As I Expected- 'White people are less likely to be Gay'

[QUOTE="
And white inmates have a different practice???...lol...the ignorance is astounding.
Do you know of any white men wearing their trousers below their butthole, other than perhaps yourself?
Yep...at the same fairy tale prison where you claimed to have knowledge of this being a "black" practice...smh.

Last edited:
I was giving this some thought the other day. Blacks per capita, really are an interesting statistic when it comes to violent crime, and as the poll reveals, are more inclined to smoke the Johnson.

-Geaux
-----------

'White people are less likely to be gay': Poll reveals African-American community has highest percentage of 'LGBT' adults in U.S.

• Gallup survey, based on interviews with more than 121,000 people, showed that 3.4% of U.S. adults were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
    • Highest proportion in black community, at 4.6%, followed by Asians (4.3%), Hispanics (4%) and Caucasians (3.2%)
    • Poll found 44% of LGBT adults were Democratic, and 13% Republican
Poorer blacks and Asians are more likely to be gay than wealthier whites, a controversial study claimed yesterday.

A Gallup survey – said to be the largest of its kind ever undertaken in America – estimated that 3.4 per cent of US adults saw themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).

That figure consisted of 4.6 per cent of African-Americans, 4.3 per cent of Asians, 4 per cent of Hispanics – but only 3.2 per cent of white

Read more: White people are less likely to be gay Huge study reveals highest proportion of homosexual people are in African-American community Daily Mail Online

You have finally convinced me that Polls are nothing but a piece of crap......white people put homosexuality on the damned map and if blacks are most likely gay? 2 theories come to mind.....black men in prison getting turned out and black women from a lack of black male resources turning lesbo, just because.....but none of that out numbers the gay white people I see ALL THE DAMNED TIME.

I was giving this some thought the other day. Blacks per capita, really are an interesting statistic when it comes to violent crime, and as the poll reveals, are more inclined to smoke the Johnson.

-Geaux
-----------

'White people are less likely to be gay': Poll reveals African-American community has highest percentage of 'LGBT' adults in U.S.

• Gallup survey, based on interviews with more than 121,000 people, showed that 3.4% of U.S. adults were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
    • Highest proportion in black community, at 4.6%, followed by Asians (4.3%), Hispanics (4%) and Caucasians (3.2%)
Poorer blacks and Asians are more likely to be gay than wealthier whites, a controversial study claimed yesterday.

A Gallup survey – said to be the largest of its kind ever undertaken in America – estimated that 3.4 per cent of US adults saw themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).

That figure consisted of 4.6 per cent of African-Americans, 4.3 per cent of Asians, 4 per cent of Hispanics – but only 3.2 per cent of white

Read more: White people are less likely to be gay Huge study reveals highest proportion of homosexual people are in African-American community Daily Mail Online

You have finally convinced me that Polls are nothing but a piece of crap......white people put homosexuality on the damned map and if blacks are most likely gay? 2 theories come to mind.....black men in prison getting turned out and black women from a lack of black male resources turning lesbo, just because.....but none of that out numbers the gay white people I see ALL THE DAMNED TIME.

I agree. I found the numbers quite remarkable as well

-Geaux

-Geaux
-----------

Good post. Raw statistics don't paint the whole picture and often distort it. The black community is far more staunch in their disfavor of homosexuality and I'll never see homosexuality as a "black thing". The truth is, I don't see a whole lot of black faces pushing the homosexual agenda in this country. In fact, white people are like the Tea Party in their statistical representation of the movement, but nobody ever accuses them of racism.

-Geaux
-----------

Good post. Raw statistics don't paint the whole picture and often distort it. The black community is far more staunch in their disfavor of homosexuality and I'll never see homosexuality as a "black thing". The truth is, I don't see a whole lot of black faces pushing the homosexual agenda in this country. In fact, white people are like the Tea Party in their statistical representation of the movement, but nobody ever accuses them of racism.

I'm 57 years old and when I was growing up, I saw maybe 4 gay blacks.....but in my adult life, every person of gayness was that of white people. Maybe they're more open about it.

-Geaux
-----------

I'm 57 years old and when I was growing up, I saw maybe 4 gay blacks.....but in my adult life, every person of gayness was that of white people. Maybe they're more open about it.

Likely.

