As soon as Kavanaugh was confirmed, Christine Blasey Ford just vanished. Have Dems helped her?

Talk about fucking misogynists.....Dimms use women for political purposes and then burn them.

Fucking disgusting.

You still spewing that nonsense? Give it up
If the FBI is asked to finish the investigation that your fat bastard killed, we’ll see.

Lol you're such an obidient useless dem tool
And you regularly defend rapists and child molesters. So go fuck yourself with your opinion, trash.
You wanted a rapist back in the white house. Your an ignorant tool.
You put a rapist in the Presidency. Go fuck yourself.
He ain't no rapist. I admit, I don't agree with his past. But he is doing his job as president, and making liberals lose what little of a mind liberals have.

Google her if you’re curious. You’re not though. You’re just glad you got another rapist in the SC.

You still spewing that nonsense? Give it up
If the FBI is asked to finish the investigation that your fat bastard killed, we’ll see.
Investigate what? She didn't remember when or where and all of her witnesses said she was full of shit.
^ lies
Yes, that is what she did. Was lie. She couldn't recall where or when. Her witnesses said they didn't recall her story. Too bad to be a dumbass, I see you're used to it.
^ still lying

I haven’t heard a word about her in many months.

Have concerned Dems have gotten her help? They seemed very concerned about her when it helped them politically.

They believe she was raped, but they turn their backs on her?
Google her if you’re curious. You’re not though. You’re just glad you got another rapist in the SC.

Who are the proven rapists in the Supreme Court?

Forum List

Back