As I Said, He CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESS!

So Trump can't stop himself. It's not about a crafty campaign of impulsive behavior to bag his minions. It's WHAT HE IS. A fucking child.

After promises to restrain Twitter use, Donald Trump tweets rant on New York Times

Here's your Trump Administration. Don't interrupt him while he Tweets about the press and anyone else who deigns to criticize him. Told ya'. He's going to suck the life out of this country with his juvenile behavior.

go fuck yourself shit for brains
Hold on, I called 2020 Shit4Brains first!

So Trump can't stop himself. It's not about a crafty campaign of impulsive behavior to bag his minions. It's WHAT HE IS. A fucking child.

After promises to restrain Twitter use, Donald Trump tweets rant on New York Times

Here's your Trump Administration. Don't interrupt him while he Tweets about the press and anyone else who deigns to criticize him. Told ya'. He's going to suck the life out of this country with his juvenile behavior.
Don't care.
What I do care about is what he does that actually affects my life. You see, unlike you delicate flowers I recognize that actions speak louder than words.

Cry more, the salt factory needs the surplus

Trump can't help himself?
Neither can you.

These derps have no idea why it is so white trash for any president to whine about shit on TWITTER. A social app dedicated to teen girls.

Hillary doesn't have a twitter account?

Obama doesn't have a twitter account?

most congressmen don't have a twitter accounts?

Ah so you confuse having a twitter account with getting up at 3 am to trash a former beauty queen on twitter because you don't like her. How exactly is this different than what teenage girls do? p.o.shit trump is an 8 year old child. Perprtually.

These derps have no idea why it is so white trash for any president to whine about shit on TWITTER. A social app dedicated to teen girls.

Ah so you confuse having a twitter account with getting up at 3 am to trash a former beauty queen on twitter because you don't like her. How exactly is this different than what teenage girls do? p.o.shit trump is an 8 year old child. Perprtually.
You know, you're right!
Now repeat after me...
President Elect Donald J Trump

are you flipping, or flopping, at the moment?

979fcd6c4cd3643c0edb131c94717962.jpg

Calling someone who just kicked your ass a "derp" might make you feel a bit better about the loss, Isaac but only until you think about it a bit and realize that the "derps" turned out to be better at playing the game than your side. Doh!

You view life as a middle school football game, the same as middle school children. p.o.shit trump can't make it through the night without saying "they're mean to me" on twitter. He's a child that cannot grow up.

He can tweet all he wants.....

If he nominates good conservatives to the SCOTUS.

And gets the economy rolling.

Calling someone who just kicked your ass a "derp" might make you feel a bit better about the loss, Isaac but only until you think about it a bit and realize that the "derps" turned out to be better at playing the game than your side. Doh!

You view life as a middle school football game, the same as middle school children. p.o.shit trump can't make it through the night without saying "they're mean to me" on twitter. He's a child that cannot grow up.

You mean President "child who can't grow up".

Anyone else want to post lies or defend your Twitter hero? Four days in and he can't get off Twitter, as promised. Maybe there's a Twitter Anonymous he can join. A 12-step program. Withdrawal will be tough.
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.
Poor little liberals. Crying and squalling after receiving the biggest electoral defeat in living memory.

Why should anyone pay attention to you? Normal people know you'll just keep complaining and whining no matter what we say. Since you're no longer in a position to do harm to the country, there's no point in paying attention to you. You're just not worth the trouble.

If Hillary Clinton is your definition of a "grownup" Isaac...I hope Donald Trump remains child like!

Forum List

Back