As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

I'm sure you're going to think about that when being hunted down, your family and friends hunted down. Reality is, fight or flight kicks in and if it's fight, you're probably going to start emptying your clip(s), and those bullets cannot be willed to hit what you want. If they happen to be heading towards an innocent in direct sight or through a wall you cannot see, you very well may have unintentional casualties on your hand, and doing the perp a favor.

you're probably going to start emptying your clip(s)

attachment.php

poster33090609rc9-tm.jpg

sks4.jpg
Is that a Mosin (with the stripper in the receiver)?

No that's an SKS

This is a Mosin Nagant
images

What a fucking drama queen bitch, people buy guns intending to kill more people for no reason. What type of world do you live in?

I don't want to kill anyone, but I do want to be able to defend myself on equal grounds

I live in a world where some people buy weapons that help them kill more victims. Do you live in a world full of peace?

I live in a world that has corrupt people running the government, maybe when the party changes power and goes back Republican you will say the same thing.

You live in a constant state of fear - why else would you hide under your bed with all those guns.

Once again we have an example of what happens when the unarmed populace is faced with a madman with a gun. The "gun" is blamed for the carnage when it is the crazed gunmen who need to be held accountable for their crimes. If just ONE hero in that audience would have carried a gun, he possibly could have saved the lives of countless now dead innocent human beings. Again, guns don't kill, people do.

My brother carries a concealed weapon. So do many others but not enough by millions. Women need to take shooting lessons and carry guns. Switzerland has a gun in every home and also has one of, if not the lowest, incidences of gun crime in the world.

The media and the Libs are all over this story, but you'll never hear a word about the millions of law abiding gun owners who didn't commit a crime.

I live in a world where some people buy weapons that help them kill more victims. Do you live in a world full of peace?

I live in a world that has corrupt people running the government, maybe when the party changes power and goes back Republican you will say the same thing.

You live in a constant state of fear - why else would you hide under your bed with all those guns.
You're the one that always talks about fear. I have control over me I control what is around me. why do you fear someone with a gun?

You're the one that always talks about fear. I have control over me I control what is around me. why do you fear someone with a gun?

I own guns.

I don't rabbit on about needing them for self defence or for blowing away politicians that knock on my door to take them away.
That's fear - and you display it in spades.

I own guns.

I don't rabbit on about needing them for self defence or for blowing away politicians that knock on my door to take them away.

Why do you want gun control surely that's a sign of fear.

Jon Benet Ramsey was found with her panties wrapped around her neck. How about we outlaw little girls panties? I'm sure most liberals here would support that anyway, being the sick bunch of bastards that they are.

Al Capone once beat two guys to death during dinner with a baseball bat. How about we outlaw baseball now?

The Boston Strangler would strangle women to death with scarves. How about we outlaw scarves now?

Jack The Ripper stabbed people to death. How about we outlaw all steak knives and butter knives now?

Many women have been strangled to death by people they know (husbands, boyfriends, etc.). How about we amputate the arms of ALL males in America?

When was the last time someone went on a mass panty strangling spree?
When was the last time someone went on a baseball bashing spree? Or a bread knife spree?

No one goes on a stabbing spree either, if they do, its extremely rare. People go on gun shooting sprees because guns cause the most damage to a person.

I own guns.

I don't recall saying I want gun control, but since you mention it, we have plenty of gun control already and strangely enough I don't feel the need to carry weapons for self defense whenever I leave the house like you do.

katzndogz is the winner today folks, the worst and most vile bigot on the planet

Why the fuck do you insist on insulting people, rather than responding in a respectful manner to their opinions? Are you not capable of that? It would seem not.

Jon Benet Ramsey was found with her panties wrapped around her neck. How about we outlaw little girls panties? I'm sure most liberals here would support that anyway, being the sick bunch of bastards that they are.

Al Capone once beat two guys to death during dinner with a baseball bat. How about we outlaw baseball now?

The Boston Strangler would strangle women to death with scarves. How about we outlaw scarves now?

Jack The Ripper stabbed people to death. How about we outlaw all steak knives and butter knives now?

Many women have been strangled to death by people they know (husbands, boyfriends, etc.). How about we amputate the arms of ALL males in America?

When was the last time someone went on a baseball bashing spree? Or a bread knife spree?

No one goes on a stabbing spree either, if they do, its extremely rare. People go on gun shooting sprees because guns cause the most damage to a person.

What a fantastic mental image that brings up!!!!

I own guns.

I don't recall saying I want gun control, but since you mention it, we have plenty of gun control already and strangely enough I don't feel the need to carry weapons for self defense whenever I leave the house like you do.

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your home? Do you have a smoke detector in your home? Do you have a first aid kit in your home? Do you have home owners insurance? Do you have an emergency contact number?

Do you have a fire extinguisher in your home? Do you have a smoke detector in your home? Do you have a first aid kit in your home? Do you have home owners insurance? Do you have an emergency contact number?

Mostly, yes.
But I don't have a fallout shelter or a panic room or grizzly bear repellent.

Off to watch some rugby...with the mental image of a mass panty strangler in my head!!!
Talk again soon bigrednec.

Forum List

Back