ARs and the like... harmless

Lol
Fortunately the vast majority of America has no idea what happened in Odessa Texas, because no one watches the Clinton news network and The pussy whipped bitches on MSNBC.

They’re too busy vacationing, watching baseball or preparing for a hurricane watch a fucking clown show like the main stream media is putting on.

Oh really now. I guess all those Fox News Channels all over the place didn't cover this. I would say this is very good coverage. I first saw it in a choak and puke earlier today. Stop lying.

Gunman in Texas shooting rampage armed with 'AR-type weapon,' acted alone, investigators say
Na, not really
Do you really think very many Americans are watching TV on Labor Day weekend? Least of all mainstream media fake news like Clinton news network...
Best joke I’ve heard all day

Fox News is on is almost ever Choak and Puke across the Nation. This includes Village Inns and MOST privately owned restuarants. You can watch it at the VA, it's on in Texas Road Houses, you can watch it .....damn, Foxnews is everywhere. I don't have to have cable to watch it. My URL is from Fox News. It's from Fox News's own site. Stop lying.

You know, I've kinda noticed the same thing. Every television in the VA when I go for checkups is on FOX. Same with the IRS office and most government places I've been.

And yeah, in most of the redneck cafes and truck stops it's usually FOX.
Lol
Like I said, No one watches the Clinton news network or the pussy whipped bitches at MSNBC.
Main stream media has no appeal to normal every day Americans

A teeny tiny percentage of these are used in violent criminal activity every year, in fact it’s so small lawnmowers kill more people than people using ARs and the like year after year.
And the word “assault weapon” is entirely inaccurate... It’s like crying wolf and chicken little mated. And political correctness was the result of the incestuous relationship.

This ass clown in Texas was pulled over on a traffic stop, he didn’t like it. Blame the asshole not the firearm...
He has absolutely no different than any of these other ass clowns.
67893608_3090728487635565_6420598103153311744_o.jpg

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded...

And the AR and it's various Clones makes it much easier to get a higher body count. Same as on the Battle Field. That's the reason it's brother, the M-16 has never been replaced after about 50 years. You build it right in the first place. More and more Parents, Daughters, Sons, Brothers and Sisters are sick of their streets being turned into a battle field by nutcases using the AR-15 tool.

Wrong. They are semi automatic. You have to keep pulling the trigger. Your just another moron liberal who doesn’t know shit about guns. Take your ignorance to another forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A teeny tiny percentage of these are used in violent criminal activity every year, in fact it’s so small lawnmowers kill more people than people using ARs and the like year after year.
And the word “assault weapon” is entirely inaccurate... It’s like crying wolf and chicken little mated. And political correctness was the result of the incestuous relationship.

This ass clown in Texas was pulled over on a traffic stop, he didn’t like it. Blame the asshole not the firearm...

And the AR and it's various Clones makes it much easier to get a higher body count. Same as on the Battle Field. That's the reason it's brother, the M-16 has never been replaced after about 50 years. You build it right in the first place. More and more Parents, Daughters, Sons, Brothers and Sisters are sick of their streets being turned into a battle field by nutcases using the AR-15 tool.

Wrong. They are semi automatic. You have to keep pulling the trigger. Your just another moron liberal who doesn’t know shit about guns. Take your ignorance to another forum.

And the normal usage of the M-16 and the M-4 in combat is in the single shot setting. The 3 shot burst wastes 66% of your ammo. And the biggest sin in a firefight is running out of ammo. I am retired Military who also has a few hours on an AR-15 as well and there is absolutely no difference. Even the old M-16A-1 model Full Autos you didn't fire them full auto because you ran out of ammo way too fast and you ended up with a plastic stick. Good way to get not only yourself killed but all those around you killed. Spray and Pray was really frowned on. Your Rexall Rangers all seem to believe what you see in the Movies. Newsflash: Movies aren't real.

Lol
Fortunately the vast majority of America has no idea what happened in Odessa Texas, because no one watches the Clinton news network and The pussy whipped bitches on MSNBC.

They’re too busy vacationing, watching baseball or preparing for a hurricane watch a fucking clown show like the main stream media is putting on.

Oh really now. I guess all those Fox News Channels all over the place didn't cover this. I would say this is very good coverage. I first saw it in a choak and puke earlier today. Stop lying.

Gunman in Texas shooting rampage armed with 'AR-type weapon,' acted alone, investigators say
Na, not really
Do you really think very many Americans are watching TV on Labor Day weekend? Least of all mainstream media fake news like Clinton news network...
Best joke I’ve heard all day

Fox News is on is almost ever Choak and Puke across the Nation. This includes Village Inns and MOST privately owned restuarants. You can watch it at the VA, it's on in Texas Road Houses, you can watch it .....damn, Foxnews is everywhere. I don't have to have cable to watch it. My URL is from Fox News. It's from Fox News's own site. Stop lying.

