cops that said no report was made didnt bother to check DCS? Lol what a good fucking AG huh?
As I already posted, yes I know you posted this ahead of when I posted the facts so you don't know yet, but child protective services is required by law to begin an investigation with law enforcement within 24 hours of being notified. They didn't do that. So, apparently it's a great AG but a piss poor doctor, abortion clinics, and child unprotective services.

I don't believe putting a 10 \year old through an abortion is better than taking care of her putting her in a loving kind gentle environment and allowing the baby to be born. Matter of fact...in my mind i think it would be worse.

additionally. I'd like to know the immigration status of the child, her country of origin and parental status too. This has the potential to be even worse than we are being told. Is this child a sex slave?? Is she without parents. Haven't heard of any. How did these folk get word of this child and then intervene in her situation? Let's get a name and position of ALL involved.

An abortion is a painless 5 minute procedure.

As I already posted, yes I know you posted this ahead of when I posted the facts so you don't know yet, but child protective services is required by law to begin an investigation with law enforcement within 24 hours of being notified. They didn't do that. So, apparently it's a great AG but a piss poor doctor, abortion clinics, and child unprotective services.
There was a report filed but apparently LE wasnt informed. He should have still checked with DCS.

Go after DCS as well. Investigate the child abuse doctor as well. He said he couldnt do it, but the AG said he could have.
They need to get this shit worked out.
Another reason why i hate big govt. They cant do ANYTHING right

Was there an exception for medical reasons? Being 10 would qualify right there, I would think.

An abortion is a painless 5 minute procedure.
You're batting zero today, surada:

Medical abortion

A medical abortion is performed through taking two medications in pill-form: mifepristone (Mifeprex) and misoprostol (Cytotec). These two drugs work together to end a pregnancy.

You can use this method until your 10th week of pregnancy.

A medical abortion isn’t for everyone. Your doctor might suggest that you avoid this method if:

• your pregnancy has implanted outside of the uterus (ectopic pregnancy)
  • you’re allergic to mifepristone or misoprostol
  • you have a bleeding disorder or you take blood thinners
  • you have severe liver, kidney, or lung disease
  • you have an intrauterine device (IUD)
  • you’ve been taking corticosteroid drugs for a long time

Procedure

A doctor or nurse will give you mifepristone in the office or clinic. This drug blocks the hormone progesterone, which the embryo needs to implant in your uterus and grow.

You’ll get misoprostol to take home with you. You take it a few hours or up to 4 days after the first pill. You can either take the medicine by mouth or by placing the pills into your vagina. Misoprostol makes your uterus contract to push out the pregnancy tissue.

You’ll start to cramp and bleed heavily 1 to 4 hours after taking misoprostol.

Other symptoms after taking the pills include:

• passing small blood clots
  • nausea and vomiting
  • diarrhea
  • tiredness
  • headache
  • sweating
  • dizziness

Recovery

Most people pass the pregnancy within 4 to 5 hours after taking the pills. Others take up to 2 days. You might want to take a couple of days off from work because of the discomfort.

Your periods should restart about 4 to 6 weeks after your abortion.

You’ll start to ovulate about 3 weeks after you take the medicine. Once you ovulate, you can get pregnant again. Your doctor might recommend that you wait to have sex for a week or two after your abortion.

Hopefully, the ten year-old's doctor will recommend longer than a week or two before she has sex again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back