Arrest the judge

I'm sorry...but I cannot bring myself to believe anything that the current administration says or does....because they have proven time and time again to be totally full of shit.
What are you worried about? You happily eat up the bullshit lies that Trump feeds you.

I think you need to be a bit more skeptical about a source that has been caught lying to us on numerous occasions.
These press releases are why they needed a special master to handle the documents....because clearly the DOJ cannot be trusted to stop leaking to the press.
Again.. I'd challenge you to do the same. Trump is rarely forth coming and has been all over the place on deflection and straight up lies. You and I know he didnt wave his hand and declassify everything. You and I know that he didnt turn over what was subpoenaed. You and I know he wasnt authorized to have nor was he storing the documents correctly. We probably only disagree around how big of an issue all of that adds up to.

Again.. I'd challenge you to do the same. Trump is rarely forth coming and has been all over the place on deflection and straight up lies. You and I know he didnt wave his hand and declassify everything. You and I know that he didnt turn over what was subpoenaed. You and I know he wasnt authorized to have nor was he storing the documents correctly. We probably only disagree around how big of an issue all of that adds up to.
So your liars are more reliable than our liars.
We'll agree to disagree.

What are you worried about? You happily eat up the bullshit lies that Trump feeds you.
And you swallow like a trained Seal every God damn lie that Biden and company throws at you

And you swallow like a trained Seal every God damn lie that Biden and company throws at you
How about the lie that Trump turned over all classified documents?

I bet you wanted to believe that. Turns out it was a lie. Trump admitted it.

That's not the question here. He did turn over several boxes. He didn't destroy evidence like Hillary did. They used those boxes to create a Grand Jury to investigate him.

That's not the question here. He did turn over several boxes. He didn't destroy evidence like Hillary did. They used those boxes to create a Grand Jury to investigate him.

They definitely should create a grand jury to investigate mishandling of classified information.

The question is whether Trump is a liar. He lied when he claimed everything was turned over.

Is recognizing that this has happened before calling people to arms? Democrats are redoing the rise of Communism in Russia complete with government famines and a recreated Romanov family.
What if there is a "revolution" and Democrats win? Just because there is a revolution doesn't mean the right will win.

The docs recovered were NOT his. They belong to the nation

You don't know which documents are his personal property and which are government property.
You don't know which "classified" documents he "declassified", which he had every right to do.

You didn't say what impact the Clinton case has on the Trump case. Precedent says that if the ex-president has it, its his personal property, period.

The Clinton case could impact the pending court battle over dozens of boxes of records that former President Donald Trump had declared personal, but which the FBI seized from his Mar-a-Lago home on Aug. 8.

Total failure on your part. Really ducks and runs again. Man, you sure crumpled easy. Considering the rich pay nearly all of the taxes, pretty hard not to give them a tax break while giving the poorest among us tax breaks as well as Trump gave to ALL despite the fact that the poor pay little in taxes.

So to the question of just what is so "patriotic" about Biden's agenda, YOU GOT NOTHING. :71:
If the rich own 90% of the assets in the country, the they should pay 90% of the taxes, right?

Is recognizing that this has happened before calling people to arms? Democrats are redoing the rise of Communism in Russia complete with government famines and a recreated Romanov family.
Who is now playing the democrat Romanov family?

What if there is a "revolution" and Democrats win? Just because there is a revolution doesn't mean the right will win.
True. Look at what happened in Russia. In China Mao killed millions of Chinese and called it The Great Leap Forward. It could also be called The Transition or The Great Reset.

He turned over what they requested.
It's not his fault they keep requesting more and more and more and more infinity.

Forum List

Back