You know, I've kinda noticed the same thing. Every television in the VA when I go for checkups is on FOX. Same with the IRS office and most government places I've been.

And yeah, in most of the redneck cafes and truck stops it's usually FOX.

Most people prefer not being lied to 24/7/365 like on CNN and MSNBC.

And the normal usage of the M-16 and the M-4 in combat is in the single shot setting. The 3 shot burst wastes 66% of your ammo. And the biggest sin in a firefight is running out of ammo. I am retired Military who also has a few hours on an AR-15 as well and there is absolutely no difference. Even the old M-16A-1 model Full Autos you didn't fire them full auto because you ran out of ammo way too fast and you ended up with a plastic stick. Good way to get not only yourself killed but all those around you killed. Spray and Pray was really frowned on. Your Rexall Rangers all seem to believe what you see in the Movies. Newsflash: Movies aren't real.

You were in the fucking Chair Force. The closest you probably ever got to a real weapon was your boyfriend's dick!

No shit and I’m a retired police officer. I know how AR 15’s work. I own some. I also know through my many family members active and retired how they work in the field. Now take someone with a semi automatic handgun and a 30 round mag of hollow points and your causing even more damage because bad people have trouble handling the AR 15 kick. Lot easier to control a handgun and can conceal it a lot easier. I figured someone who says he has been in the military wouldn’t be spewing liberal bullshit but I guess I’m wrong. You go right ahead and turn your AR’s in.

You were in the fucking Chair Force. The closest you probably ever got to a real weapon was your boyfriend's dick!

I agree. I don’t see him ever being in the military. To much of a pussy for that

Newsflash;

Neither is what you are seeing on TEE VEE.

Newsflash;

News flash. I don’t watch the bullshit on TV. That’s where liberals get in there head that guns are dangerous. There to stupid to realize that no matter what you do, the bad guys will always have guns. News flash. They don’t get them legally. No one is taking my right to protect my family.

No shit and I’m a retired police officer. I know how AR 15’s work. I own some. I also know through my many family members active and retired how they work in the field. Now take someone with a semi automatic handgun and a 30 round mag of hollow points and your causing even more damage because bad people have trouble handling the AR 15 kick. Lot easier to control a handgun and can conceal it a lot easier. I figured someone who says he has been in the military wouldn’t be spewing liberal bullshit but I guess I’m wrong. You go right ahead and turn your AR’s in.

Dead give away on your BS. The AR has almost NO kick and almost no barrel rise. Your handgun has more. This is the internet where you can become anything your imagination allows you to become to try and win an argument. You are a fake. And every Vet knows it.

Newsflash;

Or what you rexal rangers tell me on the Internet.

No.... the time a shooter has in a democrat created gun free zone creates the high body count....

Gilroy..... Rifle .... 3 killed

Nave Yard shooting....5-7 shot, pump action, tube fed, shotgun.....12 killed

Russian polytechnic school shooting, 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun, 20 killed 40 injured.

Virginia Tech...32 killed...2 pistols

Luby's Cafe...24 killed 2 pistols.

Tokyo Anime arsonist.... gas....33 killed

Mexico night club fire....23 killed......gang member with gas.

No.... the time a shooter has in a democrat created gun free zone creates the high body count....

Russian polytechnic school shooting, 5 shot, tube fed, pump action shotgun, 20 killed 40 injured.

Lol
Don’t mind Daryl, has no working knowledge of ARs and the like, He gets all of his information from movies made by child molesting Hollywood types and fucked up mainstream media like the Clinton news network.

Lol
Don’t mind Daryl, has no working knowledge of ARs and the like, He gets all of his information from movies made by child molesting Hollywood types and fucked up mainstream media like the Clinton news network.

Daryl is Retired Military and spent a lot of time on the Military and Civilian Ranges with a lot of different types of firearms because it was my job and, also, I enjoyed it. Rustbucket is just trying to make sales. It's like believing in everything a used car salesman tells you as gospel.

Lol

Daryl is Retired Military and spent a lot of time on the Military and Civilian Ranges with a lot of different types of firearms because it was my job and, also, I enjoyed it. Rustbucket is just trying to make sales. It's like believing in everything a used car salesman tells you as gospel.
:dance:
Buy more guns and ammo...

Dead give away on your BS. The AR has almost NO kick and almost no barrel rise. Your handgun has more. This is the internet where you can become anything your imagination allows you to become to try and win an argument. You are a fake. And every Vet knows it.

Yeah I’ll listen to a liberal asshole who pretends he was a vet. I don’t give a shit what you believe. I know the truth and your just a liar like the rest of the liberals

Lol

I’m sure you had to learn how to use the oven and utensils before they let you cook

Forum List

Back