As a Jew this is hard for me to explain

I presume nothing.
You presume much since almost none of your beliefs stem from Scripture.
That’s your opinion.
There are more yeshivas and students than ever in history.
Uh huh. There are also more atheist Jews than ever too.
Atheists are uneducated Jews hypnotized by secular society.
They have never been exposed to anything but the desire to get drunk and laid.
Seems like an oversimplification and an external locus of control all rolled into one.

You presume much since almost none of your beliefs stem from Scripture.
That’s your opinion.
Seems like an oversimplification and an external locus of control all rolled into one.
You believe in a human god so all you see is quantity.
What would you have told Avraham?
What everyone told him...”You’re insane!”.

That’s your opinion.
I really appreciate you telling me what I believe. I just wish you would get it correct is all.

I would have told Avraham to love God with all your heart and soul and to trust that God has everything under control. That our ways are not his ways and that we do not have complete knowledge but he does.

Then I would have told you to fuck off for being an asshole. How's that?

I really appreciate you telling me what I believe. I just wish you would get it correct is all.

I would have told Avraham to love God with all your heart and soul and to trust that God has everything under control. That our ways are not his ways and that we do not have complete knowledge but he does.

But your whole argument is based on quantity and Jews being misguided assholes.
You better delete those postings or you’ll come across as a hypocrite.

No. My argument is based on observations. Your people as a whole have forgotten G-d. It’s not the first time. Read your holy texts.

You are the only one I called an asshole. Stop acting like one and I’ll stop calling you one.

No. My argument is based on observations. Your people as a whole have forgotten G-d. It’s not the first time. Read your holy texts.

You are the only one I called an asshole. Stop acting like one and I’ll stop calling you one.
So you have warm regards for the million currently serving God as opposed to sharing my contempt for the others who enjoy getting drunk and laid.
You see, we agree!

We haven't forgotten G-D.

He keeps reminding us He hasn't forgotten us.

So you have warm regards for the million currently serving God as opposed to sharing my contempt for the others who enjoy getting drunk and laid.
You see, we agree!
Yes and no. I have warm regards for all of God’s creatures. I don’t have contempt for any of them. If God is happy enough to give them free will who am I to judge them for exercising it.

I trust that God has everything under control. Do you?

You see, we agree!
Yes and no. I have warm regards for all of God’s creatures. I don’t have contempt for any of them. If God is happy enough to give them free will who am I to judge them for exercising it.

God is fully in control since time and space don’t exist.

Of course He hasn’t forgotten your people.

I disagree with you that your people haven’t forgotten him.

You see, we agree!

Getting drunk and laid.

It takes energy trying to understand the American mindset.

There's no attempt at consensus, trying to understand us.

Feel free.

I know many Liberal and neo-Con “Jews” who identify as atheists.

You see, we agree!

God is fully in control period. Time and space don’t enter into that equation. Time and space is our existence, not his.

You see, we agree!

Getting drunk and laid.

The Jews I am related to deny the existence of God because they want unbridled freedom.

So what? What does that have to do with anything?

You see, we agree!

God is fully in control period. Time and space don’t enter into that equation. Time and space is our existence, not his.
We have no existence.

You see, we agree!

Getting drunk and laid.

The Jews I am related to deny the existence of God because they want unbridled freedom.
Does it matter why?

You see, we agree!

We have no existence.
We have no existence not granted to us by God.

So what? What does that have to do with anything?
It makes a difference to the quality of history.
Jews who deny God cause historic disruptions.

Forum List

Back