Arrest the judge

He turned over what they requested.
It's not his fault they keep requesting more and more and more and more infinity.
He didn’t turn over what they requested. They requested every document with classified markings.

Trump turned over a few dozen. The FBI found a hundred more.

It wasn’t complicated. Documents with classified markings aren’t exactly inconspicuous.

He didn’t turn over what they requested. They requested every document with classified markings.

It wasn’t complicated. Documents with classified markings aren’t exactly inconspicuous.
It's not NARA's prerogative to demand things in that manner.

Trump turned over more than a few dozen....I heard they got roughly 15 - 20 boxes of files from him.....and it still wasn't enough.
They were going thru everything he had on several occasions and left them in place simply telling Trump's lawyers to double-lock them. I don't remember them doing this to Obama when he took 30 MILLION FILES with him when he left office.
This is just a set-up that they sprung shortly before an election. Christoper Wray knew it was going down when he cut short a Senate committee hearing to hop in a private FBI jet to his private vacation home.

Trump turned over more than a few dozen....I heard they got roughly 15 - 20 boxes of files from him.....and it still wasn't enough.
They were going thru everything he had on several occasions and left them in place simply telling Trump's lawyers to double-lock them. I don't remember them doing this to Obama when he took 30 MILLION FILES with him when he left office.
This is just a set-up that they sprung shortly before an election. Christoper Wray knew it was going down when he cut short a Senate committee hearing to hop in a private FBI jet to his private vacation home.
In response to the subpoena, Trump turned over 38 documents with classified markings. His lawyer said that was it.

Trump didn’t let the FBI look through anything voluntarily. They had to get a search warrant. When the FBI raided his house, they found over 100 more.

Trump has been lying about this the whole time.

Yea actually it is. Who told you otherwise?

They were lying
They claim they were lying. They couldn't prove they were lying.
I'm still asking if you have the God damned sense of a piss-ant to figure out why they were allowed to rummage thru everything on numerous occasions yet chose not to take the files with them they claim Trump had on him.

Who needs Islamic Terrorists when you have leftist Democrats running around your country?

These lying fucks think it's okay to look the other way when their leaders are abusing their authority and committing criminals acts just to keep the people they hate from winning elections.
These people have lost their sense of right and wrong.
They not only look the other way, they encourage and lie to get their way. Like I have been saying for years , there is no bigger threat to America and Americans then democrats . And why I always ask one question. Are you an American or are you a Democrat? Because I find it impossible to be both .

In response to the subpoena, Trump turned over 38 documents with classified markings. His lawyer said that was it.

Trump didn’t let the FBI look through anything voluntarily. They had to get a search warrant. When the FBI raided his house, they found over 100 more.

Trump has been lying about this the whole time.
No.....he turned over 15 -20 boxes of files.

They used those 15 - 20 boxes as grounds to convene a Grand Jury to harass the president even more.

No.....he turned over 15 -20 boxes of files.

They used those 15 - 20 boxes as grounds to convene a Grand Jury to harass the president even more.

Convening a grand jury was the right thing to do. Trump was storing classified information inappropriately. That’s an issue for the department of justice.

They claim they were lying. They couldn't prove they were lying.
I'm still asking if you have the God damned sense of a piss-ant to figure out why they were allowed to rummage thru everything on numerous occasions yet chose not to take the files with them they claim Trump had on him.
Here's an idea. Stop using "they" so much so people know who the fuck you are talking about

As far as what was recovered and when...the government was giving Trump every opportunity to comply with the NARA and the law and he resisted every opportunity...to the point of false signed statements claiming that there were no more docs marked classified

They not only look the other way, they encourage and lie to get their way. Like I have been saying for years , there is no bigger threat to America and Americans then democrats . And why I always ask one question. Are you an American or are you a Democrat? Because I find it impossible to be both .
Fuck yourself...I am proudly both

Here's an idea. Stop using "they" so much so people know who the fuck you are talking about

As far as what was recovered and when...the government was giving Trump every opportunity to comply with the NARA and the law and he resisted every opportunity...to the point of false signed statements claiming that there were no more docs marked classified
Here's a clue....try remembering from one post to the other who they are.

Forum List

Back