As if the US Army doesn't already have enough problems...🤣

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Woof. :laughing0301:

US Army Col. Poses in Uniform with “Pup Mask” – Secret Army Pup Kink Patrol Exposed!​

"A secret group of “pups” and “pup handlers” in the US military have been exposed after some soldiers spoke out and didn’t want a coverup anymore..."

SICK: US Army Col. Poses in Uniform with "Pup Mask" - Secret Army Pup Kink Patrol Exposed!

1670668342006.png

1670668389428.png

US Army Col. Poses in Uniform with “Pup Mask” – Secret Army Pup Kink Patrol Exposed!​

"A secret group of “pups” and “pup handlers” in the US military have been exposed after some soldiers spoke out and didn’t want a coverup anymore..."

SICK: US Army Col. Poses in Uniform with "Pup Mask" - Secret Army Pup Kink Patrol Exposed!

View attachment 737161
View attachment 737163
If I was a young man today I most likely would have no desire to volunteer for the military. They would have to draft me.

View attachment 737161
View attachment 737163

Cartoon characters.

Aren't we all just terribly proud of America right now?

I've long supported keeping the military out of our schools.

Welp, I feel a lot more confident about that coming war with China

////

Well, I'd prefer to see these freaks blown away before I'd care to see real American soldiers lose their lives, so yeah, definitely put them on the front lines if it comes to combat.

But can't you just tell by looking at the creature Brinton that these things would take one look at a combat situation and scream for their mommies.

Well, I'd prefer to see these freaks blown away before I'd care to see real American soldiers lose their lives, so yeah, definitely put them on the front lines if it comes to combat.

But can't you just tell by looking at the creature Brinton that these things would take one look at a combat situation and scream for their mommies.

100%

I can tell you have never experienced the crucible of fire.

Nope.

They recruited me hard in high school, God knows why. Finally I got sick of the calls. One guy said "don't you want to serve your country?" I said, I'm going into teaching, so I think that's a way of serving.

He hung up and I never got called again.
But you want to put down those that do......lol

Forum List

Back