Article Of Impeachment Filed Against Rosenstein

I never said anything near that. Impeaching Rosenstein wouldn't be oversight. It would be nothing more or less than a partisan effort to protect trump for any crimes Mueller caught Trump in.

Eh, what crimes has Mueller caught?

But Rosenstein won't be impeached, the deep state won't allow it to happen. The MIC needs Russia to be the enemy and they have plenty of loyal puppets in congress to do their bidding so nothing will happen

:popcorn:

What law did he break?

Failed to comply with a subpeona from Congress. That's called sedition.

More than likely it will be "Contempt of Congress" though.

How come people found in "Contempt of Congress" suffer no penalties, but if a citizen is found "In contempt of the court" their ass is thrown into the lockup. What's up with that? Is not Congress higher up the chain than a municipal court?
If he is found in contempt he can be jailed. First he would have to be found guilty and I don’t see any movement towards that. This impeachment talk is utter BS. We all know it

How long did Eric Holder stay in jail after he was held in contempt of Congress?
I’m not familiar with that situation

Obviously not because you keep spouting bullshit! Contempt of Congress does not involve jail. I suggest you do some research before pontificating on a subject you know nothing about.
You say I know nothing about the subject and you also claim “Contempt of Congress does not involve jail.”

And then there’s this... “The criminal offense of "contempt of Congress" sets the penalty at not less than one month nor more than twelve months in jail and a fine of not less than $100 nor more than $1,000.”

Perhaps you should take your own advice and learn a little more about the subject.

A group of conservative House lawmakers on Wednesday introduced articles of impeachment -

a group huh ?

mmmmmmkkkkkkk- the idiots are at it again.

they defunded Obamacare 60 times too

:abgg2q.jpg:

You on the right might want to recognize what you have just said.

The US is run according to the law.

Rosenstein has already violated the law.

There is no law that says IM2 gets a reparation check. Awww.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but there's more to come.

They don't move on my timeline, but they do move that way.

Christopher Wray will be going, too.
What law did he break?

Failed to comply with a subpeona from Congress. That's called sedition.

More than likely it will be "Contempt of Congress" though.

How come people found in "Contempt of Congress" suffer no penalties, but if a citizen is found "In contempt of the court" their ass is thrown into the lockup. What's up with that? Is not Congress higher up the chain than a municipal court?
If he is found in contempt he can be jailed. First he would have to be found guilty and I don’t see any movement towards that. This impeachment talk is utter BS. We all know it

How long did Eric Holder stay in jail after he was held in contempt of Congress?

Did he ever go to jail? I think not a day.

it's simply a partisan dog and pony show, that is going nowhere.... a WASTE of their time....

Ryan will not bring the impeachment to a floor vote...

if he does the house will not have the votes to impeach,

but if they did, it would go to the Senate for trial...

And the senate would need 2/3's of voting yea to be impeached, which beyond any doubt, will not happen....

The congress critters are the ones obstructing justice and in the least are simply wasting tax payer money and time, while so many urgent things are going on that could actually be investigated... and Rome continues to burn to the ground....

you know it,

I know it,

we all know it.

It'd be a huge waste of time knowing you don't have a 2/3 vote in the Senate.

This is Kabuki theater, and they go on vacation tomorrow.

You say I know nothing about the subject and you also claim “Contempt of Congress does not involve jail.”

And then there’s this... “The criminal offense of "contempt of Congress" sets the penalty at not less than one month nor more than twelve months in jail and a fine of not less than $100 nor more than $1,000.”

Perhaps you should take your own advice and learn a little more about the subject.

How much time did Eric Holder do? Owait, he was part of the "above the law" Obama administration.

A Republican Congress attempting to impeach a Republican DAG for refusing to turn over documents that the Republican President hasn’t actually ordered his subordinate officer to turn over is, well, rich.

Have to agree. Trump could end all this with a phone call. I figure there would be zero on Russia, but a crap ton of trump paying ho’s to hush.

For what? The day that the Hildbeast lost was the ultimate payback........I was unbelievably elated when Trump defeated her. One of the most memorable nights of my life.

Yes. All you Republicans were elated that the orange buffoon was elected.

LMAO!!!! HOLY SHIT! The fact that the crowned queen Hildebeast lost STILL pisses you off even to this day!!!! How can you even look yourself in the mirror and call yourself a "proud democrat" given what has been revealed by the Wikileaks data dump and what Project Veritas showed America...how leftards have no line that they will not cross because the ends justifies the means. The election was rigged in Hildebeast's favor and she STILL LOST.....let it go already, Bulldog......let it go. The bitterness will just eat you up inside and it's not healthy.

Yes, I was disappointed when she lost, but that's ancient history. I'm worried about the crazy president we have NOW. You don't get that?

Dude, if Trump was "crazy" or just another deep state puppet? I would be on it like white on rice. Trump is doing (and trying to do) what he said he would do which makes him a threat to the hegemony of USA.INC. Trump was recruited for the job and he has serious backing by the white hats in the alphabet agencies and the support of the military. Take a very deep breath......relax.

So what efforts has he made to come up with that cheaper, better, and so much simpler healthcare system that covers everybody, and guarantees that even the poorest can have adequate healthcare?

So what efforts has he made to come up with that cheaper, better, and so much simpler healthcare system that covers everybody, and guarantees that even the poorest can have adequate healthcare?

This is the point in a real debate where you would state what has been brought forward and categorically show why it wont work.

In a real debate,

I never said anything near that. Impeaching Rosenstein wouldn't be oversight. It would be nothing more or less than a partisan effort to protect trump for any crimes Mueller caught Trump in.

Eh, what crimes has Mueller caught?

But Rosenstein won't be impeached, the deep state won't allow it to happen. The MIC needs Russia to be the enemy and they have plenty of loyal puppets in congress to do their bidding so nothing will happen

:popcorn:

No idea what the MIC might be, but Russia is and has been the enemy for a long time.

This is the point in a real debate where you would state what has been brought forward and categorically show why it wont work.

In a real debate,

No this is the point where you should answer the question instead of trying to get me to take care of my part and yours.

Rosenstien should have recused himself. He's a witness in this investigation as he approved the 3rd instance of the FISA warrant to surviel (sp?) the Trump campaign. He can't be a witness, the judge, the prosecutor and the investigator all at the same time. That's against the law.

But just so you guys know, filing "articles of impeachment" doesn't get rid of him. It has to go through a process where a board will review it and decide if it should go before the entire house. If the house upholds it, 2/3 of the senate must vote in favor of it as well. That will never happen.

No idea what the MIC might be, but Russia is and has been the enemy for a long time.

Damn, even as a foreigner I know what the MIC is and that Eisenhower warned you guys about it. Don't they teach you any history in schools these days?

Oh, and I know, Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia (please don't tell me you don't know where that comes from either)

1062130_600.jpg

:alcoholic:

Rosenstien should have recused himself. He's a witness in this investigation as he approved the 3rd instance of the FISA warrant to surviel (sp?) the Trump campaign. He can't be a witness, the judge, the prosecutor and the investigator all at the same time. That's against the law.

But just so you guys know, filing "articles of impeachment" doesn't get rid of him. It has to go through a process where a board will review it and decide if it should go before the entire house. If the house upholds it, 2/3 of the senate must vote in favor of it as well. That will never happen.

A review board of one Paul Ryan.

It doesn't matter. It will never get through the senate. Same thing with Clinton. He got through the house but not the senate.

Forum List

Back