As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

How do you know you're not worshiping Satan?
Define Satan.
In Hebrew the word Suh-tahn means “adversary” and is the inclination towards the physical.
Why are you dancing around this shit?

Do Jews Believe in Satan? | My Jewish Learning
Because God’s creation is not as simple as you are.
I agree. This isn't a competition. If you keep acting like it is one I will be forced to call you dipshit.
The NT was composed for simple, shallow minds.
If you say so.

Define Satan.
In Hebrew the word Suh-tahn means “adversary” and is the inclination towards the physical.

I agree. This isn't a competition. If you keep acting like it is one I will be forced to call you dipshit.
If you say so.
I read it 6 times; very spooky stuff for an 8 year old.

You misspelled impossible. But I don't think that is the problem. The problem is that we don't act like it.

So is your concern more about the account that was passed down or your people's history of forgetting God because those are two different things.
My concern is that Jews succumb very easily to “friendly” environments despite the inevitable conclusion.
Who doesn't?
Nobody who wants to kill Christians screams, “Kill the Christians!”.
They scream, “Kill the Jews!” and then kill Christians also.
Centuries of persecution has made you paranoid. That only prevents objectivity.
Jews are quite productive considering how paranoid they are.
Never said they weren't. It's even been recognized by quite a few people. Is there a point?

If you say so.
Most believe the OT is spooky stuff. Did you have a point? Or are you just getting your persecution off of your chest?

My concern is that Jews succumb very easily to “friendly” environments despite the inevitable conclusion.
Who doesn't?
Never said they weren't. It's even been recognized by quite a few people. Is there a point?
What were the ancient Jews passing down from generation to generation via the thousands of pages they composed?

How do you know you're not worshiping Satan?
Define Satan.

I think you have that backwards. Christ MAGNIFIED the Law Jews, for the most part, cant understand. But dont worry, most so called "Christian's" reject Christ's teaching too.

Who doesn't?
What were the ancient Jews passing down from generation to generation via the thousands of pages they composed?
You want me to walk you through it?

If you say so.
Most believe the OT is spooky stuff. Did you have a point? Or are you just getting your persecution off of your chest?
What’s spooky about the Torah?
Are there devils running around in some chapter I missed?
Sex and violence? Plenty.

Please walk me through Tanakh...

If you say so.
I don't find it spooky but most of the atheists who argue against God are always quoting it. Maybe that's why so many Jews become atheists. You should ask Hollie.

Define Satan.

I think you have that backwards. Christ MAGNIFIED the Law Jews, for the most part, cant understand. But dont worry, most so called "Christian's" reject Christ's teaching too.
Magnified what?

I guess Jew haters will be happy.

I believe you are misusing the term “Jew”. There are God abiding Jews who treat others equally as they would treat themselves. And there are stone hearted hating Israeli’s who believe they are the ones chosen to rule over everyone else while treating the Palestinians as sub-human.

There are “Jews” and there are “Israeli’s” & they are as far about as the moon is to our earth.

The Jews are and will remain one among the rest of us for all time to come.

The Israeli’s will fade away and will no more be remembered.
And so it was written
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

The truth is that the more observant Jews though a minority are needed for the Jews to continue to exist as a people.
Americans are a mosaic of many different people who care for the neighbor regardless of where they came from. If you cannot comprehend this; you to will cease to exist as well.
:)-

If you say so.
I don't find it spooky but most of the atheists who argue against God are always quoting it. Maybe that's why so many Jews become atheists. You should ask Hollie.
Atheists have never read a verse.
Even here I ask people about a verse and they admit they never opened a Bible.

I believe you are misusing the term “Jew”. There are God abiding Jews who treat others equally as they would treat themselves. And there are stone hearted hating Israeli’s who believe they are the ones chosen to rule over everyone else while treating the Palestinians as sub-human.

There are “Jews” and there are “Israeli’s” & the are as far about as the moon is to our earth.

And so it was written
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

The truth is that the more observant Jews though a minority are needed for the Jews to continue to exist as a people.
Americans are a mosaic of many different people who care for the neighbor regardless of where they came from. If you cannot comprehend this; you to will cease to exist as well.
Where’s that verse?

There are “Jews” and there are “Israeli’s” & they are as far about as the moon is to our earth.

And so it was written

You keep posting verses without the book or verse #.

Let's start with the Torah and see how it goes from there. Remember... quid pro quo.

The central question is where did we come from? The Torah addresses that question head on right out of the gate. Do you agree?

Let's start with the Torah and see how it goes from there. Remember... quid pro quo.

The central question is where did we come from? The Torah addresses that question head on right out of the gate. Do you agree?
Start with B’reishis 1:1 since that’s what the ancients started with.

God informs us that only He is not finite by stating, “In the beginning God...”.
So before what can be defined as beginning is God.

Start with B’reishis 1:1 since that’s what the ancients started with.
We're going to start with Genesis 1. In the beginning. Do you agree that Genesis 1 is ancient man's understanding of where we come from?

God informs us that only He is not finite by stating, “In the beginning God...”.
So before what can be defined as beginning is God.
I agree that God is the beginning and the end the Alpha and the Omega. God has existed forever and is unchanging. God is existence.

Forum List

Back