Arrest the judge

When the people of a nation refuse to recognize the outcome of elections, refuse to obey the laws, refuse to recognize authority and eliminate the judges whose rulings they don't like, it's over.
Welcome to obama’s America

Libs refused to accept trump in 2016 and set out to impeach him by any means necessary

Trump had classified documents. Top Secret nuclear codes.

Not exactly documents. Just empty folders that may, or may not have ever had anything in them. There were nuclear secrets though. Not our nuclear secrets. Some other country's secrets. Trump must have been planning to sell some other country's secrets.

Nevertheless, thousands of documents were recovered. Newspaper clippings, magazine articles, tax records, medical records, a few of Barron's birthday gifts and an assortment of Melania's undergarments.

One question. The FBI searched Mar A Lago,they rummaged and tossed Melania's private bedroom. They rummaged and tossed Barron's bedroom. Donald's bedroom was untouched.

Good job, dolts. No one will ever believe our intelligence agencies again

If the rich own 90% of the assets in the country, the they should pay 90% of the taxes, right?

Maybe if we had an actual, fair, linear straight tax like that which people have been trying to get hammered through Congress for as long as I can remember. I don't know what your idea of "rich" is, but the top 1% making half a million dollars or more make 21% of all income earned in this country yet already pay 40% (almost half) of all taxes paid!

They are not paying their fair share?

And if we include the top 10% making $150,000 a year or more, that group already pays over 70% of all taxes collected while the other 90% pay less than 30%!

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 2.42.43 PM.png

Because they’re proven liars and you recommend against believing proven liars.

When did they claim that they showed the FBI everything? Can you provide a source for that?
Why don't you Google it yourself....asshole.
That's what they were saying when the raid started.

Since then the FBI keeps changing their story and leaking evidence to the media.

Why don't you Google it yourself....asshole.
That's what they were saying when the raid started.

Since then the FBI keeps changing their story and leaking evidence to the media.
Trump’s lawyers have no problem lying on TV.

That is if they said it at all, which I actually kind of doubt that they did. “Google the thing I’m claiming” proves you’re full of shit.

Trump had classified documents. Top Secret nuclear codes.

Not exactly documents. Just empty folders that may, or may not have ever had anything in them. There were nuclear secrets though. Not our nuclear secrets. Some other country's secrets. Trump must have been planning to sell some other country's secrets.

Nevertheless, thousands of documents were recovered. Newspaper clippings, magazine articles, tax records, medical records, a few of Barron's birthday gifts and an assortment of Melania's undergarments.

One question. The FBI searched Mar A Lago,they rummaged and tossed Melania's private bedroom. They rummaged and tossed Barron's bedroom. Donald's bedroom was untouched.

Good job, dolts. No one will ever believe our intelligence agencies again
The FBI already knows everything they stole from Trump. They were just hoping to find pictures of him with hookers or some silly shit like that.
Nuke secrets?
Wishful thinking.

Trump’s lawyers have no problem lying on TV.

That is if they said it at all, which I actually kind of doubt that they did. “Google the thing I’m claiming” proves you’re full of shit.
It's strange how you faggots keep calling Trump and anyone associated with him liars.....and then months later we keep finding out that you're full of horse crap.

2u12hd.jpg

It's strange how you faggots keep calling Trump and anyone associated with him liars.....and then months later we keep finding out that you're full of horse crap.

Trump and his associates are liars.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Keep lying doosh
A lie is saying something incorrect when you know the opposite is true.
My comments are based on prior knowledge of the activities of this FBI in the past.

You choose to believe the criminals in our FBI that are being used by the Biden Adm to eliminate a political opponent....after you bought into their claims that Trump was doing the same exact thing....and you believed the House impeachment committee when they used his phone call to Ukraine's president as grounds for impeachment. They claimed he was trying to bribe Ukraine into investigating Biden's corruption.....and now the Biden adm is trying to do the same thing. Biden has bribed senior members of the DOJ and the FBI into investigating Trump.

This fucking bitch judge, is a Trump acolyte.
You're a fucking low-IQ democrat who has no clue about the LAW she's posting about.
ALAN DERSHOWITZ: The judge has an easy job. Of course, she should appoint a special master. You can’t trust the Justice Department alone to look at these documents and keep them confidential and make ultimate judgments about which are privileged, which are not. There is an obligation to have an outside person look at this. Who is guarding the guardians? The Justice Department can’t be trusted to guard itself and to make judgements about itself.

DUH.

Maybe if we had an actual, fair, linear straight tax like that which people have been trying to get hammered through Congress for as long as I can remember. I don't know what your idea of "rich" is, but the top 1% making half a million dollars or more make 21% of all income earned in this country yet already pay 40% (almost half) of all taxes paid!

They are not paying their fair share?

And if we include the top 10% making $150,000 a year or more, that group already pays over 70% of all taxes collected while the other 90% pay less than 30%!

View attachment 693045
Well, I pay 35% and I don't want anyone paying less than me!

Okay....so if the DOJ is so worried about these documents being leaked...why are they leaking them to the press?

Answer: It's a fabrication.
There's no law against leaking lies to the press. The only thing that is against the law is leaking the truth to the press.
The subjects are leaked but rarely the actual classified data within the documents. Often, they say documents such as this contain...... Almost all information we get are coming from unspecified sources in the government, the FBI, the DOJ, or the intelligence community. A lot of that information is really speculation, guesses, and hearsay and some of it is just fabricated. I'm sure you will disagree but the only information you can really trust is officially released information from the DOJ, FBI, or the courts. The rest of it is questionable.

Last edited:
You're a fucking low-IQ democrat who has no clue about the LAW she's posting about.
ALAN DERSHOWITZ: The judge has an easy job. Of course, she should appoint a special master. You can’t trust the Justice Department alone to look at these documents and keep them confidential and make ultimate judgments about which are privileged, which are not. There is an obligation to have an outside person look at this. Who is guarding the guardians? The Justice Department can’t be trusted to guard itself and to make judgements about itself.

DUH.
I am not a Democrat. And fuck Alan! He's a major kiss-ass!

I have more faith then that. Given the circumstances I could see a SM in a limited capacity. But anything that drags their ability to review docs and pursue other errant docs will be appealed quickly.
The ones that are from illegal search and seizure? That won't hold up in court.

The subject are leaked but rarely the actual classified data within the documents. Almost all information we get are coming from unspecified sources in the government, the FBI, the DOJ, and the intelligence community. A lot of that information is really speculation, guesses, hearsay. I'm sure you will disagree but the only information you can really trust is officially released information from the DOJ, FBI, or the courts. The rest of it is questionable.
They cannot be trusted because of the leaks. It shows either they're doing so to taint the jury pool or they have no control of the cops that work in the FBI.

Convening a grand jury was the right thing to do. Trump was storing classified information inappropriately. That’s an issue for the department of justice.
Storing classified information inappropriately??????????

......okay....let's kick down Obama's fucking doors to make sure he's properly storing the 30MILLION documents that he stole from the White House and promised to digitize and return.....but never did.

Storing classified information inappropriately??????????

......okay....let's kick down Obama's fucking doors to make sure he's properly storing the 30MILLION documents that he stole from the White House and promised to digitize and return.....but never did.
Let’s not kick down Obama’s door because he didn’t steal anything. His documents are in custody of NARA.

Forum List

Back