Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

Their economy still hasn't recovered. Tells you something about the quality of people in the South.

And shall we talk about literacy.

Do you think that they are genetically inferior, or is it some cultural thing?

YOu know, is their culture inferior?

I think bigotry has been taught one generation to the next.

Fear-based bigotry as neurosis--a mental illness caused by nurture, not nature.

Their culture is no more inferior than the urban city blacks'.

Bigotry has harmed their economy for one hundred and forty years?

"No more inferior than the urban city blacks'"

Seems weak stuff to account for 140 years of economic lagging.

You sure you aren't holding back?

What were you really trying to say about the South?

Their economy still hasn't recovered. Tells you something about the quality of people in the South.

I think what he's trying to say is that the south has been the hotbed for social conservatism in this country since its creation. And social conservatism lends itself naturally to hatred of things that are different, such as minority races, minority religions, minority beliefs, etc. And to things that are new such as new technologies, new ideas, etc.

So it's natural that a region of the country that fears and hates innovation and change would have a shitty economies.

You call NATURAL urges to procreate,associate,etc with your own race mental illness when in fact that's natural and normal what YOU want is wrong and disgusting and against nature. Maybe you can convince the pack of Lions to accept the Zebra among them? Liberals and Race deniers are such gullible but dangerous fools worthy of a reeducation camp

I think what he's trying to say is that the south has been the hotbed for social conservatism in this country since its creation. And social conservatism lends itself naturally to hatred of things that are different, such as minority races, minority religions, minority beliefs, etc. And to things that are new such as new technologies, new ideas, etc.

So it's natural that a region of the country that fears and hates innovation and change would have a shitty economies.

Or it could be that an agricultural region was part of a nation dominated by Industrialists who crafted economic policy to benefit them with no concerns about others.

YOur assumption that those who are your ideological opponents, are naturally inferior, you don't see anything self serving about that?

Rhetoric Question, I know that you cannot imagine it any other way.

Or it could be that an agricultural region was part of a nation dominated by Industrialists who crafted economic policy to benefit them with no concerns about others.

YOur assumption that those who are your ideological opponents, are naturally inferior, you don't see anything self serving about that?

Rhetoric Question, I know that you cannot imagine it any other way.
If you take a look at the places in the world where religion drives extreme social conservatism, they're not doing so well. So if you take a look at states with the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation, you shouldn't be surprised by what you find.

The war is long over and the South was accepted back into the fold by the very generation that fought that war.

Their moronic descendants have no moral authority to rescind that forgiveness.

The Flag long ago morphed into a symbol of regional pride, not secession.

That is what this is about, slamming a region that is a stronghold of the GOP.

Regional bigotry.
Oh, bullshit.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

‘The wrong side of history': Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

There is hope for the U.S. yet. In the wake of the election of the first black president, we witnessed the awakening go the sleeping bigoted giant - calling itself the Tea Party.

It's time to shame these ugly fat stupid people back into their hateful little caves.

Artists and activists around a purported 13 Southern states followed through on a plan to burn and bury the Confederate flag on Monday, WTVM-TV reported.

“If you don’t see the hate that comes along with it, that has come along with it, if you don’t see the racism behind what has been founded with the usage of it, then you’re ignoring it,” said Terone Allen, who organized a ceremony in Atlanta as part of an exhibit by Sarasota-based artist John Sims.

Artists taking part in the various events shared “eulogies” they composed for the flag before burying it.

“You decided to fight for the wrong side of history,” said a speaker at the Atlanta ceremony, Egypt Robinson X.

ConfederateFlagThatmattered-275x350.png

As long as they don't draw a cartoon of Muhammad - you leftists were OUTRAGED when artists did that.

But then, fucking hypocrites has always described the left...

Well, I got your number, didn't I?

Go back to Stormfront ya tool.

As soon as you tried to qualify or quantity a particular culture as better or best, then you outted yourself as a sheet-wearing pinhead.

Dismissed.

Think about it, the black flag of ISIS is spreading over the Mid East and Christians are being lined up and shot or beheaded as we speak. The world is falling apart and the American left is so worried about the Confederate flag that they discus it on the political forum. What's wrong with these people? Did the American left fret over the Confederate flag while the Nazis were murdering Jews? Probably.
Yeah I wonder how many Christians in the middle east fly the ISIS flag because, hey, it's just a symbol of middle eastern pride?
NONE.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

‘The wrong side of history': Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

There is hope for the U.S. yet. In the wake of the election of the first black president, we witnessed the awakening go the sleeping bigoted giant - calling itself the Tea Party.

It's time to shame these ugly fat stupid people back into their hateful little caves.

Artists and activists around a purported 13 Southern states followed through on a plan to burn and bury the Confederate flag on Monday, WTVM-TV reported.

“If you don’t see the hate that comes along with it, that has come along with it, if you don’t see the racism behind what has been founded with the usage of it, then you’re ignoring it,” said Terone Allen, who organized a ceremony in Atlanta as part of an exhibit by Sarasota-based artist John Sims.

Artists taking part in the various events shared “eulogies” they composed for the flag before burying it.

“You decided to fight for the wrong side of history,” said a speaker at the Atlanta ceremony, Egypt Robinson X.

ConfederateFlagThatmattered-275x350.png

As long as they don't draw a cartoon of Muhammad - you leftists were OUTRAGED when artists did that.

But then, fucking hypocrites has always described the left...
Leftists were the ones drawing Mohammed long before you righties found out you could piss off liberals by pretending you're doing it to fight for freedom or whatever.

Forum List

Back