As I Expected- 'White people are less likely to be Gay'

Oh, that's too funny...you are funny. Where did you learn this, when you were in prison? Too funny. Common knowledge, really? And you know this because you've been in prison or you hang out with a lot of cons? You're hilarious.
I heard it directly from a black man who was overseeing three or four black youths in the Big Brother association. His boys would want to wear their pant down and he would shame them by telling them what they do in prison. I told him the boys were fortunate to have him as an example of what a man should be like.

Look at the number of black men walking around with their pants below their butt hole. This is a practice used by black males in prison to let other inmates know they are willing to be ass-fucked. This is common knowledge among prisoners.

No, it isn't. It's an Internet myth started years ago that ignorant conservatives like to regurgitate.
No. The myth is yours. A dude wearing his trousers below his butthole is asking to be fucked. You think gay men don't get wood seeing that shit walking down the street?

I was giving this some thought the other day. Blacks per capita, really are an interesting statistic when it comes to violent crime, and as the poll reveals, are more inclined to smoke the Johnson.

-Geaux
-----------

'White people are less likely to be gay': Poll reveals African-American community has highest percentage of 'LGBT' adults in U.S.

• Gallup survey, based on interviews with more than 121,000 people, showed that 3.4% of U.S. adults were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
    • Highest proportion in black community, at 4.6%, followed by Asians (4.3%), Hispanics (4%) and Caucasians (3.2%)
    • Poll found 44% of LGBT adults were Democratic, and 13% Republican
Poorer blacks and Asians are more likely to be gay than wealthier whites, a controversial study claimed yesterday.

A Gallup survey – said to be the largest of its kind ever undertaken in America – estimated that 3.4 per cent of US adults saw themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).

That figure consisted of 4.6 per cent of African-Americans, 4.3 per cent of Asians, 4 per cent of Hispanics – but only 3.2 per cent of white

Read more: White people are less likely to be gay Huge study reveals highest proportion of homosexual people are in African-American community Daily Mail Online
Thats probably because its less acceptable to whites. How did they determine these people were gay? Did they just take their word for it? My guess is that the study is flawed and the truth is that its probably roughly equal among the races. Remember the only society to openly condone and practice homosexuality were the Greeks.

Look at the number of black men walking around with their pants below their butt hole. This is a practice used by black males in prison to let other inmates know they are willing to be ass-fucked. This is common knowledge among prisoners.

No, it isn't. It's an Internet myth started years ago that ignorant conservatives like to regurgitate.
No. The myth is yours. A dude wearing his trousers below his butthole is asking to be fucked. You think gay men don't get wood seeing that shit walking down the street?
Here is a challenge for you. Go to the hood and tell the first guy you see with his pants sagging he is gay and see what happens. Before you go have someone ready to type what happened in case you cant write for a couple of weeks. :laugh:

I was giving this some thought the other day. Blacks per capita, really are an interesting statistic when it comes to violent crime, and as the poll reveals, are more inclined to smoke the Johnson.

-Geaux
-----------

'White people are less likely to be gay': Poll reveals African-American community has highest percentage of 'LGBT' adults in U.S.

• Gallup survey, based on interviews with more than 121,000 people, showed that 3.4% of U.S. adults were lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT)
    • Highest proportion in black community, at 4.6%, followed by Asians (4.3%), Hispanics (4%) and Caucasians (3.2%)
Poorer blacks and Asians are more likely to be gay than wealthier whites, a controversial study claimed yesterday.

A Gallup survey – said to be the largest of its kind ever undertaken in America – estimated that 3.4 per cent of US adults saw themselves as lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT).

That figure consisted of 4.6 per cent of African-Americans, 4.3 per cent of Asians, 4 per cent of Hispanics – but only 3.2 per cent of white

Read more: White people are less likely to be gay Huge study reveals highest proportion of homosexual people are in African-American community Daily Mail Online
Thats probably because its less acceptable to whites. How did they determine these people were gay? Did they just take their word for it? My guess is that the study is flawed and the truth is that its probably roughly equal among the races. Remember the only society to openly condone and practice homosexuality were the Greeks.
Open practice of homosexuality goes all the way back to ancient Mesopotamia 5000 years before the Hellenist expansion. Any more brilliant nuggets of insight from you?

