As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

The killer had body armor & a bullet proof vest; the patrons, popcorn, soda, candy and loved ones; the fantasies of the gun lovers (odd, none of them are serving in combat zones, but that is almost always the case), omit the facts while they pretend to be Dirty Harry.

How much you want to bet the shooting took place in a gun free zone?

I hope a theater is, but my concern remains the officers. And as I have written repeatedly, the killer could have used other means to slaughter; bomb, poison gas, etc. Turning this into a gun issue ignores the victims; the natural human response is to think "it could not happen to me, because.....". But it CAN.

I've never agreed with you in the past Peach, but you have been dead on with a couple of your posts today.

This is NOT a gun issue. In fact, a gun is one of the easiest things in the world to defend against, and as such, I pray it becomes the preferred method of psychopaths every where. As you said, poison gas, bomb's etc. - a 1,000x's worse and no real defense against.

The killer had body armor & a bullet proof vest; the patrons, popcorn, soda, candy and loved ones; the fantasies of the gun lovers (odd, none of them are serving in combat zones, but that is almost always the case), omit the facts while they pretend to be Dirty Harry.

I hope a theater is, but my concern remains the officers. And as I have written repeatedly, the killer could have used other means to slaughter; bomb, poison gas, etc. Turning this into a gun issue ignores the victims; the natural human response is to think "it could not happen to me, because.....". But it CAN.

People need to get over this disrespect and fear of guns. It's a tool just like a car is. Seeing someone carry a gun is not a bad thing, but some people react that way. less gun free zone less mass shootings. When was the last time you heard about a mass shooting at a gun range or gun show or police department?

I live in a world where some people buy weapons that help them kill more victims. Do you live in a world full of peace?

And I live in a world where assholes like you create victims by creating victim zones through your extrodinary ignorance.

I live in a world were most people buy guns to protect themselves - such as the case with the 71-year old man in Florida who stopped an armed robbery of two offenders by himself because he was properly armed and trained. You're an asshole and an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about, but that doesn't stop you anyway...

Elderly Man Samuel Williams Shoots Robbers at Internet Cafe | Video | TheBlaze.com

I've never agreed with you in the past Peach, but you have been dead on with a couple of your posts today.

This is NOT a gun issue. In fact, a gun is one of the easiest things in the world to defend against, and as such, I pray it becomes the preferred method of psychopaths every where. As you said, poison gas, bomb's etc. - a 1,000x's worse and no real defense against.

Why not prefer something that can't allow mass deaths at a distance.

I live in a world where some people buy weapons that help them kill more victims. Do you live in a world full of peace?

And I live in a world where assholes like you create victims by creating victim zones through your extrodinary ignorance.

I live in a world were most people buy guns to protect themselves - such as the case with the 71-year old man in Florida who stopped an armed robbery of two offenders by himself because he was properly armed and trained. You're an asshole and an idiot who has no idea what he's talking about, but that doesn't stop you anyway...

Elderly Man Samuel Williams Shoots Robbers at Internet Cafe | Video | TheBlaze.com

We're talking about machine guns like m60 idiot.

Gun Free Zone = Victim Zone

Nobody ever walks into a police station and goes on a shooting rampage. Gee, I wonder why that is? That's sarcasm - I don't really wonder at all. The answer is, because the offender knows that a police station is filled with well armed, well trained individuals.

Conversely, we've had endless shootings in high schools (Columbine, Chardon, etc.) and colleges (Texas A&M, Illinois, etc.) where firearms are strictly forbidden.

So just keep pushing your irrational, illogical, anti-gun laws liberals. The blood is on your hands as the bodies mount...

The shooter didn't have a machine gun idiot

Nobody ever walks into a police station and goes on a shooting rampage. Gee, I wonder why that is? That's sarcasm - I don't really wonder at all. The answer is, because the offender knows that a police station is filled with well armed, well trained individuals.

Conversely, we've had endless shootings in high schools (Columbine, Chardon, etc.) and colleges (Texas A&M, Illinois, etc.) where firearms are strictly forbidden.

So just keep pushing your irrational, illogical, anti-gun laws liberals. The blood is on your hands as the bodies mount...

:clap2:

What difference does the model make, idiot? People have the right to defend themselves with what ever model they choose. There were several problems that allowed the tragedy to occur last night and a firearm model was not one of them.

• A psychopath created by liberal policy was the first

• A large gathering of civilians not taking personal responsibility for their own safety was the second

• A business (like almost all in America) which refused to take security seriously was a third

• Liberal policy from liberal assholes like you demonizing firearms and defense was a fourth

Yes, lets make sure every high school kid is packing, might as well go down to elementary school and kindergarten as well, that will sure keep everyone safe,...:cuckoo:

Idiot.

A: There have been police station shootings.
B: Based on your logic nobody would attack officers, but they do and many times the officer loses and dies.

Oh my god, how did you already forget the previous message exchange you geezer retard.

Yes, lets make sure every high school kid is packing, might as well go down to elementary school and kindergarten as well, that will sure keep everyone safe,...:cuckoo:

Idiot.
Hey drama bitch when was the last time you heard about a mass shooting at a gun range, gun show or police department?

B: Based on your logic nobody would attack officers, but they do and many times the officer loses and dies.

We're talking about mass shootings how many have we had at police departments?

Again, "You are legally, morally, and financially responsible for every round that leaves your weapon."

I'm sure you're going to think about that when being hunted down, your family and friends hunted down. Reality is, fight or flight kicks in and if it's fight, you're probably going to start emptying your clip(s), and those bullets cannot be willed to hit what you want. If they happen to be heading towards an innocent in direct sight or through a wall you cannot see, you very well may have unintentional casualties on your hand, and doing the perp a favor.

you're probably going to start emptying your clip(s)

attachment.php

poster33090609rc9-tm.jpg

sks4.jpg
Is that a Mosin (with the stripper in the receiver)?

My Wife's Uncle took his own Life today... After a Decade long battle with Cancer that Relentlessly returned and returned...

Prayers for my Wife's Family... Especially her Aunt... Who I know he did it for...

Not one time in the last 10 years did he mention his Illnesses nor did he Complain...

Not once.

When he couldn't fly for Business because of his Immune System... He drove.

Amazing...

Rest in Peace... You were a Good Man. :(

:(

peace...

Oh my god, how did you already forget the previous message exchange you geezer retard.

Just pointing out the shooter didn't have a machine gun, you're trying to combine two different events to one event.

Absolutely wrong, again. He was interjecting himself in our exchange about large caliber, high capacity military machine guns, or even smaller caliber.

Last edited:

Why should a theater be a gun-free zone? The only people that's going to stop from carrying is someone like you or me. It didn't stop this guy.

We're talking about mass shootings how many have we had at police departments?

Wasn't there one at an army base a little while back?

Forum List

Back