Artists hold Confederate flag burnings in 13 Southern states

Do you think that they are genetically inferior, or is it some cultural thing?

YOu know, is their culture inferior?

I think bigotry has been taught one generation to the next.

Fear-based bigotry as neurosis--a mental illness caused by nurture, not nature.

Their culture is no more inferior than the urban city blacks'.

Bigotry has harmed their economy for one hundred and forty years?

"No more inferior than the urban city blacks'"

Seems weak stuff to account for 140 years of economic lagging.

You sure you aren't holding back?

What were you really trying to say about the South?
I think what he's trying to say is that the south has been the hotbed for social conservatism in this country since its creation. And social conservatism lends itself naturally to hatred of things that are different, such as minority races, minority religions, minority beliefs, etc. And to things that are new such as new technologies, new ideas, etc.

So it's natural that a region of the country that fears and hates innovation and change would have a shitty economies.

Or it could be that an agricultural region was part of a nation dominated by Industrialists who crafted economic policy to benefit them with no concerns about others.

YOur assumption that those who are your ideological opponents, are naturally inferior, you don't see anything self serving about that?

Rhetoric Question, I know that you cannot imagine it any other way.
If you take a look at the places in the world where religion drives extreme social conservatism, they're not doing so well. So if you take a look at states with the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation, you shouldn't be surprised by what you find.

"Extreme Social Conservatism"?

That's a nice subjective standard to give yourself wiggle room.

THe modern world was built by people who you would consider Religious and Extreme Social Conservatives.

What do you think church attendance rates were like when we landed a Man on the Moon?

We landed on the Moon when Richard Nixon was President. Was he a social liberal?

ALL you are doing is revealing your bigotry against religious people.

If I were to argue that blacks were what drove down the economies of the South, you would accuse me of being bigoted against blacks.

But you can say the same about Christians and not have the slightest twinge of self awareness.

Negro soldiers did fight for the Southern cause under the Confederate flag during the Civil War.

1st Louisiana Native Guard CSA - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The Louisiana State Legislature passed a law in January 1862 that reorganized the militia into only “...free white males capable of bearing arms… ”.[9]
The Native Guards regiment was affected by this law. It was forced to disband on February 15, 1862, when the new law took effect
Details, details. You are running racists' arguments...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Their economy still hasn't recovered. Tells you something about the quality of people in the South.

And shall we talk about literacy.

You call NATURAL urges to procreate,associate,etc with your own race mental illness when in fact that's natural and normal what YOU want is wrong and disgusting and against nature. Maybe you can convince the pack of Lions to accept the Zebra among them? Liberals and Race deniers are such gullible but dangerous fools worthy of a reeducation camp

Holy crap, it always amazes me how closely related bigotry and stupidity are.

Did you fail high school biology?

Lions and Zebras are not different "races"? Fucking retard.

I think what he's trying to say is that the south has been the hotbed for social conservatism in this country since its creation. And social conservatism lends itself naturally to hatred of things that are different, such as minority races, minority religions, minority beliefs, etc. And to things that are new such as new technologies, new ideas, etc.

So it's natural that a region of the country that fears and hates innovation and change would have a shitty economies.

Or it could be that an agricultural region was part of a nation dominated by Industrialists who crafted economic policy to benefit them with no concerns about others.

YOur assumption that those who are your ideological opponents, are naturally inferior, you don't see anything self serving about that?

If you take a look at the places in the world where religion drives extreme social conservatism, they're not doing so well. So if you take a look at states with the highest rates of welfare and food stamp participation, you shouldn't be surprised by what you find.

THe modern world was built by people who you would consider Religious and Extreme Social Conservatives.

What do you think church attendance rates were like when we landed a Man on the Moon?

We landed on the Moon when Richard Nixon was President. Was he a social liberal?

If I were to argue that blacks were what drove down the economies of the South, you would accuse me of being bigoted against blacks.

But you can say the same about Christians and not have the slightest twinge of self awareness.
The world was built by people who were the liberals of their time. In the days of cavemen it was the social conservative insisting they needed to stay in the cave and that we shouldn't mess with fire.

In a few decades the confederacy will be even more demonized than it is now, gay marriage will be a normal part of life, etc. and social conservatives will have some new issues to be inciting fear over.

