As federal agents closed in on Hunter Biden in 2019, the D.C. accountant who prepared his tax returns--died unexpectedly

You're wrong on that, but to ignore the pieces to any puzzle is an attempt to disregard it's possible picture coming into focus... You people think that you are so wise and intellectual, but that's the grip that old Satan has upon you. Not sure if you can break that grip, because you are to busy being an advocate for him.
Prove the story is true, retard. Go.

I'm not going to rehash the things that you already know, so give us a break and stop with the fake questions and bull shite, otherwise you trying to deflect from crooked Washington corruption and it's corrupted. Now stop cherry picking for partisan reasons.
You’re not going to back up your own claims because you can’t.

The right wing conspiracy space has convinced itself of its own brilliance but has nothing to show.

Then why the fuck are you here defending the hoax? Do you see now why I call you a retard?
Why are you here if it's a hoax ? Oh wait, don't tell me that you are the message board cop that is charged with policing the site for hoax post, and fake news postings.... ROTFLMBO 😂

Sounds like a conspiracy theory. I wonder if he's talking about the Burisma accountant reportedly dying mysteriously, until it turned out of Fact Check, was actually still very much alive?
I agree that hoaxers do exist, and truly it's unfortunate that many want to play the game from all sides, but wouldn't it be a simple enough thing to counter a hoax with fact's on any matter ?

Why does these things seem to catch people off guard until they learn better way on down the line about them ??

I agree that hoaxers do exist, and truly it's unfortunate that many want to play the game from all sides, but wouldn't it be a simple enough thing to counter a hoax with fact's on any matter ?

Why does these things seem to catch people off guard until they learn better way on down the line about them ??
Headlines, especially bad sounding ones are on the front page, but retractions, usually not.
Simon and Garfunkel said "Still, a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest".

Why are you here if it's a hoax ? Oh wait, don't tell me that you are the message board cop that is charged with policing the site for hoax post, and fake news postings.... ROTFLMBO 😂
No. I am the guy with brains who does not believe a story unless facts back it up.

You, on the other hand, are a gullible retard who believes anything negative about Dems, no matter the source or lack of facts.

Let me know if you are still confused.

Magnus is one of the gullible posters on the Board.

excalibur does not believe what he is posting, but he is getting paid a few rubles for his time.

Magnus is one of the gullible posters on the Board.

excalibur does not believe what he is posting, but he is getting paid a few rubles for his time.
I'm gullible for not believing the OP? And you retards wonder why we make fun of you. :itsok:

No. I am the guy with brains who does not believe a story unless facts back it up.

You, on the other hand, are a gullible retard who believes anything negative about Dems, no matter the source or lack of facts.

Let me know if you are still confused.
I usually believe something until facts prove otherwise, so until facts prove this as being wrong, then I am left to believe that it could be true.

Forum List

Back