Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

Their economy still hasn't recovered. Tells you something about the quality of people in the South.

And shall we talk about literacy.

Do you think that they are genetically inferior, or is it some cultural thing?

YOu know, is their culture inferior?

I think bigotry has been taught one generation to the next.

Fear-based bigotry as neurosis--a mental illness caused by nurture, not nature.

Their culture is no more inferior than the urban city blacks'.
You call NATURAL urges to procreate,associate,etc with your own race mental illness when in fact that's natural and normal what YOU want is wrong and disgusting and against nature. Maybe you can convince the pack of Lions to accept the Zebra among them? Liberals and Race deniers are such gullible but dangerous fools worthy of a reeducation camp

Holy crap, it always amazes me how closely related bigotry and stupidity are.

Did you fail high school biology?

Lions and Zebras are not different "races"? Fucking retard.
Ah the hippy faggot wannabe missed the FUCKING POINT. I am shocked.

Bigotry has harmed their economy for one hundred and forty years?

"No more inferior than the urban city blacks'"

Seems weak stuff to account for 140 years of economic lagging.

You sure you aren't holding back?

What were you really trying to say about the South?

Well, I got your number, didn't I?

Go back to Stormfront ya tool.

As soon as you tried to qualify or quantity a particular culture as better or best, then you outted yourself as a sheet-wearing pinhead.

Dismissed.

You are the one who is saying that it is because of cultural reasons that the South has lagged economically since the Civil War.

You.

And you just defined YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR, as "sheet wearing pinhead".

Liberals, all the self awareness of a turnip.

FAIL - I speculated on the connection between bigotry and Southern poverty.

Don't put words into my mouth.

Now go ahead and put your cock back in yours.

Your words, asshole

"Tells you something about the quality of people in the South."

In your case, the link is painfully obvious.

Don't you mean in your case?

See how easy it is to say nothing of value.

If you post in my thread, bring some substance, an argument, some evidence. Otherwise you're just an annoyance wasting space.

As soon as you tried to qualify or quantity a particular culture as better or best, then you outted yourself as a sheet-wearing pinhead.

Dismissed.

You are the one who is saying that it is because of cultural reasons that the South has lagged economically since the Civil War.

You.

Your words, asshole

And do you need a dictionary to understand the meaning of those words in the context of the post.

You really seem to be struggling with this.

Or it could be that an agricultural region was part of a nation dominated by Industrialists who crafted economic policy to benefit them with no concerns about others.

YOur assumption that those who are your ideological opponents, are naturally inferior, you don't see anything self serving about that?

Rhetoric Question, I know that you cannot imagine it any other way.
If you take a look at the places in the world where religion drives extreme social conservatism, they're not doing so well. So if you take a look at states with the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation, you shouldn't be surprised by what you find.

"Extreme Social Conservatism"?

That's a nice subjective standard to give yourself wiggle room.

THe modern world was built by people who you would consider Religious and Extreme Social Conservatives.

What do you think church attendance rates were like when we landed a Man on the Moon?

We landed on the Moon when Richard Nixon was President. Was he a social liberal?

ALL you are doing is revealing your bigotry against religious people.

If I were to argue that blacks were what drove down the economies of the South, you would accuse me of being bigoted against blacks.

But you can say the same about Christians and not have the slightest twinge of self awareness.
The world was built by people who were the liberals of their time. In the days of cavemen it was the social conservative insisting they needed to stay in the cave and that we shouldn't mess with fire.

In a few decades the confederacy will be even more demonized than it is now, gay marriage will be a normal part of life, etc. and social conservatives will have some new issues to be inciting fear over.

Self serving nonsense.

The atheist SU did not win the Space Race, the very religious USA did.

The far more progressive and less religious EU is not the engine of technological advancement today, the USA, far more conservative and religious is.
Did you read his post?

If so, what does your reply have to do with it?

He's pushing the standard lib anti-christian bigotry that religious people hinder advancement.

I'm pointing out that history shows otherwise.

Remember how Bush's stem cell research ban was going to get the US left in the dust?

Why didn't that happen?

Their economy still hasn't recovered. Tells you something about the quality of people in the South.

You call NATURAL urges to procreate,associate,etc with your own race mental illness when in fact that's natural and normal what YOU want is wrong and disgusting and against nature. Maybe you can convince the pack of Lions to accept the Zebra among them? Liberals and Race deniers are such gullible but dangerous fools worthy of a reeducation camp

You have to make a point for it to be missed.

Dismissed.

You.

Your words, asshole

And do you need a dictionary to understand the meaning of those words in the context of the post.

You really seem to be struggling with this.

I understand perfectly.

YOu are the one who seems unaware of the implications of his words.

You are implying that one group of people have a lower quality than the norm.

YOu are just to dim to realize it.