I have no problem with religious people. Just social conservatives. That many happen to be religious is a coincidence.

Leftists were the ones drawing Mohammed long before you righties found out you could piss off liberals by pretending you're doing it to fight for freedom or whatever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That may be a fucking lie - but I did LOL.

Say, weren't you PERSONALLY one of the morons wailing and gnashing teeth that Geller insulted your dear allies of Radical Islam in Texas?

Their economy still hasn't recovered. Tells you something about the quality of people in the South.

Well, I got your number, didn't I?

Go back to Stormfront ya tool.

As soon as you tried to qualify or quantity a particular culture as better or best, then you outted yourself as a sheet-wearing pinhead.

Dismissed.

You are the one who is saying that it is because of cultural reasons that the South has lagged economically since the Civil War.

You.

And you just defined YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR, as "sheet wearing pinhead".

Liberals, all the self awareness of a turnip.

I wonder how many Jews fly the Nazi flag because hey, it's just a symbol of German pride?
Wow!!....... a new record!!

A thread went all the way to page 4 before the Juden were mentioned. ..... :thup:

same ole chit just a different day with these haters
Lol so Steph you hate the Jews now too? Hmm I'm tempted to ROLL on that! :rofl:
Speak truth to power, brother!

Conservatives are butthurt the con flag is burned. Cons love Con flag.

Oh and a reminder to cons: Southern democrats became republicans. Yup, the ones who started slavery and want to disenfranchise minorities are all in the republican party.

Don't believe me? Just look at the minority voting records. As they say, not all cons are racists, but all racists are cons.
..................................^^^ nitwit sure loves using the word "con" ...... :cuckoo: ... [emoji38][emoji38]

Even though I'm an Odinist, I'm becoming more convinced every day that Islam might be the only cure for these progressives. No wonder so many whites are converting to Islam in the Europe, it restores some sense of moral values, even if I find those values to be mostly against my own, it's better than NO VALUES which is what these progressives want.
Wow, so many stupid things said in such few words. Truly impressive 2ndA.
He's a record setter.

Holy crap, it always amazes me how closely related bigotry and stupidity are.

Which is why we always point out that you're a stupid bigot, Haznonuts.

Did you fail high school biology?

Lions and Zebras are not different "races"? Fucking retard.

What about leftists and feral baboons, is that a common species?

Leftists were the ones drawing Mohammed long before you righties found out you could piss off liberals by pretending you're doing it to fight for freedom or whatever.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That may be a fucking lie - but I did LOL.

Say, weren't you PERSONALLY one of the morons wailing and gnashing teeth that Geller insulted your dear allies of Radical Islam in Texas?
I started a thread about how USMB should have a Mohammed drawing competition you dunce. GFY.

The world was built by people who were the liberals of their time. In the days of cavemen it was the social conservative insisting they needed to stay in the cave and that we shouldn't mess with fire.

In a few decades the confederacy will be even more demonized than it is now, gay marriage will be a normal part of life, etc. and social conservatives will have some new issues to be inciting fear over.

Self serving nonsense.

The atheist SU did not win the Space Race, the very religious USA did.

The far more progressive and less religious EU is not the engine of technological advancement today, the USA, far more conservative and religious is.

Well, I got your number, didn't I?

Go back to Stormfront ya tool.

As soon as you tried to qualify or quantity a particular culture as better or best, then you outted yourself as a sheet-wearing pinhead.

Dismissed.

You are the one who is saying that it is because of cultural reasons that the South has lagged economically since the Civil War.

You.

And you just defined YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR, as "sheet wearing pinhead".

Liberals, all the self awareness of a turnip.

FAIL - I speculated on the connection between bigotry and Southern poverty.

Don't put words into my mouth.

Now go ahead and put your cock back in yours.

Self serving nonsense.

The far more progressive and less religious EU is not the engine of technological advancement today, the USA, far more conservative and religious is.
Did you read his post?

If so, what does your reply have to do with it?

Yeah Texas and Florida are leading the nation in economic recovery jackass.

Self serving nonsense.

None of that because of the formerly confederate south :wink_2:

Forum List

Back