As the Right Tries to Exploit Mollie Tibbetts’ Death, Her Family Says Stop

Conservative family values on full display. "Fuck em"

How about the author of this article being disingenuous passing off more distant relations in the tile as more closely related relatives?

When one says "family" in something like this, you think of parents, grandparents,siblings, and a more unified message.

Not one Aunt and a distant cousin.
In times like these I think the immediate family is in shock and grieving for their loss and it is not unusual for relatives to speak out instead.

I personally find the politicized reaction callous and distasteful, but that is just me. Carry on.

Both sides do it. You don't think the whole "you separated the chiiillldreennnn from the faaaamilliiies!!!": screed about illegals crossing the border wasn't the same thing?
Actually I think there are maby people truly upset at the unecessary abd brutal seperation of families. I think it is also possible to be uoset at a senseless murder with out taking it out on all illegal immigrants.

To me it's mostly a political bludgeon, but that's me being cynical.

all illegal aliens should be in 'mexico' or their other third world 'zhithole' countries and then no one would be mad at them Coyote .

Mollie Tibbetts will be the poster girl for what is wrong with the Democrats stupid and destructive zeal to import the illegals.

She was murdered by one of Obama's "Dreamers" and the filthy Democrats need to be held accountable for being such assholes.
What makes this murder more tragic than the other 3 dozen or so that happened that day...and the next....and the next.....? "destructive zeal to import the illegals". What makes you say something that stupid?

Mollie Tibbetts will be the poster girl for what is wrong with the Democrats stupid and destructive zeal to import the illegals.

She was murdered by one of Obama's "Dreamers" and the filthy Democrats need to be held accountable for being such assholes.
What makes this murder more tragic than the other 3 dozen or so that happened that day...and the next....and the next.....? "destructive zeal to import the illegals". What makes you say something that stupid?

Because it could have been avoided if that asshole Obama hadn't been so hell bent to flood the country with Illegals (he calls them. Dreamers) so that the filthy ass Democrat Party would have a welfare voting base in the future.

Obama and the Democrats who supported him and the dumbass Moon Bats that voted for him are to blame for Mollie's death.

I suppose that by time of the suspect's trial we'll know more about the circumstances of how he entered the country plus more about the out-dated verification system used by his employer. I'm all for the wall but I don't see it as the end-all solution. I wouldn't want any sort of additional national ID but I wouldn't be opposed to user passwords to make the Social Security Card more secure.

As far as the right exploiting Mollie Tibbetts’ death, that's understandable. We see a similar discussion about gun control from the left after mass shooting incidents that attract the media. I figure with both, discussion isn't bad as long as it is kept respectful.

Last edited:

This has been addressed dozens of times. All murder is tragic. When our government supplies the path TO THE VICTIM, it becomes incredibly troublesome. This Government, refusing to protect it's citizens, while providing sanctuary no illegals is beyond the pale.

Hope this straightens out your warped thought process.

This has been addressed dozens of times. All murder is tragic. When our government supplies the path TO THE VICTIM, it becomes incredibly troublesome. This Government, refusing to protect it's citizens, while providing sanctuary no illegals is beyond the pale.

Our government is not supplying any paths TO VICTIMS dumbass. Who do you think pays the ICE and Border Patrol?

Our government is not supplying any paths TO VICTIMS dumbass. Who do you think pays the ICE and Border Patrol?

When you know there has been murders in your neighborhood, and you do not lock your doors, and one of your family members are murdered because the door was left unlocked. YOU SUPPLY THE PATH.

Got it moron?

feck the Tibbits family wishes on this situation . This issue is more than their families private concern Clayton .
Of course it is to you people. Just like you used Seth Richard’s death. You don’t care about the people, just your agenda.
did democrats tell you they are different?....
But but but....the Dems!
yea the dems....you know that party that also only cares about their agenda?....

Bullshit Moon Bat.

When that asshole Obama allowed the illegals and Dreamers to flood into this country without any criteria other than the shitheads may be future Democrat voters then that led directly to Mollie's death. Not only Mollie's death but tens of thousands of other crimes.

You can be in denial all you want. Obama, the Democrats that supported Obama's despicable polices and the dimwits that elected Obama are responsible for Mollie's death.

mollie-tibbetts-suspect-illegal-immigrant-cristhian-bahena-rivera.jpg

all illegal aliens should be in 'mexico' or their other third world 'zhithole' countries and then no one would be mad at them Coyote .

That reminds me of when Trump called those countries 'shitholes", the press destroyed him for it. Then when Trump tried to stop the influx of illegals the Media got upset because "all these people want is to escape their countries that are shitholes"

feck the Tibbits family wishes on this situation . This issue is more than their families private concern Clayton .
. The family didn't seem to mind that this abduction became a national issue for her return. You would think the Tibbetts family are glad the murderer was an illegal by this attitude. This issue is bigger than the Tibbetts family. We don't want anymore Angel families.

That reminds me of when Trump called those countries 'shitholes", the press destroyed him for it. Then when Trump tried to stop the influx of illegals the Media got upset because "all these people want is to escape their countries that are shitholes"

What the media misses is that living in a shithole doesn’t give you the automatic Right to come into the USA.

During the 1700s Americans saw their colonies turning into shitholes, they pick up their weapons and fixed the problem. We tried (unsuccessfully) to do it again in the 1860s. He citizens of these other nations need to take those examples and run with them.

Forum List

Back