Arrested for drinking iced tea?

Wrong. And he was given a warning.

By who? A guy claiming to be a cop when all he really was is a regulator on a power trip?

Trespassing is a violation of private property, police can only enforce it if they can prove that the property owner does not want anyone at all on their property, which is impossible with a business, or if they have a specific complaint against an individual on file from the property owner. Like I said, ask a cop.

He displayed a badge. Actually if there are "posted" signs or "no loitering signs" and the owner complains is enough to justify an arrest. But in this case I think it's more logical the cop was paid security for the liquor store.

I have a few badges myself, none of them make me a cop anywhere outside the role playing I used to do as a child. Can you show me where the owner complained? The guy accosted him because he was drinking tea, not because he was loitering. The offical defense is that he was evasive and uncooperative, which is perfectly legal, not that they had a compliant from the property owner that the guy was not welcome on the property.

Tell me something, how is it logical to assume that an undercover agent of the Alcohol Enforcement Division is working as a security guard? Wouldn't it be more logical to assume that he was there because the store was being investigated for violating the law?

It's not my fault your too blind to see the badge.

First of all I wouldn't be such an idiot to put myself in that situation. If wanted to meet up with friends I would meet them at their house or invite them to mine. But maybe that's just a white thing.

Once he was shown the badge and asked to leave he should have left. Everyone knows you can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride.

How did that "cop" know the guy wasn't an employee? A friend of the owner? What gives any fake cop, or even a real one, the authority to tell anyone where they can and cannot be?

How do you know the cop wasn't employed by the store?

Because he was undercover.

Next.

I've already explained why the guy was an idiot.

You posted a screenshot that was one second after the badge was visible.

He asked the guy "what" was he drinking for the simple fact consuming alcohol was illegal on the premises.

A stop was never made you moron, the guy was already outside of his vehicle when the cop approached.

He didn't need the beverage can to arrest him for trespassing.

His objective was to clear the premises of those loitering. He succeeded.

What's pathetic is your entire argument.

Just for the sake of demonstrating what an idiot you are, let's to to the frame you want.
Show me where this "badge" is.

And keep in mind, pointing to your hip bone is not showing a badge, Einstein.

At the 2:10-2:11 mark a badge can be seen.

If a "badge can be seen"-- what's it say? What shape is it? What size? Anything?

Liar.

Anyone that watches the video can determine for themselves if a badge was displayed.

Right, anyone can.

That's why it's bizarre that you would continue this sorry-ass line of police bootlicking.
It's also why there's nobody with you on this point. Because there's no badge display.

I'm not the only one that has stated a badge was seen. But you can't even be honest about that.

One previous guy, and he seems to have retired. At least he knew when he was proven wrong.

Again, describe this badge if you can see it. Post a screenshot. Explain why the target keeps asking for it after the fake cop points to his hip bone.

You can't do any of the above, because you're making it up.

Bootlicker.

Just for the sake of demonstrating what an idiot you are, let's to to the frame you want.

If a "badge can be seen"-- what's it say? What shape is it? What size? Anything?

Liar.

Here you go with the dumb act again.

It was seen for a split second you moronic little puke.

Liar.

Then why can't you describe it?

Because it's not seen, that's why. Just admit it. You never saw a badge, and neither did anybody else. Pointing to your hip bone is not showing a badge. We all have hip bones.

Last edited:
By who? A guy claiming to be a cop when all he really was is a regulator on a power trip?

Trespassing is a violation of private property, police can only enforce it if they can prove that the property owner does not want anyone at all on their property, which is impossible with a business, or if they have a specific complaint against an individual on file from the property owner. Like I said, ask a cop.

He displayed a badge. Actually if there are "posted" signs or "no loitering signs" and the owner complains is enough to justify an arrest. But in this case I think it's more logical the cop was paid security for the liquor store.

I have a few badges myself, none of them make me a cop anywhere outside the role playing I used to do as a child. Can you show me where the owner complained? The guy accosted him because he was drinking tea, not because he was loitering. The offical defense is that he was evasive and uncooperative, which is perfectly legal, not that they had a compliant from the property owner that the guy was not welcome on the property.

Tell me something, how is it logical to assume that an undercover agent of the Alcohol Enforcement Division is working as a security guard? Wouldn't it be more logical to assume that he was there because the store was being investigated for violating the law?

