As 2018 comes to a close...who / what killed more Americans this year...AR-15’s or Illegal aliens?

wow.

IMAGINE if the brain whacked Leftnuts were as scared of actual violent criminals (you know, the ones who actually use guns to kill people) as they were of guns themselves...MAN! Our neighborhoods would become much safer overnight (or sooner).

What we're dealing with is Hoplophobia. And the fact that lots of guns in the hands of civilians is the NUMBER ONE Dictator deterrent.....and what Leftist worth his Snowflakes doesn't crave Authoritarianism?

I guess the question is....
WHY do these Leftnuts coddle and encourage violence and dictators, but then only raise a stink over the ONE THING that keeps BOTH IN CHECK ???

Why don’t you put on the news and see how Trump coddles the likes of Kim Jun , Saudi Muhammad, and Putin .

Then come back and recant your post .

Why don’t you put on the news and see how Trump coddles the likes of Kim Jun , Saudi Muhammad, and Putin .

You simply don't know the difference between "coddling" and "negotiating".

OBAMA "coddled"... (well actually kissed, sucked, bowed...."Hey Puti Pute....wait till after the elections, I can REALLY screw over my people then")

I've heard Leftbeenies cry about how terrified they are of Guns forever.....

But can anyone ever recall them saying we ought to do something about violent criminals and piss poor leftist policies that coddle and encourage them?

<<<<<<<< crickets >>>>>>>>>

You simply don't know the difference between "coddling" and "negotiating".

OBAMA "coddled"... (well actually kissed, sucked, bowed...."Hey Puti Pute....wait till after the elections, I can REALLY screw over my people then")

Putin hated obama and Hillary cause they wouldn’t put up with his shit . That’s why Putin fixed it for Trump to win.

Has Trump ever said one bad word about Putin? Never!

Okay so you posted a list of people of on the most wanted list who are primarily Mexican and I am somehow supposed to assume all of those people are illegal immigrants even though the list didn’t say they were?

Thanks for asking Billy...See, I take great pleasure in enlightening ignorant twisted fools who refuse to connect dots due to Headinassitus.

ILLEGAL ALIEN = BARELY LEGAL WELFARE DEPENDENT CRIMINAL ANCHOR BABY.
TA-DA!
Lol do you know how many anchor babies there are? Not very many in terms of the general population of people of Mexican descent. Hey, idiot. The large majority of people of Mexican descent on that list were born here you dumb fuck. They were legal citizens at birth.

Haha...holy shit...look at this people, Billy really doesn’t know that ILLEGAL WETBACKS = LITTERS OF BARELY LEGAL WETBACKS
Are you serious Billy? Let me dumb this down for you...if you had TWO rabbits of the opposite sex, they mated and gave birth to ten rabbits, you now have twelve rabbits would you be able to understand that if you never had the first two rabbits you wouldn’t have the twelve rabbits?
Lol you are so dense. Okay, so by that logic, white people have no claim over North America because the native people already owned the land.

Well, my descendants were cavemen...they were here long before native Americans...no?
Um no they weren’t in North America you doofus.

Putin hated obama and Hillary cause they wouldn’t put up with his shit . That’s why Putin fixed it for Trump to win.
Has Trump ever said one bad word about Putin? Never!

Nobody told you that Trump sent like 50 Cruise missiles against Putins in syria just a few months back?
And you are also not aware that there is current a US destroyer sent by Trump into waters off Japan claimed by Putin??

No WONDER you see things the way you do my poor boy.

You're still on last years news!!

Stupid on!

Yes....YOURS.
You lemming libbies ALWAYS think you're so much better than everyone else.

You didn't get the memo?......apparently not. So you think you're some special creation and don't have ANY ancestors from ancient times? LMAO

What's with you people? seriously....what?

You probably have no clue as to the dynamics that shaped early, present day North America do you?
No clue the plate tectonics that provided bridges across vast areas that no longer exist.
No idea how the "native Americans" got here.....or who may have been here before them....

But I'd bet you could tell us ALL about the 500 different genders.

Yet here you are....a self certified world renowned expert on early North American habitation.
You Lemmings are an evolving circus. If you weren't so dangerous to humanity I'd almost like ya.

:abgg2q.jpg:

You probably have no clue as to the dynamics that shaped early, present day North America do you?
No clue the plate tectonics that provided bridges across vast areas that no longer exist.
No idea how the "native Americans" got here.....or who may have been here before them....

Yet here you are....a self certified world renowned expert on early North American habitation.
You Lemmings are an evolving circus. If you weren't so dangerous to humanity I'd almost like ya.

Lol there is no evidence that white people as we know them populated the continent first. They are called native Americans for a reason dumbass.

How gun regulation works

dJ250e2asxusC1RglCJF2H_t84kXSel3PwCr-pRBO0Y.png
Thank you RW and since 2012 even lower,unfortunately it will bottom out None A Year would be GREAT

FOR THE GUN MORONS ON HERE...WE ARE WINNING.......YOU ARE NOT THAT INTELLIGENT SO YOU CAN NEVER IMPROVE...YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY

ALL GUN OWNERS...KILL CHILDREN...YOU MAY NOT FIRE THE TRIGGER BUT YOU ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE,IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER

STOP BEING LED BY THE NOSE BY NRA,Who are Banned in paradise

WISHING you ALL a Happy and Safe Christmas and New Year ....STEVE
Mind your own business, the vast majority of violent crime is in progressive controlled urban America were the least amount of legally owned firearms are.

Lol there is no evidence that white people as we know them populated the continent first. They are called native Americans for a reason dumbass.
More like American Indians... Native American is the white mans term.

Lets tally it up so we all know where to direct our outrage and spend our time and energy.
There has been no bigger political issues this year...where should we get our legislators to spend their time?
PLEASE NOTE:
Illegal aliens are the catalyst to the criminal anchor baby.

Maybe next time it will be your kid, or grandchild, or relative who's at school, at a concert or a mall.
Then let's see your bravado bullshit.

Never going to be an issue for me.

If they go down, I only hope they do so while returning fire.

It's what you get in an open society...where you turds continually allow jerk wads to come to this country illegally.

I would not wish that on your family.

If, on the other hand, you took one between the eyes, I'd be the first to congratulate the shooter.

Lets tally it up so we all know where to direct our outrage and spend our time and energy.
There has been no bigger political issues this year...where should we get our legislators to spend their time?
PLEASE NOTE:
Illegal aliens are the catalyst to the criminal anchor baby.

Ban illegal aliens....

Oh wait, we already did. Now if someone would enforce the border.

Forum List

Back