Crooked Court Decision of the Rotten New York

black bastards killed the white girl
So tell me there's a tenured Establishment male professor at the University, he ain't raping all the college girls, and the boys get good grades and all the pussy they want, and they're not sitting in jail on rape charges even if they've never seen or dated that particular girl in their life.

You are a disturbed individual. Please see a therapist if you have not already. I wish you the best... it I have no time for someone as sick in the head as you are.

That criminals have been victimizing civilians of all kinds is a fact of life in New York going back to the early 1800s.

That a big number of them are black is due to the high population of blacks there, same goes with Italians and Irsh.

There is no reason to play the racial angle on this topic.
And that's where they got you white man...while you are chivalrous and fair...they play the race card like it's pouring milk.
Guess what...your game doesn't work...cause the last time i heard...being called a racist can ruin YOUR life...while every other race just laughs it off.
Identity politics is for everyone but whites...why? Because we let it be.

Then... let's CHANGE that!

So tell me there's a tenured Establishment male professor at the University, he ain't raping all the college girls, and the boys get good grades and all the pussy they want, and they're not sitting in jail on rape charges even if they've never seen or dated that particular girl in their life.

You are a disturbed individual. Please see a therapist if you have not already. I wish you the best... it I have no time for someone as sick in the head as you are.

How many MILLIONS of people have YOU, mizantropes, killed during all your interventional wars?!

How many MILLIONS of people have YOU, mizantropes, killed during all your interventional wars?!

I am opposed to all regime change wars. Bush is a war criminal.

How many millions of conservatives do you paint with one brush, you ignorant fuck?

That criminals have been victimizing civilians of all kinds is a fact of life in New York going back to the early 1800s.

That a big number of them are black is due to the high population of blacks there, same goes with Italians and Irsh.

There is no reason to play the racial angle on this topic.
This is a sad enough event without overhyping the racial angle.
4 lives ruined, that's not counting the families.

How many millions of conservatives do you paint with one brush, you ignorant fuck?

And Hillary and Biden are not war criminals ??????

1592323942605.png

Do you know this person??? I doubt

And Hillary and Biden are not war criminals ??????

View attachment 351049

Do you know this person??? I doubt

Of course they are as well. My list was not exhaustive.

Good Lord. Are you like 8 years old?

Forum List

Back