🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Arrests at Mexican border at lowest level in 17 years

A strong enough deterrent works every time it's tried. You will not reduce rapes in your country if raping a woman is a $500.00 fine, and you will not reduce murders in your country if murder carries a six month prison sentence.

Trump is a real leader when it comes to problems like this. He doesn't care about the discrimination claims, the heartless claims, the phony "jobs Americans won't take" claims. He tells people he means business and he does.

Let's hope this leads to a great reduction in recreational narcotics deaths that have been plaguing this nation for the last couple of years that nobody did anything about.

An interesting claim that. The experts up here are saying they expect record numbers of tourists to be coming up here this year, starting next month...

GREAT NEWS !

No need for the government to spend $20-50 billion bucks now !

GREAT NEWS !

I know you didn't mean that seriously, but there is a hint of truth to what you wrote.

I've always said that if we passed a law that anybody caught here illegally faced a five year minimum prison sentence, there would be no need for a wall. Nobody would be stupid enough to stay here and risk five years of their life.

GREAT NEWS !

I know you didn't mean that seriously, but there is a hint of truth to what you wrote.

I've always said that if we passed a law that anybody caught here illegally faced a five year minimum prison sentence, there would be no need for a wall. Nobody would be stupid enough to stay here and risk five years of their life.

Ive always been PRO enforce the laws on the books, ALWAYS.

no need for a wall now, save the money, THIS COUNTRY IS DEAD BROKE, remember?

GREAT NEWS !

Ive always been PRO enforce the laws on the books, ALWAYS.

no need for a wall now, save the money, THIS COUNTRY IS DEAD BROKE, remember?

Save the money? Do you know what it costs us not to have a wall?

And since you're a 'save the money" type of person, are you willing to save the money by cutting our worthless bureaucracies in this country? Are you ready to totally defund planned parenthood? How about defunding NPR and PBS? More useless spending that has no return for our money.

Forum List

Back