As of now, TRUMP campaign has 240 pages of sworn affidavits proving voter fraud

"You had 687,000 ballots without poll watchers"

The DEMOCRATS have ILLEGALLY prevented multiple Republican poll workers from observing ballots being counted.

, Because of the Democratic Party's Criminal Obstruction of Legal Poll Watchers, MASSIVE FRAUD became viable. This is clearly shown with Thousands of Biden only votes.
For me there was fraud mainly because of the unfolding of the election Trump had 5 states ahead and right after the counting to stop for Biden comes slowly take all the lead and even the democrats began to be afraid of Trump’s lead and this is when the fraud started right after.

No, no and no.
The COUNTING had higher numbers for Rump only because the election day ballots got counted first. Once the mailed-in ballots were counted, much later, the totals rebalanced.

That ain't "fraud". That's the most COVID-infected country on earth taking measures for public safety.
Did you not know that some states, including Pennsylvania, mandated that those mail-in ballots could not be counted or opened for weeks before election day, and that they had to sit on the shelf untouched? *THAT* is why they weren't counted until late. But they count.
The beginning of the election looked in every way like that of 2016 Trump had a good lead at least it was un déjà vu that broke away when the stop of the counting of votes happen and wow the mass filling of votes for Biden all this is suspicious.
Didn't Trump tell his supporters to wait until election day to vote? And if they count the in-person votes first it's not surprising that the initial tallies would show a Trump lead, however 100 million people voted early, Of course the numbers don't fall exactly this way but if you have 40 million in person votes and then 100 million mail-in or early votes, it's not difficult to see how, even if Trump had a significant lead in the beginning of the day, how the addition of another 100 million votes could cause his lead to disappear.

Think of it this way, electoral college votes aside. Of the roughly 40 million in-person votes let's say Trump had 30 and Biden only had 10 then yes that's a significant lead that could cause some people to think Trump had the election in the bag. But if roughly 70 million of the mail-in/early votes went to Biden leaving 30 million to go to Trump who already had 75% of the votes, that would cause Trump's "lead" to begin to vanish and would give Biden the roughly 4 million extra votes he ended up with which caused him to prevail - finally tally being 74 million Biden and 70 Trump

I am aware this isn't how the media portrays the activity of the electoral college but I'm not sure how else to explain it. Trump may very well have had a strong lead early in the day but as more votes were counted and added to the final tally they diluted his lead until Biden eventually overtook him.

The most telling aspect of this whole scenario is that Trump wanted the counting to stop in the states in which he had the lead and wanted it to continue in the ones in which he was behind which is I read supported in the lawsuits he filed. How does one reconcile this inconsistency?
In my opinion even the democrats could have noticed that the election was rigged and yes the Republicans voted less by mail but even CNN did not jump for joy when the hold-up happened the next morning because we also have to explain why the Democrats'mail vote was in coming by mass for Hiden when Trump was well ahead? I’m talking about the remaining 5 states and not the other states before the beginning of the election then everything was going like a normal election.

Trump bashed mail in voting for weeks. Biden encouraged people to vote by mail.

And in what was a shock to NO ONE, less Trump supporters voted by mail than Biden supporters.

Trump fucked himself by talking shit about mail in ballots.
That still doesn’t explain why the counting of the vote stop for after having a masses of votes for Hiden when Trump was far ahead?

The DEMOCRATS have ILLEGALLY prevented multiple Republican poll workers from observing ballots being counted.

, Because of the Democratic Party's Criminal Obstruction of Legal Poll Watchers, MASSIVE FRAUD became viable. This is clearly shown with Thousands of Biden only votes.
For me there was fraud mainly because of the unfolding of the election Trump had 5 states ahead and right after the counting to stop for Biden comes slowly take all the lead and even the democrats began to be afraid of Trump’s lead and this is when the fraud started right after.

No, no and no.
The COUNTING had higher numbers for Rump only because the election day ballots got counted first. Once the mailed-in ballots were counted, much later, the totals rebalanced.

That ain't "fraud". That's the most COVID-infected country on earth taking measures for public safety.
Did you not know that some states, including Pennsylvania, mandated that those mail-in ballots could not be counted or opened for weeks before election day, and that they had to sit on the shelf untouched? *THAT* is why they weren't counted until late. But they count.
The beginning of the election looked in every way like that of 2016 Trump had a good lead at least it was un déjà vu that broke away when the stop of the counting of votes happen and wow the mass filling of votes for Biden all this is suspicious.
Didn't Trump tell his supporters to wait until election day to vote? And if they count the in-person votes first it's not surprising that the initial tallies would show a Trump lead, however 100 million people voted early, Of course the numbers don't fall exactly this way but if you have 40 million in person votes and then 100 million mail-in or early votes, it's not difficult to see how, even if Trump had a significant lead in the beginning of the day, how the addition of another 100 million votes could cause his lead to disappear.

