As they die

As all the last of the survivors die off the deniers will start in on claiming the Germans never had death camps again. The deniers will insist that no death camps ever existed and that it was all made up as usual.
The only lesson humanity leans from history is it never learns from history. Jews then, Muslims now, only there are way more of them, armed, and ready to fight.

Yep. You're right. Today's Muslims are like the Jews of the 1930s and 1940s.

By the way....I've been trying to read up on the suicide bombings and mass terror killings the Jews were doing in the 1930s but can't seem to find the link. Can you share?
I can actually, or close enough, and they killed their own kind, trying to establish Israel: 1950–51 Baghdad bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the far left gets it's way there will be no history prior to 2003..

the far right already believes something like that, only to them the only bad things that ever happened in the world happened after 2008. Everything was just fine before that according to those idiots.

Yes we know the far left was anti-war prior to 2009..

And the so called "far right" does not deny history like the far left does!
So you agree that a German holocaust against Jews and other enemies of the Reich did happen and that millions were executed.

Like all American school children. I was told the official story and accepted it as 100% perfect and irrefutable.

It wasn't until later in life, thru independent study, did I become aware of the many flaws in the official narrative. ....... :cool:

the far right already believes something like that, only to them the only bad things that ever happened in the world happened after 2008. Everything was just fine before that according to those idiots.

So you agree that a German holocaust against Jews and other enemies of the Reich did happen and that millions were executed.

Of course they existed, I am not a far left drone that denies history before 2003 like you!

Of course they existed, I am not a far left drone that denies history before 2003 like you!
Good for you, and you must be a far left drone then because they all agree the Holocaust happened.

no one has stopped you from spewing your filthy lies, now have they?
There is no need to act like that Valerie.

If you want to believe the myth, then by all means be my guest. ...... :cool:
The myth? My father was in the first unit of American soldiers to enter Dachau. He never talked of his war experiences from the time he landed at Normandy until the end of the war. The only thing he ever said about Dachau was when they saw the conditions, the American soldiers all started crying and chasing down German soldiers and prison guards. And that they didn't take any prisoners. I spent my first 3 years in the army in Munich and when the wind blew from Dachau you could smell the stench of death. That was 13-16 years after the war. Also we were shown many films of death camps and crematoriums. It was sickening.

Sure the far right denies history, they believe Bush caused NOTHING thus denying history. And the Trumptards are now in full birther mode again.

And you just proved my point!

See how far left drones think that there is no history prior to 2003!

See how the far right can't read? How do you get "There is no history prior to 2003" from "The right believe Bush caused NOTHING"? Learn to read idiot.

Posting far left drone religious narratives proves my comments!

Posting red herrings only proves my comments about the far right not being able to read.

100 years from now this alleged event people get all worked up over. Will be just be another footnote in the history books. ...... :cool:

It depends upon who writes them. I tend towards history books written prior to 1970 for war and political history of the early/mid 20th Century.

Sure the far right denies history, they believe Bush caused NOTHING thus denying history. And the Trumptards are now in full birther mode again.

See how the far right can't read? How do you get "There is no history prior to 2003" from "The right believe Bush caused NOTHING"? Learn to read idiot.

Posting red herrings only proves my comments about the far right not being able to read.

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

Yes we know that the far left denies history up to 2003.

A couple of hundred years ago the name Napoleon was well know throughout europe.

But today, to most people, his name means nothing of consequence to them.

The same thing will eventually happen to the holohoax myth.

It will just be something from the past that the average person doesn't know about or care about. ...... :cool:

Good for you, and you must be a far left drone then because they all agree the Holocaust happened.

They have to make that claim to keep the Jewish vote!

Silly far left drone!

Some like Kosh can read, they just don't comprehend what they read. He has trouble understanding that many on the responsible right, the center, and the left are better informed and more intelligent than he. He does believe the Holocaust occurred, so that's good.

No reading necessary here. Just watch the film. These films are what ignited the Nuremburg Trials.

Warning: Graphic Film.

Nazi Concentration Camps : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

They have to make that claim to keep the Jewish vote! Silly far left drone!

So does the right, Kosh.

Well, the first bad thing was ignoring the 19 terrorists that infiltrated the country under clinton. We also know the democrats took over the house and Senate in 2007, and the fact you obviously do not know how the country works, so you will naturally not acknowledge what happened to the country's economy after that. Well, we know you ignore the fact that Booooosh warned the democrats at least 18 times as documented by official archives about the bubble in 2008 alone. In that election year, the democrats deliberately ignored them all for political gain. I know laugh........

Forum List

Back