Down-low sexual slang - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

“ Rejecting a gay culture they perceive as white and effeminate, many black men have settled on a new identity, with its own vocabulary and customs and its own name: Down Low. There have always been men – black and white – who have had secret sexual lives with men. But the creation of an organized, underground subculture largely made up of black men who otherwise live straight lives is a phenomenon of the last decade... Most date or marry women and engage sexually with men they meet only in anonymous settings like bathhouses and parks or through the Internet. Many of these men are young and from the inner city, where they live in a hypermasculine thug culture. Other DL men form romantic relationships with men and may even be peripheral participants in mainstream gay culture, all unknown to their colleagues and families. Most DL men identify themselves not as gay or bisexual but first and foremost as black. To them, as to many blacks, that equates to being inherently masculine.[10]"

-Geaux
-----------

Likely.

“ Rejecting a gay culture they perceive as white and effeminate, many black men have settled on a new identity, with its own vocabulary and customs and its own name: Down Low. There have always been men – black and white – who have had secret sexual lives with men. But the creation of an organized, underground subculture largely made up of black men who otherwise live straight lives is a phenomenon of the last decade... Most date or marry women and engage sexually with men they meet only in anonymous settings like bathhouses and parks or through the Internet. Many of these men are young and from the inner city, where they live in a hypermasculine thug culture. Other DL men form romantic relationships with men and may even be peripheral participants in mainstream gay culture, all unknown to their colleagues and families. Most DL men identify themselves not as gay or bisexual but first and foremost as black. To them, as to many blacks, that equates to being inherently masculine.[10]"

Yeah, I saw that Law and Order SVU episode too. I don't believe it. Gay is not a "black thing".

-Geaux
-----------

Likely.

Yeah, I saw that Law and Order SVU episode too. I don't believe it. Gay is not a "black thing".

I'm not sure what you are referring to (I have heard of the show, never watched it)

My point was that a more macho culture would lead to gay blacks remaining "in the closet" and thus the illusion that there are fewer of them.

Likely.

I'm not sure what you are referring to (I have heard of the show, never watched it)

My point was that a more macho culture would lead to gay blacks remaining "in the closet" and thus the illusion that there are fewer of them.

A case I made on the first page, but when it leads to wild speculation that there's an undefined yet massive trend of blacks being gay, you lost me.

Likely.

A case I made on the first page, but when it leads to wild speculation that there's an undefined yet massive trend of blacks being gay, you lost me.

Well, IMO, a greater reason to remain in the closet, answers quite nicely the questions raised about the lack of visible gay blacks, in the light of the confidential study, where there was no cost for honesty.

My speculation about the higher rate of incarceration leading to more homosexuality is in the context of the small difference noted in the study.

Likely.

Well, IMO, a greater reason to remain in the closet, answers quite nicely the questions raised about the lack of visible gay blacks, in the light of the confidential study, where there was no cost for honesty.

My speculation about the higher rate of incarceration leading to more homosexuality is in the context of the small difference noted in the study.

HERE'S THE BIG QUESTION OF THE DAY.....WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT WHO'S OUT AND WHO'S NOT? LET PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF COLOR BE WHO THE HELL THEY WANT TO BE......THIS IS A NON ISSUE!!

HERE'S THE BIG QUESTION OF THE DAY.....WHO GIVES A CRAP ABOUT WHO'S OUT AND WHO'S NOT? LET PEOPLE REGARDLESS OF COLOR BE WHO THE HELL THEY WANT TO BE......THIS IS A NON ISSUE!!

A statistically significant difference has been identified between the first and third largest populations in our nation.

If this information holds up, it is interesting and could be important.

Is there a genetic difference to explain the different numbers? THat's kind of important in that we have a small but real difference between the Races.

Is it because of different environments, such as Prison? THat's kind of important as it suggests that homosexuality is not a matter of being born that way, despite what Lady Ga Ga says.

[
Yep...at the same fairy tale prison where you claimed to have knowledge of this being a "black" practice...smh.
I don't give a shit whether you believe its advertising for male sex with other inmates or not. You Libs live your lives in fantasy blathering " la la la" with your closed minds to the truth. Conservatives are here just to see if you jokers ever get a clue.

Last edited:

-Geaux
-----------

Likely.

Um... I'm not so sure

-Geaux
----

Obama-with-Reggie-Love-300x225.jpg

Forum List

Back