Is it illegal to impersonate a cop?

Was the man that said he was a cop arrested when the uniformed officer arrived?

Xstrav and Tino Brown at the ABC Liquor store located in Fayeteville North Carolina waiting for Money Mal to come so that they could purchase some liquor. Suddenly an undercover cop approaches the both of them and demands to see what Xstrav is drinking.X shows him that its an Arizona Half And Half Ice Tea, the undercover demands that he hands it over so that he can read the ingredients.Once Xstrav denies handing over his can the cop tells him to leave the property for trespassing.

Seems you and Pogo are the only ones that think he's not a cop.

Liar.

Then why can't you describe it?

Because it's not seen, that's why. Just admit it. You never saw a badge, and neither did anybody else. Pointing to your hip bone is not showing a badge. We all have hip bones.

I've already described it.

You should learn reading comprehension or get some help with your memory.

Xstrav and Tino Brown at the ABC Liquor store located in Fayeteville North Carolina waiting for Money Mal to come so that they could purchase some liquor. Suddenly an undercover cop approaches the both of them and demands to see what Xstrav is drinking.X shows him that its an Arizona Half And Half Ice Tea, the undercover demands that he hands it over so that he can read the ingredients.Once Xstrav denies handing over his can the cop tells him to leave the property for trespassing.

When did I say "he's not a cop"? Did all that story about how it's obvious you're in the hands of police when they have handcuffs on you and a squad car with "protect and serve" written on the side, sail over your head too?

I said he didn't show a badge, which would verify that he's a real cop.

What's more, your hip-pointer desperation bullshit comes well AFTER he's already accosting the guy about the iced tea. I don't believe you can do that.

Maybe you bootlickers do.

When did I say "he's not a cop"? Did all that story about how it's obvious you're in the hands of police when they have handcuffs on you and a squad car with "protect and serve" written on the side, sail over your head too?

What's more, your hip-pointer desperation bullshit comes well AFTER he's already accosting the guy about the iced tea. I don't believe you can do that.

He did show a badge and he is a real cop. So I guess your argument is for naught.

He can and he did.

Actors don't get arrested for impersonating cops either, and they have better badges than I do.

I never said he didn't have the authority to arrest the guy, what I said is he is not really a cop, he is part of the NC Alcohol Enforcement Division.

Actors don't get arrested for impersonating cops either, and they have better badges than I do.

I never said he didn't have the authority to arrest the guy, what I said is he is not really a cop, he is part of the NC Alcohol Enforcement Division.

You're now the only one disputing it and you have zero evidence that supports your position.

But whether he was a dyed in the wool cop of not is of no consequence.

He did show a badge and he is a real cop. So I guess your argument is for naught.

He can and he did.

Actually he's an officer with the Alcoholic Beverage Control Law Enforcement Division of the Cumberland County ABC Board, who are supposed to be enforcing intoxication laws. Now see if you can figure out by yourself why he was originally inquiring about the iced tea can held by a guy who showed no signs whatsoever of intoxication, while completely IGNORING an apparently inebriated bystander -- the kind of target he's supposed to be going after.

Put that on your list of questions to ignore, Bootlicker.

You're now the only one disputing it and you have zero evidence that supports your position.

But whether he was a dyed in the wool cop of not is of no consequence.

No evidence to support what?

So -- can't come up with anything huh? No badge number, no nuttin'.

Yeah that's the conclusion I came to when I first saw the video yesterday. You know, there's no shame in going for a point, checking it out and finding that it isn't valid and withdrawing from posting it. I do it. But going for a point, knowing full well you can't prove it, being shown its direct contradiction, and then continuing the point anyway, well that's just bizarre. And if that's lone star logic, it doesn't exactly speak well of Texas.

The guy's an idiot for being the target of police excess? Thanks for clearing that up. Kind of like the concept of "original sin". :rofl:

So let's see... if you were standing by your car wielding a soft drink that was clearly an easily recognizable common commercial product, and some stranger walks up to you, claims to be the "POE-lice", shows no documentation of that whatsoever, and demands to take your drink, and then to leave, and then to "put your hands up against the car", your reaction to all this is to bend over and spread your cheeks? To avoid being an "idiot"?

Brave move there, Bender. Nice to know who among us will sell out their fellow citizens for the sake of authoritarian-worship.

