As we move toward “show me your papers” for Vax proof shouldn’t we do the same thing to identify and weed out illegals?

Responsible people who have been already well established and identified for decades have to jump through a drama hoop of Real ID and provide birth certificates, social security cards, and two forms of mail with name on it Yet deadbeats and illegals can’t be troubled to get their First ID.
Another instance where this country is in trouble

Poor white males.....so victimized..... :itsok:
Lib 101 douche bag response
You are trying to make us poor white males but we are too mentally strong to permit it. That outrages you because you are totally feelings governed. .

Hey Bozo, familiarize yourself with due process.
hahaha..you silly tards still believe the U.S. Constitution is an international document that extends to unlawful foreign invaders.
The Constitution was framed by Americans; it's sole purpose was/is to benefit Americans...it is NEVER to be used as a tool for foreign invaders to fuck over the American citizenry...ALL legit Americans not named Gustavo know this.

It is private businesses that are doing it for there safety of their employees and customers... GOP pushed in the laws which cover this and assigned prop corporate judges everywhere...
You haven't heard the CNN Libs champion forced vaccinations?
You know, the same loons who scream "my body, my choice"....the same loons who say we can't ask for proof of citizenship status as a way to eradicate the human cockroaches from our soil.

These two issues have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Moreover, the non-vaxed people are choosing the route of murder and suicide. If proof of being vaccinated is not required, how do we protect ourselves from them when we are out and about in society? You tell me. The non-vaxed people want to kill others. Should we let them?

So you're afraid of all the Covid-19 check points that are springing up all over the middle of nowhere right?

I'm enraged to inaction!

These two issues have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Moreover, the non-vaxed people are choosing the route of murder and suicide. If proof of being vaccinated is not required, how do we protect ourselves from them when we are out and about in society? You tell me. The non-vaxed people want to kill others. Should we let them?
"These two issues have absolutely nothing to do with each other."

Hmmmm...so both issues are not a matter of public safety? Is that your final answer?
4ccd12d0-0496-4de6-a854-0223fce656fc-jpeg.522062

Pretty sure the whole point is to get the illegals and Americans all using the same national id, complete with your medical records.

Unfortunately, the people will love them for it.

As we move toward “show me your papers” for Vax proof​

Are we moving there, BL? Cause even though I'll likely have a vax card in a couple weeks, I'm not carry it around or showing it to anyone.

Maybe I'll carry a copy of it and show it for a $25 fee.

Other than that, fuck 'em. If I'm not welcome without a vax card then I won't ever bring you my business EVER again, period. I'm not producing papers for anyone.

Get the vaccine and wear a mask to protect yourself, Dipshit.

Are we moving there, BL? Cause even though I'll likely have a vax card in a couple weeks, I'm not carry it around or showing it to anyone.

Maybe I'll carry a copy of it and show it for a $25 fee.

Other than that, fuck 'em. If I'm not welcome without a vax card then I won't ever bring you my business EVER again, period. I'm not producing papers for anyone.
The writing is on the wall...we know what's in the pipeline...the question is will we effectively assemble and stop the rollout?

Get the vaccine and wear a mask to protect yourself

But Nos, the official word from the CDC is that with the vax, you are protected, period. Good as gold.

And the mask isn't meant to protect you but to help a little in protecting others FROM you. But if you are vaxxed, they shouldn't NEED protected from you! But if the CDC still wants everyone to keep wearing masks ad nauseum, they would tell us that vaxxed people can STILL spread the bug! And that's what they are telling us!

Those that are vaxed are as safe as can be made.

Those without the vax are willing to go the route without it, certain that they won't need it.

And apparently that is true 99% of the time.

Get the vaccine and wear a mask to protect yourself, Dipshit.
I have done these things, dipshit. The un-vaxed, unmasked people are murderers circulating among us. Answer how we are supposed to protect ourselves from these people? Do we have to pepper-spray them? What if they come into close proximity to, or approach a young child who cannot be vaccinated? How do we get this vermin to stay away?

The writing is on the wall...we know what's in the pipeline...the question is will we effectively assemble and stop the rollout?

Easy Peazy. All people need to do is say FU to showing your vaccine cards. No one ever has asked me if I got a vax for polio, smallpox or chicken pox. No one ever asks me if I got a flu shot. No one even asks me if I have VD or STDs! No one ever asks me if I have a tetanus shot. And only my doctor asks me about blood tests or prostrate exams. Frankly, my medicals are no one's business.

I hope no one is a major asshole with me now over if I got the Covid shot or not--- I have a temper and if I lose it, I'm not sure I trust myself these days and I can kill you quickly and leave no mark on your body. I sure wouldn't want to be tempted by some leftwing prick when no one is around to see.

But I've learned something. I learned how easily and quickly society is willing to jump feet first into adopting Nazi Fascism. Again.

Call for George Santayana.

The un-vaxed, unmasked people are murderers circulating among us.

ZIP IT, moonbat. Your manner of psychosis is scarier than any vaccine or mask. Idiots like you will be the death of us all.

But since you love murders, I bet you are just jumping ugly about the 10,000 dead seniors that Cuomo killed! Equal to THREE 9/11s.

Get right on that, fly boy.

Forum List

Back