As 2018 comes to a close...who / what killed more Americans this year...AR-15’s or Illegal aliens?

How gun regulation works

dJ250e2asxusC1RglCJF2H_t84kXSel3PwCr-pRBO0Y.png
Thank you RW and since 2012 even lower,unfortunately it will bottom out None A Year would be GREAT

FOR THE GUN MORONS ON HERE...WE ARE WINNING.......YOU ARE NOT THAT INTELLIGENT SO YOU CAN NEVER IMPROVE...YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY

ALL GUN OWNERS...KILL CHILDREN...YOU MAY NOT FIRE THE TRIGGER BUT YOU ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE,IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

STOP BEING LED BY THE NOSE BY NRA,Who are Banned in paradise

WISHING you ALL a Happy and Safe Christmas and New Year ....STEVE

Guns are becoming socially unacceptable ....just like cigarettes

Tally it up? How about you be a man and find the statistics that prove it.

This is what they do.
They post shit and then don't back it up with facts.
And their fellow trained seals sit up and clap their flippers and gulp the chum.
Cowards.

Haha...you ignorant bastards...the OP is a question you’re suppose to answer. Are you really confused by the wording?
Lol if we’re to “tally it up”, what are we tallying exactly? What numbers? Why would you trust our tally regardless of what it was?

You see how dumb you sound right?

Haha...playing stupid or just being stupid Billy?
Do you see any mugshots of AR-15’s here?
All Most Wanted - Los Angeles Police Department
Okay so you posted a list of people of on the most wanted list who are primarily Mexican and I am somehow supposed to assume all of those people are illegal immigrants even though the list didn’t say they were?

Thanks for asking Billy...See, I take great pleasure in enlightening ignorant twisted fools who refuse to connect dots due to Headinassitus.

ILLEGAL ALIEN = BARELY LEGAL WELFARE DEPENDENT CRIMINAL ANCHOR BABY.
TA-DA!

Lets tally it up so we all know where to direct our outrage and spend our time and energy.
There has been no bigger political issues this year...where should we get our legislators to spend their time?
PLEASE NOTE:
Illegal aliens are the catalyst to the criminal anchor baby.
Tally it up? How about you be a man and find the statistics that prove it.

This is what they do.
And their fellow trained seals sit up and clap their flippers and gulp the chum.
Cowards.
----------------------------------- Well , its a good question , it should get Americans to thinking . Without any proof i say that 'illegal aliens' kill more Americans than AR15 does . Most likely the actual numbers are hidden away by government , But look how many DWI that illegal aliens do and then look at the wrong way drivers that are illegal aliens that can't read highway signs '2020' . No matter what its a good question '2020' !!

This is what they do.
Cowards.

Haha...you ignorant bastards...the OP is a question you’re suppose to answer. Are you really confused by the wording?
Lol if we’re to “tally it up”, what are we tallying exactly? What numbers? Why would you trust our tally regardless of what it was?

Okay so you posted a list of people of on the most wanted list who are primarily Mexican and I am somehow supposed to assume all of those people are illegal immigrants even though the list didn’t say they were?

Thanks for asking Billy...See, I take great pleasure in enlightening ignorant twisted fools who refuse to connect dots due to Headinassitus.

TA-DA!
Lol do you know how many anchor babies there are? Not very many in terms of the general population of people of Mexican descent. Hey, idiot. The large majority of people of Mexican descent on that list were born here you dumb fuck. They were legal citizens at birth.

Made up stat alert !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stop being used. Protect yourself from Online STD's (SearchEngine Transmitted Data)
TOP REASONS why switching to DuckDuckGo for your search engine is a great idea. Spread the word.
Help Spread DuckDuckGo

What does Google know about Me? Why do they track everyone?
Why does Google store so much information about me?

I love duck duck go !

Guns are becoming socially unacceptable ....just like cigarettes

MS-13 compliments of the Left. Tens of thousands of violent criminals on early release, thanks to the Left.

So, violent criminals are Ok in your book.....we just need to eliminate those wicked Guns....huh?
So, if you are strangled or butchered...that's fine....as long as you're not SHOT? I see.

What's becoming socially unacceptable is low information, anti-American haters....like Hatewinger
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stop being used. Protect yourself from Online STD's (SearchEngine Transmitted Data)
TOP REASONS why switching to DuckDuckGo for your search engine is a great idea. Spread the word.
Help Spread DuckDuckGo

What does Google know about Me? Why do they track everyone?
Why does Google store so much information about me?

Lets tally it up so we all know where to direct our outrage and spend our time and energy.
There has been no bigger political issues this year...where should we get our legislators to spend their time?
PLEASE NOTE:
Illegal aliens are the catalyst to the criminal anchor baby.

This is a bogus analogy.

Why compare ALL illegals to one specific niche type of firearm?

Then your comparison should be “who kills more . Illegals from Mozambique or AR 15s?”

Republicans KILL people; period.
How ? Democrats have killed more Americans in just one of their wars than every combat engagement that can be attributed to Republicans. I would also feel comfortable blaming them for the deaths in cities like Chicago the party has controlled that city for 60 years.

wow.

IMAGINE if the brain whacked Leftnuts were as scared of actual violent criminals (you know, the ones who actually use guns to kill people) as they were of guns themselves...MAN! Our neighborhoods would become much safer overnight (or sooner).

What we're dealing with is Hoplophobia. And the fact that lots of guns in the hands of civilians is the NUMBER ONE Dictator deterrent.....and what Leftist worth his Snowflakes doesn't crave Authoritarianism?

I guess the question is....
WHY do these Leftnuts coddle and encourage violence and dictators, but then only raise a stink over the ONE THING that keeps BOTH IN CHECK ???

TA-DA!
Lol do you know how many anchor babies there are? Not very many in terms of the general population of people of Mexican descent. Hey, idiot. The large majority of people of Mexican descent on that list were born here you dumb fuck. They were legal citizens at birth.

Haha...holy shit...look at this people, Billy really doesn’t know that ILLEGAL WETBACKS = LITTERS OF BARELY LEGAL WETBACKS
Are you serious Billy? Let me dumb this down for you...if you had TWO rabbits of the opposite sex, they mated and gave birth to ten rabbits, you now have twelve rabbits would you be able to understand that if you never had the first two rabbits you wouldn’t have the twelve rabbits?

TA-DA!

Any AR-15’s in this pie chart?
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/california-homicide-race-2009.bmp
california-homicide-race-2009.bmp

TA-DA!

Haha...holy shit...look at this people, Billy really doesn’t know that ILLEGAL WETBACKS = LITTERS OF BARELY LEGAL WETBACKS
Are you serious Billy? Let me dumb this down for you...if you had TWO rabbits of the opposite sex, they mated and gave birth to ten rabbits, you now have twelve rabbits would you be able to understand that if you never had the first two rabbits you wouldn’t have the twelve rabbits?
Lol you are so dense. Okay, so by that logic, white people have no claim over North America because the native people already owned the land.

ROFLMAO ! :laughing0301:

Lol you are so dense. Okay, so by that logic, white people have no claim over North America because the native people already owned the land.

RACIST !!!!!! what about Asian people?

RACIST !!!!!! what about BROWN people??

RACIST !!!!!!

(ps - they didn't have the proper paperwork, so not really, technically they were 'squatters')

TA-DA!

Well, my descendants were cavemen...they were here long before native Americans...no?

Forum List

Back