As predicted - Study shows Seattle $15 min wage result is less hours and 5000 less jobs

Things don't change over night, the South 30 years later we are still. recuperating from 100s of years of Democrat rule..

Brownback promised his tax cuts would be "a shot of adrenaline" into the economy of Kansas. I'm no doctor, but even I know that adrenaline kicks in right away. We've all seen Pulp Fiction.

Once again who would move to Kansas it was Republican policy on steroids..we all knew it wouldn't of worked.

You are a child...we didn't have SUVs in the 1970~1980s.

And the auto industry was still viable then. I'm talking about the 90's and 00's, as the market was leaning towards fuel efficiency and hybrids, but American companies were producing gas-guzzling SUVs.

Oh really? God damn child you are not even just trolling you are out right lying..

Fact: Conservatives held a majority in the House and Senate after the 2002 elections.
Fact: Conservatives held a 5-4 majority on the Supreme Court
Fact: George W. Bush was President from 2001-2009
Fact: The Bush Tax Cuts were passed on a party-line vote in 2001, accelerated in 2003
Fact: The Iraq War started in 2003
Fact: Medicare Part-D was signed into law by Bush the Dumber in 2003
Fact: The subprime mortgage bubble began in 2004

Nothing I've said is untrue.

You dumb fucker said the Republicans held all 3 branches 2003~2007

g1353422076185806917.jpg

I can't believe you tried to revise history saying the Republicans controlled all 3 branches from 2003~2007.

They did YOU FUCKING KNOW-NOTHING:

US House Elections, 2002:
R - 229 Seats
D - 205 Seats

US Senate Elections, 2002:
R - 51 Seats
D - 49 Seats

US President, 2001-2009
R - George W. Bush

SCOTUS
5 Conservative Judges (O'Conner, Scalia, Kennedy, Thomas, Renquist)

Embarrass yourself much, you stupid fucking asshole?

You are a child...we didn't have SUVs in the 1970~1980s.

And the auto industry was still viable then. I'm talking about the 90's and 00's, as the market was leaning towards fuel efficiency and hybrids, but American companies were producing gas-guzzling SUVs.

They were leaning towards fuel efficiency in the 1970s and 1980s..not the 90s or early 00s...gas didn't become a regular thing over $2 bucks a gallon till Obama became president.

u dumb fucker said the Republicans held all 3 branches 2003~2007

I want to know...are you being stupid on purpose? Or are you really this ignorant?

R - 229 Seats
D - 205 Seats

R - 51 Seats
D - 49 Seats

US President, 2001-2009
R - George W. Bush

SCOTUS

Thing is, this information is very easily researched, so there's no excuse for you being stupid about it.

I can't believe you tried to revise history saying the Republicans controlled all 3 branches from 2003~2007.

They did YOU FUCKING KNOW-NOTHING:

R - 229 Seats
D - 205 Seats

R - 51 Seats
D - 49 Seats

US President, 2001-2009
R - George W. Bush

SCOTUS

Embarrass yourself much, you stupid fucking asshole?

And you prove what? once again you said

The Republicans held all 3 branches from 2003~2007

Harry Reid and Nancy pelosi took power in 2006 moron ...

They were leaning towards fuel efficiency in the 1970s and 1980s..not the 90s or early 00s...gas didn't become a regular thing over $2 bucks a gallon till Obama became president.

Nothing Obama did caused that to happen. The price per barrel is mostly controlled by OPEC.

Harry Reid and Nancy pelosi took power in 2006 moron.

NO YOU FUCKING STUPID, UNEDUCATED, MALODOROUS, IGNORANT, MORONIC JACKASS.

Democrats won the 2006 election but didn't take control until they were sworn in January 2007. That's why I said Conservatives controlled all three branches from 2003-2007 and not 2002-2006. It's also why I said Bush was President 2001-2009.

Fucking moron. I mean, really, what is the excuse now????? Is this idiocy an act, or is this really who you are?

Harry Reid and Nancy pelosi took power in 2006 moron.

NO YOU FUCKING STUPID, UNEDUCATED, MALODOROUS, IGNORANT, MORONIC JACKASS.

Democrats won the 2006 election but didn't take control until they were sworn in January 2007. That's why I said Conservatives controlled all three branches from 2003-2007 and not 2002-2006. It's also why I said Bush was President 2001-2009.

Fucking moron. I mean, really, what is the excuse now????? Is this idiocy an act, or is this really who you are?

