Votes: 45 50.6%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
NeoBot is stalking and trolling gramps? Really? However, NeoBot stalks anyone who does not agree with his far righty lunacy. Shoot, he has beens stalking me for disagreeing with his nonsense, but Tis what tis. :lol: Come on, NeoBot, troll on in. We are waiting for you.

not neo, Dick Tuck. I can't even positive rep someone twice in one day yet he can neg me twice?

Don't mind him

between stalking/ spamming me and others
and his concerned troll routine..
" I'm voting for Romney but I don't like pro- whatever"
It is an old routine, actually used by Republicans first

he gets confused easily
The spam thing is getting old
I have offered a spot for him to get it all out
Open Thread for JakeStarkey and Neotrotsky to flame one another

but sadly, he never goes there
Funny how that works

:eusa_angel:

watch
Here boy, here boy
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
NeoBot is stalking and trolling gramps? Really? However, NeoBot stalks anyone who does not agree with his far righty lunacy. Shoot, he has beens stalking me for disagreeing with his nonsense, but Tis what tis. :lol: Come on, NeoBot, troll on in. We are waiting for you.

"We"? You and the voices in your head? :lol:

Do you actually read for content? Why of course you don't, you troll ass.

jokey never reads the comments he trolls the thread and makes a post that he thinks will cause someone to become upset.:lol:

NeoBot is a stalker and you are his loony butt pal. I know that.

jokey never reads the comments he trolls the thread and makes a post that he thinks will cause someone to become upset.:lol:

Attempting to diffuse support among the right at the same time
with the concern troll routine- old trick no one is buying it
Romney may not have been my first choice, but he will need every vote
the last thing a true supporter is going to do, is try to get people to leave or not vote for him

He is not having a good day today and He is getting crazier as
it goes on - sad
:doubt:

Here boy, here boy

Last edited:

You were screaming last night, pal. :lol: Now if you would post something of worth, I would be more than willing to discuss reasonable points. But you move from ideology to evidence, instead of evidence to ideology. Don't have time for your stupidity. Act normal and we can talk. KCW is so far loony all he does is pick fleas off himself and his buds most of the time.

I see that NeoBot is stalking. Come here, Neobot, come here, bub. :lol:

NeoBot is fun to watch. His old far right wackiness, though, is getting old. His trolling and spamming are entertaining, though. :lol:

Last edited:

You were screaming last night, pal. :lol: Now if you would post something of worth, I would be more than willing to discuss reasonable points. But you move from ideology to evidence, instead of evidence to ideology. Don't have time for your stupidity. Act normal and we can talk. KCW is so far loony all he does is pick fleas off himself and his buds most of the time.

Maybe those voices in your head were screaming I wasn't.

We all can read your screaming online almost any given evening, bigrebnc.

Now post exactly where in the "flexibility" articel you get evidence for a gun ban.

Hint: you don't, you fail. Again.

Maybe those voices in your head were screaming I wasn't.

No doubt the images in dreams of his true feelings are causing trouble

images

here boy, here boy

Once, just once I'd like to see you actually post something on topic and of value. You know, a real thought on the subject at hand. You are incapable of it. You pop in and post one or two sentences of meaningless drivel that is a veiled attack on the side you claim to be on and think you are clever enough to pull the wool over people's eyes. No one.....and I mean NO one falls for your shit JakeFakey. You're a troll. YOU are the price we pay for the blessing of a board free of heavy handed moderation. Anywhere else and your ass would most likely be toast.

We all can read your screaming online almost any given evening, bigrebnc.

Now post exactly where in the "flexibility" articel you get evidence for a gun ban.

Hint: you don't, you fail. Again.

We can indeed.... but some of us use logic instead of making shit up like you often do.

Ouch again
you are bitch slapping him good today
If you really are female- sort of sexy
If you are male- very insensitive of you

Here boy, here boy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back