Think of it this way, electoral college votes aside. Of the roughly 40 million in-person votes let's say Trump had 30 and Biden only had 10 then yes that's a significant lead that could cause some people to think Trump had the election in the bag. But if roughly 70 million of the mail-in/early votes went to Biden leaving 30 million to go to Trump who already had 75% of the votes, that would cause Trump's "lead" to begin to vanish and would give Biden the roughly 4 million extra votes he ended up with which caused him to prevail - finally tally being 74 million Biden and 70 Trump

I am aware this isn't how the media portrays the activity of the electoral college but I'm not sure how else to explain it. Trump may very well have had a strong lead early in the day but as more votes were counted and added to the final tally they diluted his lead until Biden eventually overtook him.

The most telling aspect of this whole scenario is that Trump wanted the counting to stop in the states in which he had the lead and wanted it to continue in the ones in which he was behind which is I read supported in the lawsuits he filed. How does one reconcile this inconsistency?
In my opinion even the democrats could have noticed that the election was rigged and yes the Republicans voted less by mail but even CNN did not jump for joy when the hold-up happened the next morning because we also have to explain why the Democrats'mail vote was in coming by mass for Hiden when Trump was well ahead? I’m talking about the remaining 5 states and not the other states before the beginning of the election then everything was going like a normal election.

And in what was a shock to NO ONE, less Trump supporters voted by mail than Biden supporters.

That still doesn’t explain why the counting of the vote stop for after having a masses of votes for Hiden when Trump was far ahead?

Says who? What about their counting process was violated?

Remember, you don't actually know shit about what their count is 'supposed' to look like. You don't know how the reporting is 'supposed' to happen. You don't know when they counted, or when they stopped. You know only what they reported.

And you make up a story for everything else.

Alas, your story isn't evidence. When Trump's own attorney's were pressed on the 'fraud' claim that is so common among Trump and his ilk, they had this to say:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

The bullshit Trump tells you about 'fraud' in his public rants......and what his lawyers admit to in court are very, very different.

And that disparity.....is why Trump has lost again and again and again.

No, no and no.

Remember, you don't actually know shit about what their count is 'supposed' to look like. You don't know how the reporting is 'supposed' to happen. You don't know when they counted, or when they stopped. You know only what they reported.

Alas, your story isn't evidence. When Trump's own attorney's were pressed on the 'fraud' claim that is so common among Trump and his ilk, they had this to say:

The bullshit Trump tells you about 'fraud' in his public rants......and what his lawyers admit to in court are very, very different.

I’m talking about what I saw during the election live on CNN and for me there was this pause of the count of votes so after for Hiden to come take the hand like a vicious hold-up going on under a table.

cartes.gif

No, no and no.

I’m talking about what I saw during the election live on CNN and for me there was this pause of the count of votes so after for Hiden to come take the hand like a vicious hold-up going on under a table.

View attachment 415894

Or.....you don't know counting procedure, or what its supposed to look like because you're not trained in any of it. And you're making a series of assumptions in ignorance about what 'shoulda' happened.

While ignoring the actual poll workers and election officials.

How does one prove massive voter fraud? The evidence is in the ballots, signatures, registrations, and such. A simple recount doesn't go far enough. The only way to do it would be full audits of all relevant items. Seems current laws protect cheating more than fair elections.

"Kayleigh McEnany says Trump.."

That's it?
LOFL
LOFL
LOFL

`

How does one prove massive voter fraud? The evidence is in the ballots, signatures, registrations, and such. A simple recount doesn't go far enough. The only way to do it would be full audits of all relevant items. Seems current laws protect cheating more than fair elections.

What cheating?

Remember, you can't factually establish that the 'massive voter fraud' occured. We have Trump's own cyber team confirming this was the most secure election in history. We have Trump's own lawyers admitting that they don't have evidence to establish fraud. We have international observers invited by Trump himself confirming a fair election.

Why would we audit? You're going to need compelling evidence that can hold up in court to justify your 'cheating' claim. And you don't have it.

No, no and no.

View attachment 415894

Or.....you don't know counting procedure, or what its supposed to look like because you're not trained in any of it. And you're making a series of assumptions in ignorance about what 'shoulda' happened.

So if you are such an expert explain why this pause of counting on the election night ? and why only 5 states were really in favor of hidden with masses of votes for him?

This time the crime should bring death to rid us of these wastes of good dirt.