Not in the slightest
You're a mindless partisan bigot, nothing more, positively proven with every post you make.
You aptly demonstrate that ease in each and every one of your posts.
If you post in my thread, bring some substance, an argument, some evidence
:lol:
You first

Or it could be that an agricultural region was part of a nation dominated by Industrialists who crafted economic policy to benefit them with no concerns about others.

YOur assumption that those who are your ideological opponents, are naturally inferior, you don't see anything self serving about that?

Rhetoric Question, I know that you cannot imagine it any other way.
If you take a look at the places in the world where religion drives extreme social conservatism, they're not doing so well. So if you take a look at states with the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation, you shouldn't be surprised by what you find.

"Extreme Social Conservatism"?

That's a nice subjective standard to give yourself wiggle room.

THe modern world was built by people who you would consider Religious and Extreme Social Conservatives.

What do you think church attendance rates were like when we landed a Man on the Moon?

We landed on the Moon when Richard Nixon was President. Was he a social liberal?

ALL you are doing is revealing your bigotry against religious people.

If I were to argue that blacks were what drove down the economies of the South, you would accuse me of being bigoted against blacks.

But you can say the same about Christians and not have the slightest twinge of self awareness.
The world was built by people who were the liberals of their time. In the days of cavemen it was the social conservative insisting they needed to stay in the cave and that we shouldn't mess with fire.

In a few decades the confederacy will be even more demonized than it is now, gay marriage will be a normal part of life, etc. and social conservatives will have some new issues to be inciting fear over.

Self serving nonsense.

The atheist SU did not win the Space Race, the very religious USA did.

The far more progressive and less religious EU is not the engine of technological advancement today, the USA, far more conservative and religious is.
None of that because of the formerly confederate south :wink_2:

You are the one that changed the topic to a general attack on religion and religious people.

Care to address the fact that your claim is not borne out by history or the present Status Quo?

So many shameless Southerners here on USMB.

Don't you get it, your history, your flag, your continued calling the Civil War "The War of Northern Aggression"... it's all a disgrace. An embarrassment. Something you should be apologizing for every day.

We get it, the South will rise again....only to spew bigotry and hate, complain about blacks in the big cities while singing bible hymns.

As long as they cling to their bigotry, they can never be truly proud Americans. They are the drunk uncle the rest of us have to apologize for every couple of decades.

We were hoping that after several generations since Segregation, the bigotry would have been watered down and/or bread out. But no.

Not in the slightest
You're a mindless partisan bigot, nothing more, positively proven with every post you make.
You first

Buy yourself a dictionary and look up Partisan and Bigot.

Get back to me when you're done with that assignment.

Here's another helpful tip, calling out bigotry does not make one a bigot.

If it walks like a duck...

Being a dumb redneck from the south (racist or not) is not a "race".

You have to make a point for it to be missed.
The fact you missed the entire point is the point idiot. But like I already said. YOUR KIND are mentally ill. Its as simple as that.

Not in the slightest
You first
Buy yourself a dictionary and look up Partisan and Bigot.
I did. I found your avatar. Go figure.
You may not like the fact that you're a mindless partisan bigot, but it clear you are neither willing nor able to do anything about it.

Ah....a Hippy AND a faggot

Can you get any more 1960s racist?

So many shameless Southerners here on USMB.

Don't you get it, your history, your flag, your continued calling the Civil War "The War of Northern Aggression"... it's all a disgrace. An embarrassment. Something you should be apologizing for every day.

We get it, the South will rise again....only to spew bigotry and hate, complain about blacks in the big cities while singing bible hymns.

As long as they cling to their bigotry, they can never be truly proud Americans. They are the drunk uncle the rest of us have to apologize for every couple of decades.

We were hoping that after several generations since Segregation, the bigotry would have been watered down and/or bread out. But no.
We should all take heed to what this well educated yankee piece of libtard shit says! YALL HEAR NOW! :D

It would have had a greater impact had the Koran be burned, since there actually is an islam, but since there isn't a confederacy, this is a pretty weak statement.

The left has already labeled southerners as racists. The left doesn't recognize that some people are just proud of the south and have no bad intentions when flying the flag, but the left has an agenda to paint as many people as possible as racists so they can pretend to come to the rescue for the minorities.

Of course, the left cheers this on, despite it being nothing more than their own imaginary "enemy." They approve of picking on those they have labeled as some sort of threat, but it's not okay to criticize those who would actually kill people. If there were a lot of radical southerners who killed over being offended, the left would still do it and demand that government arrest everyone who owned a confederate flag.

Ah....a Hippy AND a faggot

Can you get any more 1960s racist?
Oh I can....believe me on that. I take no quarter for scum like you and that scumbag you are defending I only wish my grandfather and uncles would have have had more help defending our southland from the degenerate shit scum that invaded it and destroyed the last bastion of white hope in the US.

Forum List

Back