As they die

holohoax-extortion-for-dummies.jpg

Sunni Man remind us of that great Pedophile that created your religion?
RGS derailing his own thread. ...... :cuckoo: ... :lol: :lol:
You want to talk about fantasy? Well lets talk about the fantasy of Islam. You know, the made from whole cloth religion by a pedophile that was rejected by Jews. You see Mohammad demanded a seat at the table of the Jewish religion and when he was rejected created from whole cloth his religion.

You want to talk about fantasy? Well lets talk about the fantasy of Islam. You know, the made from whole cloth religion by a pedophile that was rejected by Jews. You see Mohammad demanded a seat at the table of the Jewish religion and when he was rejected created from whole cloth his religion.
This will be my last post since the thread topic has totally gone south.

As for Islam.......25% of the world's population is muslim......so I'm in good company. .... :thup:

Bye

As all the last of the survivors die off the deniers will start in on claiming the Germans never had death camps again. The deniers will insist that no death camps ever existed and that it was all made up as usual.

Friend, there are lunatics in this country that still think Elvis is hiding out, Tupac is on an island and Obama was born in a bush in Africa, not to mention there are those that actually think George W Bush has a brain....in short, Historical truths prove otherwise....it does not lie, nor does it discriminates....and those in denial as they pass from this life to the next, will be greeted by 5 million murdered jews, each with a story!!

This will be my last post since the thread topic has totally gone south.

As for Islam.......25% of the world's population is muslim......so I'm in good company. .... :thup:

Bye

LOLOLOL.....every single topic on this site morphs into something completely benign to the subject at hand....why? because people have short term memory when it comes to FACTS!!

Holocaust deniers have the same mindset as pro-aborts, who can't be convinced that pre-born children are human despite 4D sonograms that show them kicking and sucking their thumb.

As the last of the alleged survivors die off.

And the millennial's take over.

People will be allowed to question what really happened. ....... :cool:
Because those who saw it first hand won't be around to challenge them any more. Heck, there are idiots who refuse to believe we landed on the moon, and that was only 40 odd years ago.

Forum List

Back