No, no and no.

View attachment 415894

So if you are such an expert explain why this pause of counting on the election night ? and why only 5 states were really in favor of hidden with masses of votes for him?

Neither of us know. You simply have no idea what a correct count is 'supposed' to look like. You don't know what clumps of reported votes mean. You don't know what the significance of vote tallies being reported in the morning compared to the afternoon is. You don't know any of it.

Yet in your ignorance, you make up elaborate stories about 'fraud'. Backed by your assumptions, based on nothing. Just you, citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about. And you're in good company. I'm not an expert on the minutia of vote counting in each state either.

Which is why I suggest you ask the election officials and poll workers. Because they do know.

Instead, you're ignoring the election officials and replacing their intimate knowledge of the process with your ignorant assumptions, backed by nothing. That's a terrible process.

Buying a poor homeless person a cheap bottle of wine and then having him sign a blank page (to be filled in later) is not evidence, despite the RWNJs' certainty.

You're that these witnesses face 15 years in prison for perjury of that magnitude, correct?

Who are the witnesses? Where are the 240 pages of affidavits? Why haven't they been released to the public and submitted to the court?

Again, the horseshit that Trump and his ilk allege in public is very, VERY different from what his own lawyers admit when they're in court.

Show us the affidavits....submitted in court. Don't tell us.

As the evidence we DO have is Trump's own lawyers admitting they can't back claims of fraud.

No, no and no.

View attachment 415894

Neither of us know. You simply have no idea what a correct count is 'supposed' to look like. You don't know what clumps of reported votes mean. You don't know what the significance of vote tallies being reported in the morning compared to the afternoon is. You don't know any of it.

Yet in your ignorance, you make up elaborate stories about 'fraud'. Backed by your assumptions, based on nothing. Just you, citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about. And you're in good company. I'm not an expert on the minutia of vote counting in each state either.

Which is why I suggest you ask the election officials and poll workers. Because they do know.

Instead, you're ignoring the election officials and replacing their intimate knowledge of the process with your ignorant assumptions, backed by nothing. That's a terrible process.
So your not a expert and you don’t know anything but you confirm that there was no fraud ?

No, no and no.

View attachment 415894

So your not a expert and you don’t know anything but you confirm that there was no fraud ?

I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the election officials....who are experts.

You're quoting yourself.
Telling us what you assume it 'oughta' be, based on your exactly jackshit knowledge and experience in election counts.

Our sources are not equal.

No, no and no.

View attachment 415894

You're quoting yourself.
Telling us what you assume it 'oughta' be, based on your exactly jackshit knowledge and experience in election counts.

Yes.

And yet somehow can't seem to present them to any judges?

No, no and no.

View attachment 415894

You're quoting yourself.

Yes.

And when you look at what the political appointee say....he's contradicted by Trump's own lawyers in court:

Speaking to Newsmax, Chairman Trainor said, “Despite winning a court order which allows the Trump campaign to send observers to watch ballot counting in Pennsylvania from six feet away ballot watchers ‘have not been allowed into the polling locations in a meaningful way.’”

But when Trump's lawyers are pressed on the exact claim that Republican observers have been barred from watching the counts.......they admit that yes, observers were present. And no, Trump's claim that they were barred is false.

When the judge pressed the Trump campaign lawyer if there were observers in the room from the campaign, the lawyer, Jerome Marcus, said, "There's a non-zero number of people in the room."

The judge, Paul Diamond of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, a George W. Bush appointee, also pointed out he believed the President's case appeared to have no reason to be in federal court, and even cracked a joke that the lawyer "shouldn't quit his day job" when the campaign handed the judge a hand-drawn map of the ballot counting room.

Trainor said that if there were no observers in the room, the count is illegitimate. With Trump's own lawyers confirming that republican observers WERE in the room.

Again, what Trump's ilk say in public is VERY different than what Trump's lawyers admit to in court. In court, there are consequences if lawyers lie. In public, Trump can lie to your face all day long without consequence.

You're being played.

No, no and no.

NO VOTE COUNTING "STOPPED".

LEFTY RAGE MOBS ATTACK THE RIGHT TO COUNSEL: Major law firm withdraws from Team Trump election challenges in PA; Update: Boycott Jones Day? “In recent days, two Jones Day lawyers said they had faced heckling from friends and others on social media about working at a firm that is supporting Mr. Trump’s efforts.”

Well, I certainly wouldn’t hire a law firm that would buckle under a Twitter campaign. Grow a spine. You’re supposed to be lawyers, not running for prom queen.

And remember — they tell us it’s Trump who has undermined decency and social norms.

1605335146006.png

Forum List

Back