As they die

The so called Holocaust is mainly a European and North American historical event that involved predominately Christian countries.

Most of the world's population; Africa, Asia, South America, and large parts of the Middle East; have little or no knowledge of the alleged holocaust. ...... :cool:

The so called Holocaust is mainly a European and North American historical event that involved predominately Christian countries.

Most of the world's population; Africa, Asia, South America, and large parts of the Middle East; have little or no knowledge of the alleged holocaust. ...... :cool:
Nothing "alleged" about it. Lying before God about it, not a good idea.

Then again, God didn't save the Jews and for many Jews, that was the end of their faith.

[

I despise many of the far right lunatics on this board, but at least most of them are grounded in reality unlike you. As someone who has had a family member killed in the holocaust please try to come back to reality. It happened, it was real, it was horrible, and have some respect for those killed in it.

I despise many of the far right lunatics on this board, but at least most of them are grounded in reality unlike you. As someone who has had a family member killed in the holocaust please try to come back to reality. It happened, it was real, it was horrible, and have some respect for those killed in it.
If you feel the deep need to believe in the myth......please do.

But don't expect me to share in your delusion. ..... :cool:

what myth? can't you understand??

Didn't you read? he had a family member killed in the holocaust!!!!

what myth? can't you understand??

Didn't you read? he had a family member killed in the holocaust!!!!

I knew a Holocaust survivor he passed away in 2001, he was from Poland and was in a camp, I saw the tattoo and heard his story. It happened.

Yeah right a myth, I guess my grandmother, who was a Jew, was just taken by some partiers, killed by herself and laid into a pit naked. Riiiiiight. Now kindly piss off with your idiotic denial.

:bsflag:
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

I always find it amusing when posters bring up the 1 muslim division (12,000 soldiers) which fought for Germany, mainly in Bosnia, during WWll.

1 division was just a tiny drop in the ocean compared to the 10's of millions of soldiers who fought during WWll. ..... :cool:

I always find it amusing when posters bring up the 1 muslim division (12,000 soldiers) which fought for Germany, mainly in Bosnia, during WWll.

1 division was just a tiny drop in the ocean compared to the 10's of millions of soldiers who fought during WWll. ..... :cool:
blahblah.gif

These were Muslim soldiers from Croatia in the Balkans.

1. 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar...
    members.madasafish.com/~newtheories/13th_Waffen_Mountain...
    The 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar (1st Croatian) ... History of the 13thWaffen SS Division. After the fall of Sarajevo on 16 April, ...

2. 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Handschar...
    en.metapedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of...
    Emblem of the Bosnian 13th SS Division "Handschar" The 13th Waffen Mountain Division of theSS ... The incorporation of Bosnian Muslims into the Waffen SS ...

3. 13th SS Division Handschar - Virgin Media
    www.srobinson.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/newlands/military_13...
    13th SS Division Handschar . ... [Handschar] e 13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SSHandschar (1st Croatian) ... History. After the fall of ...

That's because all the other Muslims were busy beheading each other.

You are a moral brain fart of a human. You will eventually cross over into conspiracy and someone will turn you over to the cops.
It's not a crime to deny the Holohoax you freakin nitwit. ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:
I have to wonder, after centuries of slaughtering each other, why would this particular slaughter bother you? They were Lutherans after all so, what's the problem?

Forum List

Back