As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

Does it matter why?
Yes; that’s why God granted prophecy to certain individuals to tell us what went wrong.
Bullshit. That’s not prophecy that’s hindsight.
I forgot, The Jewish Scriptures, according to you, were authored by Hans Christian Andersen.
Nope. Ancient Jews. But thanks for misstating my beliefs...

...again.
Define ancient.
You know, an approx historical time period.
3000 to 6000 years ago.

Yes; that’s why God granted prophecy to certain individuals to tell us what went wrong.
I forgot, The Jewish Scriptures, according to you, were authored by Hans Christian Andersen.

...again.
Define ancient.
3000 to 6000 years ago.
What were they hoping to achieve?

...again.
Define ancient.
3000 to 6000 years ago.
To pass it down.

...again.
Define ancient.
3000 to 6000 years ago.
To pass it down.
To pass what down?

To pass it down.
To pass what down?
What they deemed important. Our problem is that we forget.
What did we forget?
Be specific.
God. Is that specific enough for you?
No.
You stated God communicated with man and man write lots of stuff so we wouldn’t forget.
It’s illogical that the volume of Scripture leads to one sitting on a recliner humming to themselves, “God...God...God...”, etc...

Pals go into children's bedrooms and shoot a sleeping baby in the head. Point blank.

I have unrefutable evidence of the IDF (Israel Defense Force); shooting children in the head.

You have zero evidence to support your claim. Since you are a stranger and therefor I cannot just believe what you say is true; I must ask you to produce your evidence or else I will have no other choice but to CALL YOU A LIAR; a trump want-a-be with warts.

Well, do you have the proof, or must I say it like it is?
Mindful, I know you know what a wart looks like but for the rest here; this is a wart--
image.jpg

Pals go into children's bedrooms and shoot a sleeping baby in the head. Point blank.

I have unreputable evidence of the IDF (Israel Defense Force); shooting children in the head.

You have zero evidence to support your claim. Since you are a stranger and therefor I cannot just believe what you say is true; I must ask you to produce your evidence or else I will have no other choice but to CALL YOU A LIAR; a trump want-a-be with warts.

Well, do you have the proof, or must I say it like it is?
Mindful, I know you know what a wart looks like but for the rest here; this is a wart--
View attachment 269510
Where’s your proof?

To pass it down.
To pass what down?
What they deemed important. Our problem is that we forget.
What did we forget?
Be specific.
God. Is that specific enough for you?
No.
You stated God communicated with man and man write lots of stuff so we wouldn’t forget.
It’s illogical that the volume of Scripture leads to one sitting on a recliner humming to themselves, “God...God...God...”, etc...
It's all part and parcel. You want to walk through it? I'd be happy to do so, but it will be quid pro quo.

But first let me ask you this question, who is serving who here? Does God serve us or do we serve God?

Forum List

Back