As a Texan I am Pissed: Gov. Abbott goes on Fox News to whine about Green New Deal

My mom is 65 and had no power or running water. I couldn't drive out to help take care of her because of the roads. Why are you mocking me about this? I was very worried about her
Things happen....all the time. Why do you think we should feel special sympathy for your situation over any others? We are sorry for the outage, for her as well as others and plenty that are not in Texas. Why are you whining so much?

What the **** Abbott, my mother had no power for 2 days this week. My older brother just texted me yesterday that he hasn't had power all week. The Republican party has had majorities and the Governors Mansion for over 20 years here in TX, and the leader of our state goes on TV to

Talk about something that does not even EXIST. I want this guy OUT. Get me a real Texan, wtf.

I thought snow was a thing of the past? WTF?!

Isn't "Manmade Global Warming" (LOL) supposed to make Texas, idk, warmer??

Hey, dipshit- this was a NATURAL disaster, disaster a key word

Too bad you're not near as informed as you feel you are- there can be a game of tit - for - tat playing politics which is ALL you're doing, which illustrates your shallow thinking- this is a Natural Disaster STUPID- it hasn't even snowed in Houston, in February, for 80 years, never mind sub 20 tempertures for extended periods- I've lived down here since 1969- I've seen one (1) time at not above 30 degrees for 10 days in a row, in the early 80's- so just stop with your partisan bullshit and inform yourself of facts, which you may or may not like- and Biden won't be sending shit- he can't even talk coherently-

i guess you are wrong about Biden because help is on the way.

What the **** Abbott, my mother had no power for 2 days this week. My older brother just texted me yesterday that he hasn't had power all week. The Republican party has had majorities and the Governors Mansion for over 20 years here in TX, and the leader of our state goes on TV to

Talk about something that does not even EXIST. I want this guy OUT. Get me a real Texan, wtf.

Yep.....a Republican governor is to blame.....millions.....thousands....hundreds....tens of tens died.
What Texas needs is a Democrat governor so they'll stop blaming him every time something bad happens.
If it's a GOP governor it's racism and murder.
If you had a Democrat governor it would be just messy paperwork.
No harm done.

Yeah, sure you are pissed, can you imaging if the whole country had gone complete solar and wind? Dumbasses like you would have to make a choice if you want to type on that plastic keyboard of yours using energy telling the rest of US how FAUX irate you are, or provide some heat from a blanket, no tv, no frig(okay when it is record cold outside) or charge up your electric car, which the mileage just went way down, because of all the accessories and cold put on the batteries. See you dumbass, how fucked you will be when the prog masters go all green? I doubt you understand, because it takes intelligence to know "REAL SCIENCE", not some pseudo science consensus you have been spooned fed in public education...

maxresdefault.jpg
I know where you will be. It's called "left behind"
Bwaaahhaaaaa.. I live in Florida, where it gets to 32 degrees, but not much lower.

Too bad you're not near as informed as you feel you are- there can be a game of tit - for - tat playing politics which is ALL you're doing, which illustrates your shallow thinking- this is a Natural Disaster STUPID- it hasn't even snowed in Houston, in February, for 80 years, never mind sub 20 tempertures for extended periods- I've lived down here since 1969- I've seen one (1) time at not above 30 degrees for 10 days in a row, in the early 80's- so just stop with your partisan bullshit and inform yourself of facts, which you may or may not like- and Biden won't be sending shit- he can't even talk coherently-

just in time for the end of the storm,,

My mom is 65 and had no power or running water. I couldn't drive out to help take care of her because of the roads. Why are you mocking me about this? I was very worried about her
Things happen....all the time. Why do you think we should feel special sympathy for your situation over any others? We are sorry for the outage, for her as well as others and plenty that are not in Texas. Why are you whining so much?
I don't agree because children and the elderly are at risk and there is no water to drink. Bad situation and the Feds are going to help with this catastrophe.

Appreciate the aid instead of criticizing it. How would you handle it? Should they come in the middle of the storm? Should they come with aid in the middle of a hurricane? How would TRUMP handle it?

Why don't they fire up the Jewish space lazers and get melting the snow?

Appreciate the aid instead of criticizing it. How would you handle it? Should they come in the middle of the storm? Should they come with aid in the middle of a hurricane? How would TRUMP handle it?

I wouldnt need it,, and sure wouldnt after the fact,,,

Yeah, sure you are pissed, can you imaging if the whole country had gone complete solar and wind? Dumbasses like you would have to make a choice if you want to type on that plastic keyboard of yours using energy telling the rest of US how FAUX irate you are, or provide some heat from a blanket, no tv, no frig(okay when it is record cold outside) or charge up your electric car, which the mileage just went way down, because of all the accessories and cold put on the batteries. See you dumbass, how fucked you will be when the prog masters go all green? I doubt you understand, because it takes intelligence to know "REAL SCIENCE", not some pseudo science consensus you have been spooned fed in public education...

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh by the way, prog slave, i am sooo far ahead of you, because i am free, not a whiney bitch slave who just cant make it for yourself...

Of course, you would need it. Everybody needs it and this the only way the aid will get to those in need. If you don't need it, just reject it by placing a big sign on your property.

Of course, you would need it. Everybody needs it and this the only way the aid will get to those in need. If you don't need it, just reject it by placing a big sign on your property.

youre kidding right???

maxresdefault.jpg
Oh by the way, prog slave, i am sooo far ahead of you, because i am free, not a whiney bitch slave who just cant make it for yourself...
OH, and how would you make it for yourself, hotshot? Dumb asses like you don't realize that fossil fuel will always be with us. We will depend on both.

youre kidding right???
No, not kidding. When dealing with fools, treat 'em like fools.

Forum List

Back