It's not my fault your too blind to see the badge.

First of all I wouldn't be such an idiot to put myself in that situation. If wanted to meet up with friends I would meet them at their house or invite them to mine. But maybe that's just a white thing.

Once he was shown the badge and asked to leave he should have left. Everyone knows you can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride.

Too bad for your point that that never happened, isn't it? Saying so doesn't make it so.

Once again Bender-- if the badge was shown......... what's the badge number??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg]Cricket Sound - YouTube[/ame]

Wait.........did you really expect the cop to hold the badge up to the camera?
You go ahead and try to demand that a cop give you his badge number in the middle of an arrest. It wont go well I promise you.

Maybe it is. Apparently your reasoning is now that the guy was arrested for "meeting up with friends". And despite that logic, he's the idiot.

You know what I was doing when I was jumped by two guys with guns who were presumably cops who also never identified themselves?
I was walking home from work. That's it.

Who's the "idiot" there, screwball?

No he was arrested for trespassing dumbass. Didn't you watch the video?

That was your lame answer to why the guy is an "idiot", idiot. Not why he was arrested.
Can't you read? Is this what passes for logic in Texas?

You can't be honest about seeing the badge on the video so why should anyone believe your made up story about getting jumped?

"Can't be honest"?? :lmao:
Excuse me?? I'm the only one who posted a screenshot, while you went whining that you can't do it-- and then insist you see things that are not there that you can't describe with a number.

Now since you're so entertaining avoiding questions you never thought of, here's another:

The fake-cop first accosts this guy over what he's drinking in the tea can. If that's his basis for starting the shit in the first place, then why do they leave the evidence at the scene? Had they found (or planted) alcohol in there they could have made up some justification for making the stop in the first place. Obviously that was not his point.

-- or didn't you think of that either?

You guys are so fucking transparent it's pathetic.

And if you understand the dynamic here, even if the guy turned and left immediately it would probably still be too late. Because that wasn't his objective either.

Wait a minute.....are saying the guy isn't a cop?

That was your lame answer to why the guy is an "idiot", idiot. Not why he was arrested.
Can't you read? Is this what passes for logic in Texas?

"Can't be honest"?? :lmao:
Excuse me?? I'm the only one who posted a screenshot, while you went whining that you can't do it-- and then insist you see things that are not there that you can't describe with a number.

Now since you're so entertaining avoiding questions you never thought of, here's another:

The fake-cop first accosts this guy over what he's drinking in the tea can. If that's his basis for starting the shit in the first place, then why do they leave the evidence at the scene? Had they found (or planted) alcohol in there they could have made up some justification for making the stop in the first place. Obviously that was not his point.

-- or didn't you think of that either?

You guys are so fucking transparent it's pathetic.

And if you understand the dynamic here, even if the guy turned and left immediately it would probably still be too late. Because that wasn't his objective either.

I've already explained why the guy was an idiot.

You posted a screenshot that was one second after the badge was visible.

He asked the guy "what" was he drinking for the simple fact consuming alcohol was illegal on the premises.

A stop was never made you moron, the guy was already outside of his vehicle when the cop approached.

He didn't need the beverage can to arrest him for trespassing.

His objective was to clear the premises of those loitering. He succeeded.

What's pathetic is your entire argument.

You missed your screen capture.

Right, anyone can.

That's why it's bizarre that you would continue this sorry-ass line of police bootlicking.
It's also why there's nobody with you on this point. Because there's no badge display.

I'm not the only one that has stated a badge was seen. But you can't even be honest about that.

One previous guy, and he seems to have retired. At least he knew when he was proven wrong.

Again, describe this badge if you can see it. Post a screenshot. Explain why the target keeps asking for it after the fake cop points to his hip bone.

You can't do any of the above, because you're making it up.

Bootlicker.

Retired yes. Retired from this post? No

No question the cop was being a dick and never should have confronted the guy based on what I saw on the video.
But to say he didnt show his badge is bullshit.
Had it been me I would have given the guy the fucken tea to avoid going to jail.
Would I have liked it? No.
I would say there is blame on both sides. But the cop started the crap and ended it. Right or wrong.
Thats why you dont fuck with the five o. You are going to lose everytime.

Bad judgement on both sides.

Forum List

Back