Here is a challenge for you. Go to the hood and tell the first guy you see with his pants sagging he is gay and see what happens. Before you go have someone ready to type what happened in case you cant write for a couple of weeks. :laugh:
Why would anyone willingly go to the hood for any reason at any time?

-Geaux
-----------

Open practice of homosexuality goes all the way back to ancient Mesopotamia 5000 years before the Hellenist expansion. Any more brilliant nuggets of insight from you?
So you have a link where it shows homosexuality was condoned in Mesopotamia? I'd like to see some proof of that boot licker.

To take a challenge as I gave to him or visit the homies he grew up with.

-Geaux
-----------

So you have a link where it shows homosexuality was condoned in Mesopotamia? I'd like to see some proof of that boot licker.
Genesis 19.

-Geaux
-----------

Genesis 19.
Thats the bible. Fairy tales are not proof. Besides if its the translation done by white people its obviously been tampered with.

Ah I see. I also go to my "hood" to see the homies I grew up with and then I leave. Hastily.

-Geaux
-----------

Genesis 19.
Thats the bible. Fairy tales are not proof. Besides if its the translation done by white people its obviously been tampered with.
Ancient Greece also comes to us by written account. You just killed your argument, genius.

Genesis 19.
Ancient Greece also comes to us by written account. You just killed your argument, genius.
Ancient Greece doesnt come to us by way of white people that lied. The Arabs saved that history.

Ah I see. I also go to my "hood" to see the homies I grew up with and then I leave. Hastily.
You are a boot licker. I'm surprised you even go at all. Must be hard hating your own people and going back to visit. Somehow I dont believe you.

-Geaux
-----------

Or maybe they are just more likely to admit it. BTW, the difference in that statistic of 4.6 for blacks and 4.3 for Asians is miniscule. There is really no difference regarding the number of black gays and Asian gays. As well, 4% Hispanic--hardly any difference. Based on this survey, I'd say that whites are just reluctant to admit it....still in the closet.
Blacks have more reason to stay in the closet because of almost universal dislike for homosexuality in the black community. In fact, there's probably a lot more blacks in the closet and should they come out, the statistical representation would be even greater.
This is an assumption of yours, erroneous by the way, based on your racism and complete lack of knowledge and understanding of the black community. Wishful thinking on both your parts as to what the survey results show. You want something to be true, so you make up a reality to fit it. Pathetic.
It's actually your racism that blinds you to the fact that homosexuality is very unpopular among blacks and they don't view it as a "civil right".

Maybe there is merit at times that- just because you can do it, doesn't always mean you should

-Geaux

-Geaux

You are a boot licker. I'm surprised you even go at all. Must be hard hating your own people and going back to visit. Somehow I dont believe you.
I don't hate my own people, I hate where they live. And I don't care what you believe.

Last edited:

I suppose you'd know better than me.

We need further review

-Geaux
---

Black Gays Make Up Largest Share Of LGBT Community, Survey Shows

Contrary to stereotypical images, which peg LGBT people as disproportionately white, male, urban and wealthy, a new survey shows that the LGBT community is actually largely African American.

"It helps to counter what I think are some inappropriate stereotypes of the LGBT community," he added in an interview with USA Today. "If you spend a lot of time watching network television, you would think most LGBT people are rich white men who live in big cities. These data suggest the LGBT community reflects more of the diversity in the U.S. population."

Others say the findings help to debunk stereotypes about blacks and Latinos being overwhelmingly homophobic.

Black Gays Make Up Largest Share Of LGBT Community Survey Shows

This is just one of the reasons the Aids is so high in the blacks

Forum List

Back