As Americans, we all need to search for the truth to make our political decisions.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
As Americans, we all need to search for the truth to make our political decisions. It is not easy. It takes research. There is no room to be lazy.

1655157006735.png

As Americans, we all need to search for the truth to make our political decisions. It is not easy. It takes research. There is no room to be lazy.

View attachment 657553
LOL at the graphic but I have learned the hard way how TRUE this is... that people just believe what they want to believe

Thanks for this encouraging thread title.. I had been having a rough day and didn't want to interact w/ humanoids anymore until maybe tomorrow, if then...

then you brightened said loser day... :)

I have been searching for truth for many years now... I used to search for love when I was young and foolish (redundancy, i know) but I gave up on THAT elusive, impossible goal a LOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG time ago.. concluding rightfully that there is no such thing as real love in the human realm

so anyhow...

Other Americans care about Truth also or they wouldn't have elected TRUMP twice..

of course there is always that other "party" that despises Truth....

The truth is the government is not designed to do what it is we want it to do.
that's why we need to let the TRUE Church essentially run things..

or if you don't like the sounds of that

we should let Objective Truth run things...

but few people fully get that term... so---

Maybe that's why Jesus set up a Church...

No democrat can or will do that. Their entire world view explodes.
You cannot paint any party or any group with the same brush. That is lazy thinking.
I have painted the Trump followers with the same brush, on this site, and have been very vocal. I do that because it is simple and works for this site but in the real world I know I should not paint all Trump supporters with the same brush. It is lazy. I have already segmented Trump supporters from Trump voters. I have friends that are Trump voters. None are true Trump supporters. But i should not paint all Trump supporters with the same brush.

You cannot paint any party or any group with the same brush. That is lazy thinking.
I have painted the Trump followers with the same brush, on this site, and have been very vocal. I do that because it is simple and works for this site but in the real world I know I should not paint all Trump supporters with the same brush. It is lazy. I have already segmented Trump supporters from Trump voters. I have friends that are Trump voters. None are true Trump supporters. But i should not paint all Trump supporters with the same brush.
Don’t do what you do? LMAO! Fuck off.

With thread subjects like this, I bet you ran for President of your High School student council, AND LOST!!

Now, go get me some coffee, boy.
No hope for you to spend any time finding the truth. Lazy brain numb Trump minion. I bet you were voted most likely to do jail time from your high school, as a 9th grader; your last year in school.

Don’t do what you do? LMAO! Fuck off.
You are one the slimiest Trump supporters. I should not assume all Trump supporters are as slimy as you. That is my point.
I will be more discreet in who I call a braindead, mindless, immoral, stupid, vile, vulgar Trump minion. But I feel very comfortable calling you that.
I truly feel you are a braindead, mindless, immoral, stupid, vile, vulgar Trump minion. I am not just saying it.

Was there ever a time when we could depend on the media to tell the truth or was it a myth? The unpleasant truth is that the media has always been the propaganda arm of the democrat party, more so recently. When the media and a political party and even the federal cops unite to deceive us, the truth is hard to find.

Was there ever a time when we could depend on the media to tell the truth or was it a myth? The unpleasant truth is that the media has always been the propaganda arm of the democrat party, more so recently. When the media and a political party and even the federal cops unite to deceive us, the truth is hard to find.

The key to your keen observation is now the Intelligence Agencies have been politicized by the Neo-Marxist Dimms!!!

View attachment 657553
Unfortunately for the majority of Americans today there is no real truth, "The Truth" is just whatever they want to believe despite the facts and mostly it's driven by political partisanship.

Unfortunately for the majority of Americans today there is no real truth, "The Truth" is just whatever they want to believe despite the facts and mostly it's driven by political partisanship.

The Postmodernism of the Democrat Party.

Obama's 'Postmodernism', Humanism and History - SAGE ...​

https://journals.sagepub.com › pdf › pfie.2009.7.3.349

by MA Peters · 2009 — The term 'postmodernism' has recently been used to describe President Barack Obama, and not by just one commentator. Jonah Goldberg in a recent USA Today ...

Forum List

Back