Lmfao they won in 2005 took control you ignorant moron in January 2006

God are you stupid

Once again who built them? Who did the quality control on them?.

Which has nothing to do when it comes to mileage. That's an engineering thing, not an assembly thing. The union workers put the cars together, they didn't design or engineer them.

You are so desperate to blame everyone else but yourself and your bullshit ideology for the failures they cause in this country. It's gotten so bad that you deliberately lower your IQ by about 50 points to play at obfuscation. So dishonest.

Way to funny, it was Union's and Democrats that caused Detroit it's financial problems ...

It wasn't unions that caused China to pay its workers $20/day. It wasn't unions that caused car companies to produce gas-guzzling SUV's while the market was leaning toward fuel efficiency. It wasn't unions that caused car companies to spend billions on advertising, marketing, and endorsements. It wasn't unions that did any of that.

You are a child...we didn't have SUVs in the 1970~1980s

SUV were a branch from these.

1970%2BJeep%2BWagoneer%2BSJ%2B4WD2.JPG

th
th

th
th

th
th

At this point, it's clear Conservatives are so fucking stupid, ignorant, clueless, and arrogant that I have no qualms going for the kill.

2006 was the mid-term election you stupid fucking moron. That election saw Democrats win a majority in the House. That majority wouldn't take office until sworn in January 2007.

What is your excuse for not knowing this? And since you don't know this, how are we to trust you know anything? This is easily researched facts. At this point, you're just trolling because otherwise you'd have to admit you're wrong, and your ego simply won't allow that to happen.

God are you stupid

What an arrogant dickhead you are. So sure of yourself, yet completely 100% wrong. But rather than admit you're wrong so we can move on, you prolong this by doubling down on your arrogant ignorance. At this point, I don't expect an apology, a correction, a retraction, or an admission of error. At this point, I just expect you to not even respond, yet continue with your ignorant bullshit. I'm sure you'll probably put me on ignore, because merely seeing my posts on your computer screen sends you into such hysterics that you cannot even handle it.

At this point, it's clear Conservatives are so fucking stupid, ignorant, clueless, and arrogant that I have no qualms going for the kill.

2006 was the mid-term election you stupid fucking moron. That election saw Democrats win a majority in the House. That majority wouldn't take office until sworn in January 2007.

What is your excuse for not knowing this? And since you don't know this, how are we to trust you know anything? This is easily researched facts. At this point, you're just trolling because otherwise you'd have to admit you're wrong, and your ego simply won't allow that to happen.

No you tried to say that Republicans controlled all 3 branches from 2003 till 2007...that was a lie..

You wanted to post that Democrats had nothing to do with the Buble bursting ..that was a lie

You wanted to post that the Republicans caused Detroit to fail..that was a lie.

You want to post that the Republicans caused jobs to be out sorced over seas that was a lie

How Bill Clinton Sent Manufacturing Jobs to China

On May 28, 1993 Bill Clinton signedExecutive Order 12850. This improper EO changed the way the U.S. made trade deals with China and led to the loss of tens of millions of American manufacturing jobs. The story of how this was done not only proves that the Clintons are behind the loss of American jobs, but shows how Bill Clinton established a Democratic strategy formanipulating foreign policy that was copied by both Hillary while she was Secretary of State and Obama while he was president.

Read more: Articles: How Bill Clinton Sent Manufacturing Jobs to China
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

The “Chinagate” fundraising scandal plagued the 1996 Bill Clinton-Al Gore campaign and Hillary was very much involved. Chinagate aka Commercegate is the most serious scandalin U.S. history. It involves the transfer of America’s most sensitive technology, including but not limited to nuclear missile and satellite technology, apparently in exchange for millions of dollars in contributions to the 1996 Clinton-Gore re-election effort and theDemocratic National Committee.Lest We Forget Chinagate, The Most SeriousScandal in US History -www.independentsentinel.com

Last edited:
Once again who built them? Who did the quality control on them?.

Which has nothing to do when it comes to mileage. That's an engineering thing, not an assembly thing. The union workers put the cars together, they didn't design or engineer them.

You are so desperate to blame everyone else but yourself and your bullshit ideology for the failures they cause in this country. It's gotten so bad that you deliberately lower your IQ by about 50 points to play at obfuscation. So dishonest.

Not a car guy I see..has everything to do with mileage, dependability.. Btw how many of those Jap cars from the 1970s are on the road today?

Forum List

Back